Chat Clubs

~Happy Birthday Sadia aka bindaas_gal~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 6:00am | IP Logged
sadia cowwww

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Birthday Sadia aka bindaas_gal~ (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 6:03am | IP Logged
hey ..happy b'day Sadia..! Smile

hope u enjoy..n all ur wishes cum true..! Wink

.BlackJack.

IF-Rockerz

.BlackJack.

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged
sorry  Nishi i cdnt send my message. well the b-dai is hereBig smileBig smileBig smile A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HUN hpe yaHug rememba me LOL Maha the SugerNapperROFLROFLROFL It's been AGESSS yaar havent had a chat with u for a long time since any1 hardly cums 2 da Krazzy CC . Well i hope u have a ROCKING B-DAI have fun and may allah bless u with all the hapiness in the world

Cup-Of-Chai

IF-Stunnerz

Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

sadia's birthday messagesBig smile

From sarah112

Dear Sadia,

Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope u have a trillion more! I hope all ur wishes come true, Hope u have a fantastic bday!! It was nice meeting u in KIT CC!

Have a awesome day!!!!!!

Love,
Sarah

awwww sarah .. thanks alot .. Big smileBig smileBig smile  it was nice meeting you toooTongue

... hahaha all the fun in the kit ccLOLLOL mwah lov u thanks ... hugzzzEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

From tulipbaby53 (Varsha)

Happy Birthday, Sadia!!

Hope your birthday is a blast and that all your wishes come true!!

Always keep smiling and laughing!  

Love you tonssss!!

Varsha (Vanu )

awwwwwwwwBig smileBig smile thanks vanuu ... love u .... mwahhh LOL

wheerez my gift ?Big smileLOL

From Shalu

Elllooooo Jaan! Happy Birthday to you! Big hugs and muffin from me and nishu . which would you like? theres french muffin, german muffin, and the special, only-for-friends, JT muffin . take your pick my dear, and choose wisely. lol now all that bakwas is over, we move onto the main thing....HAPPY BIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRTHHHHHHHHDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!  hehe sorry i had a bit of a spaz attack thinkin about all the cake at your party . Sadia, you are an amazin friend, and i love you soo much. thanks for everything, and everytime you have put a smile on my face. Love from Shalu xxx

heloooooooooooooooooooooooow shaaaaaaaaaaaluuuu maaaaaluLOLLOL awww big hugs too u tooo i will take all of them ShockedLOLLOL i want them alllll .. gimme gimme ,,,  awwwwww thankssssssss lov u mwah  .... hahahahah dont worry ...it made me feeel high  LOLLOLawwww u r an awesome friend toooo mwahhhh thanks alotttttttttttttttttttt ....... LOL lots of hugzzzBig smile

From Lima

Happy Birthday Sadia!!
OMG, seriously it has been forever since I talked to you!
Hope you doing good, and hope you have a great one and may God bless you with a long, successful life and may all your wishes come true!
Eat plenty cake
-Love
Lima

hahahha i know its been so long ShockedShocked where are you ? or wait where am i ? Stern SmileLOL
LOLLOL
anyways thanks alot .. love you mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Big smile yeah i will .. and i will save some for you too LOL 

Happpyyy Birthday Badmaaashhh   no looong msg from me.. . just..kush raho... Allah tumhay dhaiirr sarii kushiyaan day....andd may u have a happy life inshAllah  .... enjoy life  
Ali AbbasSmile

thanks ..mwahhhhh  ali ganday dolay walay ... Big smileLOL

you idiot ...LOL.. anyways thanks again Big smile

From Rabbiya

saaadiaaa:D:D happy buday baby:D:D meli bachi may u have many many more:P:P nnd have a gr8 life:D:D n enjoy alawt dunt eat much moti bhains pahlay hi ini sandani to hai tu:P:P n mish meeee ua wife:(:( lol:P lovee uuuu:D:D:D

from Rabbiya..

thanks darling ... jammatLOLLOL nai i dun wanna hav many moreeAngryLOL thanks alot anyway mwah lov u kuchi kuchi kuuuBig smileBig smile ahhahahahah tumhein kya hai tumhara kha rahi hoon ? AngryLOL meri bday hai mein to bohat ziada khaoon gi kuti kameeni LOLLOL awwww i will mish juuCryLOL lov u loadz mwah ...

Edited by bindaas_gal - 24 May 2009 at 6:51am

Cup-Of-Chai

IF-Stunnerz

Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KashFanatic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAADIA =D Party

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuLOL

Originally posted by PaRoOoOoOo

Big smile

Big smileBig smileBig smile
Big smileBig smileBig smile

Originally posted by aish_punk

hey ..happy b'day Sadia..! Smile

hope u enjoy..n all ur wishes cum true..! Wink

awww thanks ...   alot ... EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by bindaas_gal - 24 May 2009 at 6:59am

Cup-Of-Chai

IF-Stunnerz

Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *|maha|*

sorry  Nishi i cdnt send my message. well the b-dai is hereBig smileBig smileBig smile A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HUN hpe yaHug rememba me LOL Maha the SugerNapperROFLROFLROFL It's been AGESSS yaar havent had a chat with u for a long time since any1 hardly cums 2 da Krazzy CC . Well i hope u have a ROCKING B-DAI have fun and may allah bless u with all the hapiness in the world

mahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHug ofcourse i remember u .. hahaha how can i forget you .. you guyzz were my first koool frndz on i-f .. lmao tht krazzy cc LOLLOL i miss everyone ...  anyways i know its beeeeeeeeeeeeeen so long .. and thanks alot  love u keep in touch Big smile lotz ov hugz LOL

Cup-Of-Chai

IF-Stunnerz

Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenHinna12

sadia cowwww
Angry u hati kati maj ClapSmile

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged
sadiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa