Sweet baby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi ... thank u sooooo much 😊 & plzz count me in yaar ðŸ˜” 

MrsMallikGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
HEYYYY
count me in this too! this was a great idea!!

and i will be updating creations too!!!!! love karan and shraddha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ all Thanks alot guys.I didn't know i'll be appreciated soooo much.Ok then common hommies let start it out.You guys have been added to the hommie list and some siggies are updated.Credit for the siggies goes to Nandini.Now tell me honestly when you came to know Karan and Shradha are dating how did you ACTUALLY feel.I was feeling very bad you see i wanted Karan and Shilpa to be hooked up real life how funny of me naa...Then slowly and steadily I started like Karan and Shradha as a couple.And now as you can see I am Hommie!!!

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heyy Trish...thanks sooo much for this FC again...!! 🤗

when i first heard Karan and Shraddha were dating, i was quite surprised...coz they've never worked together in any show...and i had no idea they even knew each other until i read that they were actually seeing each other...hehe...initially, i thought they looked really sweet...but with Karan's casanova image all over the place, i wasn't sure how serious it was, to be very honest...but then i kept seeing them here and there, on SBS and stuff...and i remember there was this one episode aired on Friendship Day, when Shraddha had come to the DMG sets to give Karan his continuity shirt...Karan said that she was one of his best friends too, and there were clips of his putting his belt around her...and that just nailed it for me...tw...i thought they looked absolutely adorable...😳

but the most pleasant surprise came when i heard that they got married, quietly and simply in a Gurudwara in Goa...and the pictures were soooo sweet that i felt really really happy for them...tw...and now, although Jhalak has not really shown them together much, i still cherish those little clips of theirs...and their blog is fabulous...!!  tw again...

wish them both all the very best for everything...🤗

cheers! 😃
Edited by nandinidev - 14 years ago
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
omg i just LOVE the groverz plz count me in

>333 shraddha
karansprincess thumbnail

hey guys hope everythings  gr8.....!!!!!!!!!
here are the marriage pics of ~the groverz~.....!!!!!!!!!!

DivineDreams. thumbnail
@ Nandini Ya when i heard they got married i was jumping in air.I really wanted Karan and Shradha to get married.I love watching ALL interviews of Karan and Shradha.They are just adorable.They actually complement each other.Karan a fultu flirt and Shradha a sweet girl. When I came to know they were opening a blog i was happy beyond my wits.The first video is their blog was so cute.Both my jannies in blue looking so cute and adorable!

@Kajal Hey yaar thanks for posting the pics of KS's marriage.Shradha is looking like an angel

Hey guys common yaar we have to make this thread a hit.Remove all your Karan not winning frustration here.JDJ forums you'll be bashed up and DMG forums NOT ALLOWED!!
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey...yeah, let's make it happen guys...!!

as for Karan losing...i'll be very honest, it made me sad, but in a lesser degree than what all the rest of the humiliation on the show made me, for so long...i would've loved it if he won, but if not winning saves him more disrespect on the show as well as on I-F, then i guess it isn't all that bad...i do feel sad for Nicole though...but everything said and done, they're both winners for us, what say?

and you know, i find that while DMG made Armaan a familiar person, JDJ introduced me to Karan...and i feel even happier being a fan of his after watching the dignified manner in which he conducted himself, and how hard he worked...tw...and JDJ also gave us more of an opportunity to see Karan and Shraddha together...zyada na sahi, but whatever little bits they did show were sooo sweet...tw...😳

cheers! 😃
DivineDreams. thumbnail
@ nandini Ya.I actually got some brains yaar.After some time I realised that if he would have won.There another "strike" would have taken place and he would have to go through the humiliation.Hey have read Arzoo's post regarding him JDJ,He said that he went through all the humilation because of us.He didn't speak a word because of us so that he don't be sad.Plus he was sad..Aww my baccha was sad.But later all of them partied saying that Karan has won JDJ.Humari mentality na ki Karan is the Winner not BB.Hey you know i loved that part where Karan was in the Make up room and Shradha was with him.Can some one please make an Avi of that I really want to make it my dis pic.....
deepzloveishra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i love groverz
they both r awesome.
i again thank u 4 opening this fc