Plan Your Wedding! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
i loveeee the red color ^^^^

Yes its gorgeous isn't it, but too bad i couldn't find that picture with the Front of the Lehenga .... But i liked the Blue one Aswell so ..
^ i like .. thats nice ;)
good choice :)
Hi,
i m already married, cant plan it again but and i lovvved going through the posts with all the different designs and dresses and everything.
remembered my old days when i too used to dream abt these things.
very nice topic @Jess.

:)
^^

Ooh how exciting! Why not answer the questions, but fill us in about what happend with you.
Originally posted by jeffmish

Hi,
i m already married, cant plan it again but and i lovvved going through the posts with all the different designs and dresses and everything.
remembered my old days when i too used to dream abt these things.
very nice topic @Jess.

😆 Awwwh ,
what did you wear ?
how you dream your wedding , is that how it turned out ?

Jiya ox
Yeah you could still tell us how your wedding was, the decoration, the food, the Music, what you wore in all your ceremonies ?? ... the Location, did you cry Lolz 😆
I got married to a Christian guy and both of us had this idea of not having a lavish wedding and spend a lot of money. so had simple, basic weddings(Hindu, Christian and Registry marriage) and donated some money later too. it was much more satisfying for us.

I was one lucky woman to have 3 seperate weddings and 3 seperate dresses and jewellery to wear!

What is going to be the color of your outfit at the Wedding. Include the shoes/purse etc. I had maroon-gold sari for Hindu wedding, red-gold sari for Christian wedding and white-green salwar Kurta for Registry marriage.

2.  Suit or Lengha? It was Sari and Salwar-Kurta.

3.  Matching Jewelry? What kind-light jewelry, heavy jewelry/color? It had to be matching! red-gold bangles and white too 4 the white dress.

4.  Nail polish color?
or manicured nails? (white tip?) it was Maroon nail polish, manicured myself.

5.  How much mehndi are you going to put on? (only on your hands..up to your elbow..up to upper arm) I had mehendi till around the wrist area, back and front. my sis n I applied, no mehendi walis.

6.  Tikka on forehead? The Nose Ring thing...bindhi's above your eyebrows? yes, had Tikka on forehead, also bindis above eyebrows, but no nose ring.

7.  Airbrushed Make-up? no makeup for me, just lipstick, eyeliner and compact.

8.  Are you going to get make-up done by an indian person/salon or MAC or sephora or something like that answer same as above

9.  Flower girls? didnt know abt the flower girl concept during my marriage. :)

10.  If your a sikh/punjabi...how long are you going to wear the chuda? I m from Orissa, so no Chuda.

11.  Crying at the wedding?  lol funny question ^_^ hehehe....obviously didnt want to, but happened...and too much of it! me, my parents and my sister!

12.  Limo or car?(for both party and wedding) had car.

13. What are you going to wear at the Reception. Color? no seperate reception.

14.  Take all your old clothes with you, or make your parents buy everything new? I had taken my gud old clothes and also new ones.

15.  Stay in the same city/state or would you rather move far away? had to move away.

16.  Honeymoon? 😉 hmmm...u wudnt believe but we didnt have a real honeymoon. we consider our coming over to USA as a looong honeymoon which is still continuing BTW!

17.  In-Laws or no In-Laws? Oh...just loooveee my in-laws, they are my second set of parents!

Lucky...3 different marriage ceremonies!

i really liked the maroon-gold lengha concept...i want something like that =]

& wearing minimal make-up...im thinking about doing that too =D
dont want to wear too much
Awww ^ three lucky you then !