Fashion and Beauty

Plan Your Wedding! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
1.  What is going to be the color of your outfit at the Wedding. Include the shoes/purse etc.

oh gosh this topic is tough yet kewl. hehe...hmm right now i have decided that I willwear something brighter...like maybe yellow with orange..but done tastefully so that it doesn't look gaudy:)

2.  Suit or Lengha?
lenga

3.  Matching Jewelry? What kind-light jewelry, heavy jewelry/color?
It's wedding after all...so will wear a bit heavy jewelleyEmbarrassed
it has to light gold and whatever matches my clothes

4.  Nail polish color?
or manicured nails? (white tip?)
manicured probably lolz

5.  How much mehndi are you going to put on? (only on your hands..up to your elbow..up to upper arm)

upto the elbow

6.  Tikka on forehead? The Nose Ring thing...bindhi's above your eyebrows?

tikka definitly...not the bindi above eyebrows...and no nose ring lolz

7.  Airbrushed Make-up?

nopeeeeee

8.  Are you going to get make-up done by an indian person/salon or MAC or sephora or something like that
hmm dunno where but I definitely wanna research before hand and get it done at a good place to avoid the last minute tensions lolz

9.  Flower girls?
yup my two bff's :)

10.  If your a sikh/punjabi...how long are you going to wear the chuda?
I am not

11.  Crying at the wedding?  lol funny question ^_^
lolz...yes will invest in waterproof makeup :P

12.  Limo or car?(for both party and wedding)\
Car:)

13. What are you going to wear at the Reception. Color?
I will wear an embroidered lehenga that is deep maroon and white/beige...I just love the deep/dark shade of maroon
I will buy new stuff:)

15.  Stay in the same city/state or would you rather move far away?

Stay at the same place:)

16.  Honeymoon? Wink

ahhh...tht's private haha...hmm will decide with my better halfEmbarrassedLOL

17.  In-Laws or no In-Laws?
      Aloneeeeeeeee:D

And yes, I want flowers:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plan Your Wedding! (Page 4)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

I For one Want My Dulha to be Perfect First and then the Wedding, should be Magnificent something someone hasn't Saw, Unique .. I don't know how like but .. anyways

Yasmin, I didnt know id find you in this thread too, ur only 16, sharam nahi aati kya? LOLLOL

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

I For one Want My Dulha to be Perfect First and then the Wedding, should be Magnificent something someone hasn't Saw, Unique .. I don't know how like but .. anyway

Yasmin, I didnt know id find you in this thread too, ur only 16, sharam nahi aati kya? LOLLOL

Nahin Aati .. Pehle aati thi bar Not Now ... LOL and you Know the Reason for that .... YOU!! LOL

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

I For one Want My Dulha to be Perfect First and then the Wedding, should be Magnificent something someone hasn't Saw, Unique .. I don't know how like but .. anyways

LOL
im 15 LOL LOL

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
And Ashi I've Turned 17

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

LOL
im 15 LOL LOL

Awwwh jess your 15
hehe .. bless your soul lol
im 17 :)

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jiya4eijaz

LOL
im 15 LOL LOL

Awwwh jess your 15
hehe .. bless your soul lol
im 17 :)

awww all of ya'll kids...im 21..i feel like a granny heereLOLLOL

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged

1.  What is going to be the color of your outfit at the Wedding. Include the shoes/purse etc.

It simply cannot be red, orange, pink , maroon or golden. Has to be unique because im tired of seeing the typical redish/pinkish shades in Bridal dresses. Maybe blue or green! Even purple /violet sounds good. Also, red/maroon etc cannot be repeated anywhere else later on.

2.  Suit or Lengha?

Lehenga

3.  Matching Jewelry? What kind-light jewelry, heavy jewelry/color?

Bridal jewelery is usually heavy. Color- A basic one , I dont like the concept of matching Jewelery with ethenic costumes especially Bridal wear because i find it a little tacky (Pink with pink jewelery, orange with orange etc Ouch) Something in white Kundan which goes pretty much with everything.

4.  Nail polish color?
or manicured nails? (white tip?)
Color- ofcourse the one which matches the lehenga but then again if im wearing blue, I definitely dont want to wear that color on my nails on my D day LOL So i guess a neutral one.

5.  How much mehndi are you going to put on? (only on your hands..up to your elbow..up to upper arm)

A little over elbows is in right now.

6.  Tikka on forehead? The Nose Ring thing...bindhi's above your eyebrows?

Tikka, yes Nose ring, definitely but a big NO NO to bindis above eyebrows.

7.  Airbrushed Make-up?

If it makes me look good, why not? Wink

8.  Are you going to get make-up done by an indian person/salon or MAC or sephora or something like that

Indian person. We have some of the best here - Ambica , Vidya are very well known names in the makeup business Big smile

9.  Flower girls?

Nah! or maybe , doesnt sound bad. But in Indian tradation, we have sisters and brothers carrying a Phoolon ki chaadar over ur head when u walk towards the stage , so thts pretty much the same.

10.  If your a sikh/punjabi...how long are you going to wear the chuda?

Im a Punjabi but i dont plan to wear the Chooda more than 3-4 months. It doesnt go too well with jeans.

11.  Crying at the wedding?  lol funny question ^_^

hahaha!

12.  Limo or car?(for both party and wedding)
Car

13. What are you going to wear at the Reception. Color?

Something Indo- Western. I would love to wear white but then its not considered auspicious to wear white till a yr of getting married. So maybe a light pink.

14.  Take all your old clothes with you, or make your parents why everything new?

Depends- if the clothes are pretty I dont mind taking the old ones along

15.  Stay in the same city/state or would you rather move far away?

Would prefer to stay in the same city

16.  Honeymoon? Wink

Ofcourse! LOL

Jagah abhi sochi nahin but it simply cannot be Switzerland, Australia , Singapore or London. Everyone (in India) goes there for their honeymoon, why cant they think of any other place?
Confused

17.  In-Laws or no In-Laws?

hehehehe, doesnt matter.

welll...thats all the questions i can think of right now!
feel free to talk about anything else!

Have fun! Wink LOL

Jess

Post Reply New Post

Go to top