Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hehehe do you like your cake

i got it just for you. i know you like teletubies right lol i was searchin for like 3 hours on how to make a teletubby birthday hahauah

man i just remember the days like it was yesterday.. when u were 17 and i was 12 we would have so much fun in the cc just laughin and laughin like IDOTwith harshu and sania and varsha and sexy aditi i would always call sania Himani and Aditi sexy

aww so you are 18 today wow.. my bachi is geting so old what am i gonna do with you you're at a legal age now kya karo.. already u are so bad.. now 18 years old  but still u have to be good girl just remember that i will always always always be here for u ok?  i love you sooooo much sadia... u are the funneist.. u are so funny omg . and soo smart.. and hilarious i can go on and on ROFLok i will rofl u are kind.. and gernerous.. and loving u and ur funny ideas and pictures.. everything.. just makes me laugh all the time. i smile everytime i think of u  u are my best frend ever

im gonna sing for u now

Happpyyyy Birhtdya to you

Happy birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to you cha cha

HAPPY BIRHDAY HAPPTYYYY BIRHDAYYYYY HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO.... cha cha cha

Sadiaaaaaaaaa cha cha cha

now u know me and my languages... heres happy birthday in all the languages i know . well atleast all the ones i know happy birthday in. i hope these are right

Bon annivairsaire  (french)

zuummmmmmmm gubesbta.. hhehehe (german)

Janam din mubarak ho (hindi/urdu)

and then.. english  Happy Birthday

omggggggggggggggggggggg  i still cant believe today is your bday and u are 18 omggashhhhh omg omg hahahuhaha Stern Smile hapy birthdya jaanu  i wish you the ver ver very best birthday EVERRR. all of american wishes u all of the pakistan and india wish u too.. hahah and the whole freakin worldddd man     sadia you're my best friend and i hope we will always be best friends someday.. when u have your fashion design place and u can speak spanish fluently (lol) and im in germany.. prolly in some orchestra we can always talk and visit each other we will show each other around the whole country and our kids will be friends and my kids they will call you aunty.. lol and ask you to bring them chocolates so yeah have the bestest birthday ever sadia.  i hope yo get everything u wish for

anddddddddd  look what i got... Farbrika  remember them i showed them to you.. omg and u became obessed with them hahahahauha. here is the version you like. We always tried to sing it in russian but it always looked like: nehusht sasiuheurw nushto skatha snushto huahahahahaha i was gonna put.. the better versioni   (it has more violin in it. u know i like traditional russian violin music and gypsy violin hehe) but since its ur bday..   this song rocks man.tinypic.com/2hhglu1.jpg" />

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UugKRSD7Mig

nushto skazat nushto skazat rockon nushto skazat

ahh its ur bday i know u must be craving 1 thing. i know i am    thing is.. ladooooooooos ahhhhu yummm mmmmmmm  mmm yummy yumm  so i brought some for u

omg.. they look so good..

so now.. like every birthday post we have to tell how we met  

sometime during last summer.. sadia and i met in some cc's and started chatting.. they were random chat clubs  and we saw that the other person was a little u knw..  and it stopped there.. then sometime in august we met again. this time we talked more and more  we found out that we had soooooooo much in common  it was ridiculous and then sadia asked for my msn ID. at first i was thinking.. why msn  whats so fun there u know  but i gave anyway. and then i went online and i found out why  omgg.. sadia is sooo crazy there thats where she lets out all her energy and crazinessROFL scaring peole there hauaahhaaa. i remember.. the first time i talked to u  we talked for many hours it was mostly just saying stuff and then LAUGHINgggg we laughed maybe 3/4 of the time so how many hours is this.. maybe 5hours we were laughing even the first week i started school i was online everyday and we talked from 8/9 am to 5pm every single day and i oened our own chat club.. sadia and nish's outhouse  but then ur college started  and you barely came online anymore cause of all the work they gave u there.. and i remember the first 5/6 monhs of your college u cried and cried to me  about how boringggg and stupid u thought college was. i didnt know what to do  college is good for u na  and then slowly u introduced me to all ov ur friends.. and then we became the idiots :D well u guys always were. then ali said that he was idiot #2 and then u and rabi and then Ahmed and ann and fatima. and then i was like.. wel who is #1 and u said no one we laughed so harddddddd [=)][=)] back then ali didnt find me so annoying and then i was like.. i will be #1 hahahahaa. and then i got to know a lot more people.. u guys introduced me to them.. saying that i will scare them and then make them cry and then eat their brains ahh good times  

u  wanted me to sing misery buisness because of my accent and it would be much faster than yours because yours accent n stuff haha  i might do this maybe  its your birthday na..

i dunno why.. i cant remember but i wanted to use this emoticon for ur birthday.. or did i already use this..? well anyways this is u.. ok this is u

u know.. now whenever i hear the song misery buisness  i think of you. and how stupid and funny u are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLV0hw8lNGs (bad misery busniess version) i thought u might like this

now lets tell.. how cute sadia tariq is  sadia is so cute.. u will melt  she is the cutest little person everrrr  and her voice.. is sooooo sexy  her accent is like a gangster pakistani girl with british and slight american accentROFL

sadia also went through many many phases like her edward phase and other pakistani singers u fell in love with u make such funny videos on youtube man.. hahauaha all those indian songs with chip munk soundand all those languages u wanted me to teach you all the languages you know oooo and you're such a great writer too you can make up songs just like that. They flow out of youuu and remember that one time u and your sister went on skype and pretended to be the taliban u guys put on full head scarf thing and get knives:o 10x and when you go to spain.. don't forget to send me a postcard and out of all my friends u are the only one who lloves to try new things of mine. remember we always send each other links of funy videos and music videos in all diffrent languages :D you always were the one to like them :D and u loved all of my videos.. and u love mine. Ohhh and all those stupid avi's you would haveLOL cats and everything[LOL] boy you make me feel so high togeder we can fly 

and then there are so many things that we did together  i  wouldnt even dare to write here ROFL

and you know the birthday post you made for me..? it was sooo nice of you.. I loved it soooo much yaar that was one of the best days of my life. Ioved it more than Christmas im serious too.. I still remember that day so clearly…… I was online since 5am to like 6 or 7pm it snowed for the 1st time that year on my birthday toooo.. and whenver I listen to that song I caught myslef from Paramore.. I think of you guys and my birthday I just hope I made your birthday a little bit more special well actually.. I wanted it to be much much MUCHHCUHCHHHHHHH MORE SPECIAL ROFL

Just remember that i will always always always be here for u ok? :D:D:D hughughug i love you sooooo much sadia. better than my friends over here.. u are the funneist.. u are so funny omg llol. and soo smart.. and hilarious :o i can go on and on rofl rflfol ok i will rofl u are kind.. and gernerous.. and loving :$ u and ur funny ideas and pictures.. everything.. just makes me laugh all the time. i smile everytime i think of u :D u are my best frend ever hughughughug

I hope you have the best most special birthday ever Big smile

Love Chandini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Birthday Sadia aka bindaas_gal~" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

sadia's birthday messagesBig smile

editing*

From sarah112

Dear Sadia,

Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope u have a trillion more! I hope all ur wishes come true, Hope u have a fantastic bday!! It was nice meeting u in KIT CC!

Have a awesome day!!!!!!

Love,
Sarah

From tulipbaby53 (Varsha)

Happy Birthday, Sadia!!

Hope your birthday is a blast and that all your wishes come true!!

Always keep smiling and laughing!  

Love you tonssss!!

Varsha (Vanu )

From Shalu

Elllooooo Jaan! Happy Birthday to you! Big hugs and muffin from me and nishu . which would you like? theres french muffin, german muffin, and the special, only-for-friends, JT muffin . take your pick my dear, and choose wisely. lol now all that bakwas is over, we move onto the main thing....HAPPY BIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRTHHHHHHHHDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!  hehe sorry i had a bit of a spaz attack thinkin about all the cake at your party . Sadia, you are an amazin friend, and i love you soo much. thanks for everything, and everytime you have put a smile on my face. Love from Shalu xxx

From Lima

Happy Birthday Sadia!!
OMG, seriously it has been forever since I talked to you!
Hope you doing good, and hope you have a great one and may God bless you with a long, successful life and may all your wishes come true!
Eat plenty cake
-Love
Lima

Happpyyy Birthday Badmaaashhh   no looong msg from me.. . just..kush raho... Allah tumhay dhaiirr sarii kushiyaan day....andd may u have a happy life inshAllah  .... enjoy life  
Ali AbbasSmile

From Rabbiya

saaadiaaa:D:D happy buday baby:D:D meli bachi may u have many many more:P:P nnd have a gr8 life:D:D n enjoy alawt dunt eat much moti bhains pahlay hi ini sandani to hai tu:P:P n mish meeee ua wife:(:( lol:P lovee uuuu:D:D:D

from Rabbiya..

still editing*

Cup-Of-Chai

IF-Stunnerz

Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
omg i lov u nishi thanks alot em gonna read it .. in some time wait .. Big smile

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
sadiaaa happy bday fattyyyy

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

happy birthday

Cup-Of-Chai