Celebrity Fan Clubs

^[]^APU GHAR-APURVA's Fans Paradise^[]^ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 59

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekfy

Originally posted by riya_007

hey ekfy nice to see u aftr a long time!!
how have u been?!
hey have u heard the song ' Wait for you " by elliott yamin?? it wld be gr8 it u cld make a video mix of this song nd putting it all the scnes frm RKB!!
the lyrics of the song r gr8- vry touching n totallly apt for shekhar-raunak!!

i always be here or manda mansion Riya. hm...maybe you never realize coz i only post a mix and post only a few words here...don't know what to say...i'll search for that song and try to do a mix just for you. give me some times yaar...Wink

i noe ur dere ekfy sweetheart.........it jst u post really less!Tongue
yeah search for the sng if u dnt get it i'll e-mail it to u!! nd u cn take all the time in the world!! dere's no hurry!!Smile
thanx nyways!!Embarrassed

yes Riya, i know that. sometimes i only read all posts here and nothing to write. i already found that song and the melody is quite fast. but don't worry, if i got the idea i'll do the mix...

Ekfy, don't hesitate to post about what you feel. It's okay don't go missingWink
It took me many years to post but now since I started , I can't stop myself LOLLOLLOL
Say whether you agree with what others posted. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^[]^APU GHAR-APURVA's Fans Paradise^[]^ (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Can we not post tellychakkar articles here ? I putsomething abt Ragini in Bhaskar Bharthi forum and mentioned its source but they said it was not allowed

Anyways I don;t think SONY will put JJKN back  since  the revamp has been done I hope Apu will come back soon in some serial !!!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Can we not post tellychakkar articles here ? I putsomething abt Ragini in Bhaskar Bharthi forum and mentioned its source but they said it was not allowed

Anyways I don;t think SONY will put JJKN back  since  the revamp has been done I hope Apu will come back soon in some serial !!!
Yeah Shanti, since it belongs to a rival website we are not allowed to post them here. Wink
I hope too to see Apu soon Unhappy

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I wud still imagine him in seeta aur geeta
He wud suit the role of dr. in there  or even tapori  sice  he has doneboth roles  as Dr. Shekhar and Raju Rangeela

What is he doing I just wonder Even Hiten Tejwani is back on TV Ektas ace  acor and even Hussain is doing a come back
what is keeping Apu @ home if so  I just wonder
Even if he is doing some serial there is no clue   of what he is upto !!!

riya_007

Goldie

riya_007

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged

hey ekfy nice to see u aftr a long time!!
how have u been?!
hey have u heard the song ' Wait for you " by elliott yamin?? it wld be gr8 it u cld make a video mix of this song nd putting it all the scnes frm RKB!!
the lyrics of the song r gr8- vry touching n totallly apt for shekhar-raunak!!

i always be here or manda mansion Riya. hm...maybe you never realize coz i only post a mix and post only a few words here...don't know what to say...i'll search for that song and try to do a mix just for you. give me some times yaar...Wink

i noe ur dere ekfy sweetheart.........it jst u post really less!Tongue
yeah search for the sng if u dnt get it i'll e-mail it to u!! nd u cn take all the time in the world!! dere's no hurry!!Smile
thanx nyways!!Embarrassed

yes Riya, i know that. sometimes i only read all posts here and nothing to write. i already found that song and the melody is quite fast. but don't worry, if i got the idea i'll do the mix...

ohh nice dat u found the sng! yeah its a bit fast!( i dnt listen to slow sngs mch!Wink)  bt its the lyrics dat r so touching nd soo apt as if they r written for shekhar -raunak only!!Embarrassed
wenevr i listen to dat song it reminds me of these two!Tongue

riya_007

Goldie

riya_007

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharmii

You know If TD cant get over their jassi Fixation.....maybe they should do a sequel.Naming a another character armaan and all........they really are TimDim!~

u noe if shekhar n raunak wld have clickd wid the audiences , maybe tumbo dumbo may have given JJKN seqeul a secnd thought!! everybody noes that JJKN had huge fan follwing nd ppl wld be again glued to JJKN if it's sequel startd bt since shekhar n raunak were quite poorly receivd by the audience , t n d wldnt give the JJKN sequel a scnd luk!

ekfy

ekfy

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 8:59am | IP Logged

rekha...don't worry. i won't missing...Embarrassed

Riya...i agree with you. after i read the lyric many times, it was suitable for shekar-raunak...Smile

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sharmii

You know If TD cant get over their jassi Fixation.....maybe they should do a sequel.Naming a another character armaan and all........they really are TimDim!~

u noe if shekhar n raunak wld have clickd wid the audiences , maybe tumbo dumbo may have given JJKN seqeul a secnd thought!! everybody noes that JJKN had huge fan follwing nd ppl wld be again glued to JJKN if it's sequel startd bt since shekhar n raunak were quite poorly receivd by the audience , t n d wldnt give the JJKN sequel a scnd luk!
Riya it was almost there  the channel messed it up !! They cud have shown Shkhar getting to know abt Raunak's illness and then  realising what she did  to stay awa from him and then they cud have made Rohini the  medium to bring them back together !! and Gaurav  getting  a transformation into a good guy !!
Whedn  they can do Jassi's  makeover Armaan's makeover then why not Gaurav's makeover !!!

T&D  had soo much scoope with Shekhar and Raunak  and a baseline to start a sequel but they  lost the chance and our hopes to make anything again with these two  cute  pair !!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top