Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

soumya gets jealous.... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

California.Luv

Goldie

California.Luv

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 12:24am | IP Logged
dangggg peepz.. calm down...lolBig smile.. u all acting like i said something...which i was never suppose to say.. i mean we all have point of view.. and i shared..something what i actually felt... not  made up stroies..wut would i get by makin up stories.. lol... peace guyzLOL btw i never said she is jealous of JAY.or she doesnt do good job as hosting..now dats takin it tooo far from wut i said...lol i said..she probably does feel jealous or not comfortable..how they always give him so much attention..oh well i guess noo need to explain this againnnnn..Big smile

Edited by Moon*Sparkle - 24 May 2009 at 12:25am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "soumya gets jealous.... (Page 2)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 1:41am | IP Logged
well, i thought everything they said was scripted out....so i dont thats a problem...somya is a great host, i like her.

neha_ridi

neha_ridi

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 7:04am | IP Logged

yaar jai is a boy d thing between gm n jai bcoz he is a boy n every body should take it as a sporting way if such thing happen samuya or other grl ppl take it as a indecency n battmizzi so chill every one........both r perfect in there own way ok......

Kiran09

Kiran09

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I too noticed that but am sure it is written in their script :-)

Angelic_Me

Groupbie

Angelic_Me

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cruizer1

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Some people look for stories where there isn't one...

Why would Saumya be jealous of Jay....They both are doing superb as host & hostess on this show...

MithunDuh treats them equally and appreciates both....I have not notices nothing of that sort which is being posted by the poster...

Saumya is beautiful confident graceful lady....she does not need to be jealous of anyone....

Achha chalo koi baat nahin. Probably  the person posted his/her opinions. Let's not all get wild at the poster...

I am already upset with this certain someone who has pissed me off and pushed my buttons way too far... So, let's not bash our poster here..

Approve

Yeap I agree with you
a certain someone has ticked me off as well Big smile

punjabi girl

Goldie

punjabi girl

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Jay is so cute and a good host. I don't really like her. I wish they had went with someone else as a host. Oh well Jay still gets my vote over her.

jinal31

jinal31

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i think saumya is a wonderful host..n its all just good fun b/n the two n the whole unit.

Edited by jinal31 - 26 May 2009 at 12:31pm

Namrata_12

IF-Rockerz

Namrata_12

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

i dont think she is its just part of her script

Post Reply New Post

Go to top