Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

Real names or Nick names? (Page 3)

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
You Know When People Give you Nick Names, I believe that they have taken you as someone very special in there life .. and so when someone calls me by my Nick Name i Love it ..

and I've got loads of Nick Names

My Late Grandfather Use to Call me Pearl and after that no one has called me that

and My Friends call me Yazz, or Yazzy or the latest Which By The way i Hate because i feel like one of those Pokemon Characters Yazzmando LOL

~edited~

i totally forgot the Name that one of my IF friends call me with .... Yashu Embarrassed

Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 27 May 2009 at 11:58am
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Aish, Anam, Sujal_Fan_No1, AsliiGuy, attitude gurl, punjabi_qt26, Maria, Rukhaya, Mimi, Jess, Teji, Mashy, Lima, Krishna, Yasmin thanks so much for replyingHugHugHug

For me as my name speaks aloud aditi itselfLOL so am addressed with that most of the time.but yes if at home any one calls me with that i dont get used to and it sounds weird and more formal with them calling me with thatLOL and even outside if they do so i still couldnt get a holdLOL

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aditi-

Aish, Anam, Sujal_Fan_No1, AsliiGuy, attitude gurl, punjabi_qt26, Maria, Rukhaya, Mimi, Jess, Teji, Mashy, Lima, Krishna, Yasmin thanks so much for replyingHugHugHug

For me as my name speaks aloud aditi itselfLOL so am addressed with that most of the time.but yes if at home any one calls me with that i dont get used to and it sounds weird and more formal with them calling me with thatLOL and even outside if they do so i still couldnt get a holdLOL

don say thnx sweetie..Hug..i noe it sounds damn weird wen ure parents or close frndz call u by ur real name..EmbarrassedLOL..btw isnt ur nick adu? Tongue
*Nishi* IF-Sizzlerz
*Nishi*
*Nishi*

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
well i loooove my name (chandni) its not really a common name and it has beautiful meaning and sound Big smile but i honestly dont like being called it here because americans reallyyyyy cant pronounce itLOLAngry but for indians i like this name :)

nick names.. since i got this new nick name nishi i've been called many nish thingsLOL nish, nisha, nishu,nishooooo, nisho. and then for chandni i get chands and chand and chandu. i really like all my nick namesLOL but i think my fave ones are nisho and chandu Big smile
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for replying nishiEmbarrassedTongueummm yes at times when people dont pronounce your name properly that puts you outLOL

@aish Hugit sounds weird and kind of awkward if any of the family mem address you with that anywhere aroundLOL ears arent attuned with that may be thats whyLOL naw no one calls me adu or even aditi hereLOL
chan.barbie Senior Member
chan.barbie
chan.barbie

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

i luv my name and hate it when people call me with my nick namecause it becoms a males name...............

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aditi-

thanks for replying nishiEmbarrassedTongueummm yes at times when people dont pronounce your name properly that puts you outLOL

@aish Hugit sounds weird and kind of awkward if any of the family mem address you with that anywhere aroundLOL ears arent attuned with that may be thats whyLOL naw no one calls me adu or even aditi hereLOL

Hug...yeah lol i noe..it sounds lyk itz nt ur name at awl..! LOL..lol dey can call u adu or aditi? Embarrassed..den wt  do dey call u..? LOL
Asherkibiwi Coolbie
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Posted: 27 May 2009 at 4:21am | IP Logged
my reall name is mariyam rifna
& my friendz adress me as rifna ,rifu,Angry i dont like rifu
my lovely grandpa call me kisna, i dont knw why, but i love dat name

Go to top