^[]^APU GHAR-APURVA's Fans Paradise^[]^ - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Sharmii

😳
I thought Sharmii forgot to write πŸ˜† only an expression πŸ˜‰ 
then saw it πŸ˜ƒ
Iam fed up about reading some lallu grabbing a plum lead role 🀒
Any news about the two big stars on ekta's new show πŸ˜‰
Frankly I would love to see Apu on the ramp as a model with dashing clothes πŸ˜›
Edited by rekha03 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by rekha03

I thought Sharmii forgot to write πŸ˜† only an expression πŸ˜‰ 
then saw it πŸ˜ƒ
Iam fed up about reading some lallu grabbing a plum lead role 🀒
Any news about the two big stars on ekta's new show πŸ˜‰
Frankly I would love to see Apu on the ramp as a model with dashing clothes πŸ˜›

Dunno who the the big stars are for ekta...πŸ˜†She probably take some idiotic sidekick as a hero from some other show of hers......πŸ˜†

Though if she had brains she would take apu.........apu is the first thing that comes to your mind when you say 'fashion' show.....I think jassi was a very good fashion show too.Ekta will really have to make a different one...
I wish Apu is a designer and  then he has his own  line somthing like that !! Maybe  do a story on Satya Paul or some good designer
I don;t mind ap doing only a year show aeast we can see hoim for 52 weeks
Wonder what is keeping him soooo  without work !!! All play and no work wud make Apu missing from his fans forever !!! [:(}

Dunno who the the big stars are for ekta...πŸ˜†She probably take some idiotic sidekick as a hero from some other show of hers......πŸ˜†

Though if she had brains she would take apu.........apu is the first thing that comes to your mind when you say 'fashion' show.....I think jassi was a very good fashion show too.Ekta will really have to make a different one...
Even Iam very curious as to who the big male stars are according to her πŸ€”
I would say Apu and Hussein. They are new married friends . What say πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shanti05

I wish Apu is a designer and  then he has his own  line somthing like that !! Maybe  do a story on Satya Paul or some good designer
Wonder what is keeping him soooo  without work !!! All play and no work wud make Apu missing from his fans forever !!! [:(}
He has not yet crossed his 5 months break mark. So let's wait and see what happens as shows get launched very fast these days πŸ˜•

unfortunately ekta dsnt has brains!! πŸ˜† she dsnt need to make a diffrnt shw all the she ds is pick up story lines frm here  dere nd present it in a new serial........its her tried n tested ' hit shw' formula!
Originally posted by rekha03

Riya what does it matter whether 25 or 100 shows are starting , Apu is not in anyone of them
What Apu is doing , any guesses πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
What's Apu not doing , no idea πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Where did you read, newspaper πŸ˜‰

yup i read it in delhi times today morning!!
Originally posted by shanti05

atteding  parties n premiers is keeping apu soo buzy!! he has all the time in the wrld to go arnd partyng bt no time to give a shmall interview for his fanz nd tell us wat hes upto!!😑

All play n no wrk wld make apu lose put his fan following too!! wonder how mny ppl still remember him as armaan!!πŸ˜•

Originally posted by riya_007

atteding parties n premiers is keeping apu soo buzy!! he has all the time in the wrld to go arnd partyng bt no time to give a shmall interview for his fanz nd tell us wat hes upto!!😑
All play n no wrk wld make apu lose put his fan following too!! wonder how mny ppl still remember him as armaan!!πŸ˜•
i agree with you Riya and Shanti di...maybe i still remember him as arman for a long time coz i only realize his good act as arman a few month ago. but i just worried if i too become bored if he never shown in any new show or serial.
hey ekfy nice to see u aftr a long time!!

how have u been?!

hey have u heard the song ' Wait for you " by elliott yamin?? it wld be gr8 it u cld make a video mix of this song nd putting it all the scnes frm RKB!!
the lyrics of the song r gr8- vry touching n totallly apt for shekhar-raunak!!