Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Hiya everyone!!

I was just thinking  and I felt like sharing how stress seems to be the leading cause of most problems, especially health problems.

Has any one else noticed this? Which is probably why when you ask some one a question like, "oh no! why is my health going all wrong!?" they are probably always going to say "too much stress."

Does any one have a prime example as to how stress has caused their health to worsen?

Personally, i think my past hair loss may have had something to do with itWink.

Do share every oneSmile

-Aditi

Edited by ~devi~ - 26 May 2009 at 9:41am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stress-a leading cause of all problems" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Totally agree, Aditi.

The worst effect of stress on me has been hair loss.  I used to have the thickest hair that won't fit in any hair band.  Hair loss is the worst thing associated with stress.

Also it has an effect on your pigment too...

Life can never be stress free but you can try and control it.  Laugh often!

-Mahi

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
^^ Agreed , When I am stressing out about studying the less I learn but when I just chill and study calmly I Get everything into my braain easier !

~*LoVeLy*~

IF-Dazzler

~*LoVeLy*~

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged
agreed!!

vinay.batra

vinay.batra

Posted: 03 December 2009 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I too agree with the thoughts here. Since I work for most of the day, I hardly get time to spend happy moments with my family and friends. That's why I decided to stop this once and for all, and start giving more time to myself and my family. I suggest you guys to go through sites that train you to be stress free. There are several you may try. One that I know is stressfreezone.in where you get to dare your friend to beat stress and go through interesting tips. If you have any in mind, please share

Cheers!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top