Other Topics

is nobody interested in Ramayanam here ??

jai sri ram thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
No ramayanam fans here ???πŸ˜•
A bite strange 😲............. coz I don't see topics of it............................😭
Ok, if they r fans so please come here :

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Anusha, welcome to Tamil sections and have a  gr8 timeπŸ˜ƒ

Actually i do beleieve many of us do watch Ramayanam on suntv, but we are behind ndtvs schedule i think...πŸ€” so thats why not many visit Ramayanan section.

jai sri ram thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meli

Hi Anusha, welcome to Tamil sections and have a  gr8 timeπŸ˜ƒ

Actually i do beleieve many of us do watch Ramayanam on suntv, but we are behind ndtvs schedule i think...πŸ€” so thats why not many visit Ramayanan section.

ok thanx !! & thanx 4 welcoming me ..........
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anusha, the name Ram only brings discomfort to the likes of those following Kasturi. Such incarnations are the antipodes of the mythical hero in Ramayana. Such is the travesty of justice that has happened over there. A Ram temple was razed in his own birthplace. To date, no building has taken it's place.
At our home, Ramayanam starts at 830 a.m. Sunday religiously. No one says even a word during the episodes. That Ram is a true role model for every one. There are so many issues I'd like to discuss and know opinions about, but will ask only if it does not create any acrimony.
jai sri ram thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jagdu

Anusha, the name Ram only brings discomfort to the likes of those following Kasturi. Such incarnations are the antipodes of the mythical hero in Ramayana. Such is the travesty of justice that has happened over there. A Ram temple was razed in his own birthplace. To date, no building has taken it's place.

At our home, Ramayanam starts at 830 a.m. Sunday religiously. No one says even a word during the episodes. That Ram is a true role model for every one. There are so many issues I'd like to discuss and know opinions about, but will ask only if it does not create any acrimony.

No !! Not at all !!
but can u be more preciously in ur explanation ??
what wd u like to say exactly ??
jagdu thumbnail
1. Lanka was a city in which there was total prosperity and all it's citizens were happy and wealthy. Lord Hanuman unneccesarily burnt it and broought misery to the island, for no fault of it's citizens? 2. The dhobi in the sequel to the story said Rama accepted a woman who lived with another man for an year. Allright, Rama banished his wife, but was it a noble man whose examples we should follow as a role model? Why do we say people made a Ram sita jodi with the story in mind as refereence? More to follow. Edited by jagdu - 14 years ago
jai sri ram thumbnail
I don't agree with u Jagdu anna
sorry ...........
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 this seems really interesting topic.. i want to hear more of your thoughts and reasons Jagdu
Meena.IF thumbnail

HI anusha. welcome and thanks for the link..

I do watch Ramayan regularly... Jagdu, even i had this question of Rama banishing his wife... It may have explanation.. But then I will decide to take up the good ones..
jai sri ram thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

HI anusha. welcome and thanks for the link..

I do watch Ramayan regularly... Jagdu, even i had this question of Rama banishing his wife... It may have explanation.. But then I will decide to take up the good ones..

thanx 4 welcoming me guys ........