^[]^APU GHAR-APURVA's Fans Paradise^[]^ - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
hello Rekha No I saw it in the forum !!! I don't have Imagine just watchingit online...
Really Amir Ali as Armaan Sir  I cud'nt dijest !! Coz Armaan Sir will only rule our hearts as Apoova
What say !!!
Originally posted by shanti05

hello Rekha No I saw it in the forum !!! I don't have Imagine just watchingit online...
Really Amir Ali as Armaan Sir  I cud'nt dijest !! Coz Armaan Sir will only rule our hearts as Apoova
What say !!!
Shanti, I have never seen Dill Mill Gaye as its central character is named Armaan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Forget checking out TD's new venture.🀒

Originally posted by Sharmii

You wont belive TD.....

Today In bhaskar bharti.....you know what Aamir ali's character's name is?
Armaan sir....yeah rite!!!

yeah i saw it too nd my jaw jst dropped wen i saw armaan sir!! it jst pinchd my heart ..........nobody.....nobody cn take armaan sir's place😑😑😑!!! this shld be a slap on apu's face.......wats he doing in home........playing wid his dogs ....... wasting time n here other ppl r taking his place!!! 😑
Originally posted by rekha03

Shanti, I have never seen Dill Mill Gaye as its central character is named Armaan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Forget checking out TD's new venture.🀒

I watch Dil Mil Gayee and that is Dr. Armaan
But here  was surprisd that T&D used Armaan aain was'nt he exclusively for Apoorva !!
Armaan Sir can be for only Apu !!!

BB ws OK  now that Ragini will play the role it will be interesting !! 

I hope Apu comes back soon really missing hi loads
Today actually they  showed the episode where Armaan and that other girl are dancing and Jasi is locked up in her cell !!πŸ˜‰

Armaan was dancing soo sweety lucky girl she was totally enjoying the moves he was making her do in the dance !!!😳

Armaan is really soo charasmatic  he has  soo many characteristics to add to hi
Originally posted by shanti05

I watch Dil Mil Gayee and that is Dr. Armaan
But here  was surprisd that T&D used Armaan aain was'nt he exclusively for Apoorva !!
Armaan Sir can be for only Apu !!!

BB ws OK  now that Ragini will play the role it will be interesting !! 

I hope Apu comes back soon really missing hi loads
Today actually they  showed the episode where Armaan and that other girl are dancing and Jasi is locked up in her cell !!πŸ˜‰

Armaan was dancing soo sweety lucky girl she was totally enjoying the moves he was making her do in the dance !!!😳

Armaan is really soo charasmatic  he has  soo many characteristics to add to hi

yup totally!! armaan is the perfect guy nd soo nobody other thn apu cn play armaan😳!! stupid T n D used his name on aamir ali.......dhokebaaz!😑
i watched bhaskar bharti...........n here's my review........first day first shw!πŸ˜‰

it ws jst like i ws watching a sequel to JJKN!( only thing missing were JandA  ofcourseπŸ˜’!) there were the same fashion related ppl -models n editors n cool dudes arnd!!

Bhaskar ( dis role seriously beloged to apu.......it wld have been jst PERFECT for him!!) is a casanova , hot dude! ( m soo missing apuπŸ€”!!) ditching women n using them as his xperiments!
then a gal curses him n overnight he turns into raghini!( now dats sme funπŸ˜‰!)
it's an interesting shw.........humour laddened i guess ........a change frm the usual rona-dhona!!πŸ˜›
m beting upon it dat it'll be gud!

Originally posted by ekfy

i always be here or manda mansion Riya. hm...maybe you never realize coz i only post a mix and post only a few words here...don't know what to say...i'll search for that song and try to do a mix just for you. give me some times yaar...πŸ˜‰

i noe ur dere ekfy sweetheart.........it jst u post really less!πŸ˜› 
yeah search for the sng if u dnt get it i'll e-mail it to u!! nd u cn take all the time in the world!! dere's no hurry!!😊
thanx nyways!!😳
I saw sitaaur geeta  somce like the original nce to see movie into serial !!! Then I saw Palampur express which is also like Jo Jeeta wohi Sikandar like they show the high school uniform youth  in the  hilstation school kida
Looks like now a days they are using clios from movies in serials also !!!
One bad news.
No JJKN anymore on Sony.
they showed the new reality show instead of Mona
She was looking very pretty and did quite a good job must say. 😳
Edited by rekha03 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by riya_007

yeah i saw it too nd my jaw jst dropped wen i saw armaan sir!! it jst pinchd my heart ..........nobody.....nobody cn take armaan sir's place😑😑😑!!! this shld be a slap on apu's face.......wats he doing in home........playing wid his dogs ....... wasting time n here other ppl r taking his place!!! 😑

hey riya.. finallly i gotta cm here...πŸ˜ƒ
very nice place girls.....πŸ‘ ....rekha - lovely pics of appu... hope he does sm shows now.. n not play with his dogs!!!πŸ˜•

and riya.. as for anyone else taking armaan's name wont even be able to act like Armaan in 100 yrs... dumb tnd for recycling names.. names mein toh originality rakhte!😑