^[]^APU GHAR-APURVA's Fans Paradise^[]^ - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
I like this show everybody loves Raymond it comes here in US Its  a nice comed show and its a famiy whos son is a helpful guy raymond !!
Apu wud be great for that role and he is charming and sweet !!!
Originally posted by rekha03

Rupali , hope to see you often here,πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ not like a Muhdikhai guest πŸ˜‰
Said like a true JJKN fan 😳
u bet.. even if tnd make 100 other shows.. jjkn flavour can never change!!

and yaar wud try to be here.. cant access net much.. too damn slow!😭😑
Originally posted by riya_007

i noe ur dere ekfy sweetheart.........it jst u post really less!πŸ˜›
yeah search for the sng if u dnt get it i'll e-mail it to u!! nd u cn take all the time in the world!! dere's no hurry!!😊
thanx nyways!!😳

yes Riya, i know that. sometimes i only read all posts here and nothing to write. i already found that song and the melody is quite fast. but don't worry, if i got the idea i'll do the mix...

Originally posted by ekfy

yes Riya, i know that. sometimes i only read all posts here and nothing to write. i already found that song and the melody is quite fast. but don't worry, if i got the idea i'll do the mix...

Ekfy, don't hesitate to post about what you feel. It's okay don't go missingπŸ˜‰
It took me many years to post but now since I started , I can't stop myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Say whether you agree with what others posted. πŸ˜ƒ
Can we not post tellychakkar articles here ? I putsomething abt Ragini in Bhaskar Bharthi forum and mentioned its source but they said it was not allowed

Anyways I don;t think SONY will put JJKN back  since  the revamp has been done I hope Apu will come back soon in some serial !!!
Originally posted by shanti05

Can we not post tellychakkar articles here ? I putsomething abt Ragini in Bhaskar Bharthi forum and mentioned its source but they said it was not allowed

Anyways I don;t think SONY will put JJKN back  since  the revamp has been done I hope Apu will come back soon in some serial !!!
Yeah Shanti, since it belongs to a rival website we are not allowed to post them here. πŸ˜‰
I hope too to see Apu soon πŸ˜”
I wud still imagine him in seeta aur geeta
He wud suit the role of dr. in there  or even tapori  sice  he has doneboth roles  as Dr. Shekhar and Raju Rangeela

What is he doing I just wonder Even Hiten Tejwani is back on TV Ektas ace  acor and even Hussain is doing a come back
what is keeping Apu @ home if so  I just wonder
Even if he is doing some serial there is no clue   of what he is upto !!!
Originally posted by ekfy

ohh nice dat u found the sng! yeah its a bit fast!( i dnt listen to slow sngs mch!πŸ˜‰)  bt its the lyrics dat r so touching nd soo apt as if they r written for shekhar -raunak only!!😳
wenevr i listen to dat song it reminds me of these two!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Sharmii

You know If TD cant get over their jassi Fixation.....maybe they should do a sequel.Naming a another character armaan and all........they really are TimDim!~

u noe if shekhar n raunak wld have clickd wid the audiences , maybe tumbo dumbo may have given JJKN seqeul a secnd thought!! everybody noes that JJKN had huge fan follwing nd ppl wld be again glued to JJKN if it's sequel startd bt since shekhar n raunak were quite poorly receivd by the audience , t n d wldnt give the JJKN sequel a scnd luk!

rekha...don't worry. i won't missing...😳

Riya...i agree with you. after i read the lyric many times, it was suitable for shekar-raunak...😊