DeepAnBH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Harsh has got 2 movie tickets. But Mohini refuses to go with him. Cos she wants to see "Kavyanjali".

Meera calls up Karan and tells him that the case registered against Thulsi by Savitha has come up for hearing today. Meera says that Savitha has taken a lot of precautions and time is her favour. Savitha is performing a pooja and Thulsi takes the aarthi. Savitha says this time also the truth will triumph and she is honest. Savitha says that it is a matter of fate. Gradually the family takes sides. Savitha, Gayathri, Mohini, Harsh and Gautham are on one side. Baa, Thulsi, Prajaktha, Damini, Ganga and Saahil are on the other side. Thulsi says its not a war, hence there are no winners or losers. She isn't afraid of Law and asks Thakurji to account her for her Karm and Dharm and time will wait for none. The respective sides use two separate cars to go to court.

Meera says the fight is going to be tough as the guns have been recovered and has Thulsi's fingerprints. Meera comes face to face with Savitha and says that though Savitha speaks of justice she cheated them in the summons. Savitha says that everything is fair in love and war.

The case is announced. The prosecution lawyer says that a heinous crime has been committed. Meera objects arguing that self-defence and safe guarding others is not against law. After some foolish talk he asks for a life sentence. He says that Tulsi never liked Ansh and with time, the dislike changed into hatred and finally culminated in a murder. Inspector Gaekwad is called into narrate (He speaks of Thulsi's confessions, recovering the guns etc) Baa starts mediating. He says that he can conclusively say that Ansh has been murdered by Thulsi. Savitha is called in as the next witness.

Savitha takes oath on the Bhagvathgita.  She begins by saying that Thulsi never liked Ansh. She speaks of the fights between Ansh and karan. She further asks if is it justified that a Bhabhi and devar meet at night. Ganga unable to control herself any longer says that even her relationship with Gautham was on rocks. Thulsi taught them to win love with love. A wife's fate is not dependent on her husband's mercy. The judge asks her to stop. Savitha continues from the witness box :" She taught her daughters-in-law to love one another and killed her son? She herself has confessed. For a Maa like that even life sentence seems paltry. Thulsi shakes her head in disbelief and sheds some tears. Baa is also shocked.

Karan requests Meera to do something. He says that at this rate, they are all set to loose the case. Meera corrects him saying that they have already lost the case. Now nobody can help Thulsi. Its definite that either she would be hung or given a long term. Karan does not know how to react!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanx for update Deepanbh!

Ektaa hamesha apni nayi serial ko promote karti rehthi hai😆......I saw in Kahani also......I think she will show in all theshows. I will try towatch kavvyanjali today

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I AGREE WITH U CUTEREEMS

rouble thumbnail
thanks for the update Deepanbh!👏
Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the great update.

Since I have not seen the episode of Ansh's shooting, I am asking this? DIdn't anyone else hear Ansh claim he killed Vishal?

Anyway, they have made use of Tanya's character, now, it is time for Abhishek to come forward and expose Ansh's doings further-drug dealings, all maicious games he played and Vishal's murder. That is his only chance to come clean with Shobha. What do you think?

*~puja~* thumbnail

thanks for the update...

and for paheli's question, ansh did confess that he killed vishal right before tulsi shot him...

I think abhishek should tell the truth it may help with tulsi's case, it could show what a bad person ansh was and how she had to defend herself and nandani from him...

bubbles thumbnail
thankyou, could you please write the updates daily? thanks
richakang thumbnail
Hi thanks fo rthe update. Yeah even i was thinking why does Avinash not come forward and say somethings about Ansh..........oh wait I know Ekta will expose him when once he is married to Shobha and yet another life is ruined and she will be carrying her husband's killer's child........... 😆
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bubbles

thankyou, could you please write the updates daily? thanks

she writes it daily.😊
Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks, Puja, for the answer. I also wanted to know if someone else-Karan or Nandinii-heard Ansh's confession of Vishal's murder. If so, why one of them has not said anything to anyone?