AR: Yu Me Aur Hum #2

Posted: 14 years ago

Hi guys!!

It feels so good as I write this...my second thread of my first ever fic!! It really feels nice though, as if I have accomplished something :) Of course, the credit goes to you all...for being such ardent, curious, supportive n interested readers...I am blessed to have you as a part of Yu Me Aur Hum :)

Writing has been a passion, ever since I was six..n when I got my first ever story published in the paper, there was no looking back!! Dill Mill Gayye came along n I found out about this fanfiction section..n after reading some of the best stories I have ever come across, I knew it was time for me to set ablaze, n pen down what I felt about this show n THE most beautiful couple. It didnt take much time actually..you all were so patient with me, n soon I found out that Yu Me Aur Hum was one of the most liked fics in this area!!

What you all read is the outcome of my thoughts just before going to bed, or, as it once happened, I was in a temple n suddenly came out with the whole Kavya's entry in this, or discussing it with my best friend during lunch, and of course my sister who never falls short of ideas..and yeah, the long chats I have with Kiran di about it all...Sometimes I screw up, then I delete it out n sit down to write again..many times I scribble the next part to update behind my history notebook in class, n yet sometimes I write when I feel devastated n it works out a stress-buster..many times to just let out my love pouring for Armaan n Riddhima..thats how it all just works..Its not that I just sit down n write, with all these ideas coming from my mind, so Steffz, it aint just a hour's work!!! :P

I had thought a number of times about just finishing it up with it... n one night I was just gonna do it..but then talking to someone made me realise that how special this is not only for me, but for all those of you who have just fell in love with this...my readers from the dil mil gaye blogspot, whom I just want to tell you'll that I love u guys for ALL your support!! Sometims I feel overwhelmed, what with so so so so SO many msgz I get by the end of the day telling me to stop being lazy n writteeee!!!!!!!

Gawd, I mustve been a pain in the ass, nahi? I KNOW I dunt update for months altogether, AND the apology doesnt work!! So anyways, I owe ALOT to u guys, n frankly thats the reason why I decided to give it a shot n continue this to the second thread :) But before anything else, I just want u to know that guys, yu have been wonderful readers..thank u so much for your encouragement..all over these months, n as some of you pointed it out, yes, maybe I have grown as a writer!! all thanks tto u :)

Okayyyy...this is loong now!! So before I leave, I just want to thank three people:
Kiran di..for everything!! You were the reason behind starting this..so yu've been there ever since!!
Kavya..my lil doggu, who, though doesnt know, is why I STILL feel like looking out for the world!! love u kidddo!
n Nids..whom u may know..but lets keep that a secret :) Nids, thanks sweetheart! for ALWAYS being there :)

AND of course, thank u all!!! yippee!! second thread!! Here we go!!

Love,
Spriha

P.S. Link to my first thread:

(till part 36)

INDEX

PART 37--PAGE 3

PART 38--PAGE 8

PART 39--PAGE 13

PART 40--PAGE17 (LAST for now)

PART 41--PAGE 22 (FRIENDSHIP DAY SPL)

take care!!
Edited by KaranShilpa:) - 13 years ago
"Sending you a JUMBO-SIZED
Congratulations!
On ur new thread!"

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/812/812284bkirw9cly2.gif vspace5

"To the one that in my life came
And in my heart so special she became.
Tomorrow things will not be the same
And life will stop being a game
For there is a future you have to aim,
A shining star you have to claim,
And a destiny to make with no one to blame,
With head always up and never feel any shame...
I'm so proud of you, much more then I can acclaim
From all my soul I wish you joy, success and fame."

With Luv: ~
Nidha🤗

hi spriha!!!!!!!!!
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
you deserve all the love, praise and appreciation that you get
yu me aur hum has always been a pleasure to read!!!!
and needless to say u are an exceptional writer....
all the best!!!!
love
sumedha
heyy dear,
congrats for 2nd thread

love
Riddss
CONGARTS.... yaar waitin for ur lovely update
heyy spriha di