Celebrity Fan Clubs

^[]^APU GHAR-APURVA's Fans Paradise^[]^ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 59

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharmii

You know If TD cant get over their jassi Fixation.....maybe they should do a sequel.Naming a another character armaan and all........they really are TimDim!~
Soo true & also since SO NY has revamped itwas the best time  to strart a sequal...!!!!
Silly to use same Armaan Sir !!!Angry

Now JJKN also stopped today I hope 6:30 am PST is true wjat Madhu said!!!Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^[]^APU GHAR-APURVA's Fans Paradise^[]^ (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 10:36am | IP Logged
aww apu ka naya ghar started by sweetest rekha thanks so much meri jaan.....................

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Sammy nice to see you!!!!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

aww apu ka naya ghar started by sweetest rekha thanks so much meri jaan.....................
Hi Sam, welcome to Apu's naya Ghar.Big smileBig smileBig smile
Now that's the sugary sweetest compliment I have received so far in my life. Embarrassed

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Sammy nice to see you!!!!
aww big hug to u too shanti we all miss apu lets do andolan to get him back on tv ..i too hope apu comes in that fashion show ....

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I like this show everybody loves Raymond it comes here in US Its  a nice comed show and its a famiy whos son is a helpful guy raymond !!
Apu wud be great for that role and he is charming and sweet !!!

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by rupali28

Originally posted by riya_007

Originally posted by Sharmii

You wont belive TD.....

Today In bhaskar bharti.....you know what Aamir ali's character's name is?
Armaan sir....yeah rite!!!

yeah i saw it too nd my jaw jst dropped wen i saw armaan sir!! it jst pinchd my heart ..........nobody.....nobody cn take armaan sir's placeAngryAngryAngry!!! this shld be a slap on apu's face.......wats he doing in home........playing wid his dogs ....... wasting time n here other ppl r taking his place!!! AngryOuchOuch

hey riya.. finallly i gotta cm here...Big smile
very nice place girls.....Clap ....rekha - lovely pics of appu... hope he does sm shows now.. n not play with his dogs!!!Confused

and riya.. as for anyone else taking armaan's name wont even be able to act like Armaan in 100 yrs... dumb tnd for recycling names.. names mein toh originality rakhte!Angry
Rupali , hope to see you often here,Big smileBig smileBig smile not like a Muhdikhai guest Wink
Said like a true JJKN fan Embarrassed
u bet.. even if tnd make 100 other shows.. jjkn flavour can never change!!

and yaar wud try to be here.. cant access net much.. too damn slow!CryAngry

ekfy

ekfy

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ekfy

hey ekfy nice to see u aftr a long time!!
how have u been?!
hey have u heard the song ' Wait for you " by elliott yamin?? it wld be gr8 it u cld make a video mix of this song nd putting it all the scnes frm RKB!!
the lyrics of the song r gr8- vry touching n totallly apt for shekhar-raunak!!

i always be here or manda mansion Riya. hm...maybe you never realize coz i only post a mix and post only a few words here...don't know what to say...i'll search for that song and try to do a mix just for you. give me some times yaar...Wink

i noe ur dere ekfy sweetheart.........it jst u post really less!Tongue
yeah search for the sng if u dnt get it i'll e-mail it to u!! nd u cn take all the time in the world!! dere's no hurry!!Smile
thanx nyways!!Embarrassed

yes Riya, i know that. sometimes i only read all posts here and nothing to write. i already found that song and the melody is quite fast. but don't worry, if i got the idea i'll do the mix...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top