Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG woooooooooooow sooooo goood adored every momment on it Awww wow so riddz saw armaan, crap gosh do continue soon thnks for the Pm swancy
flaming_saphire thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey..came across ur ff n read it.
interestin concept. luv it.
da ff is amazin.
plz continue sooooooon.
** L.U.S.H ** thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy great ff cud u ad me to ur pmlist x
KaSh_4_eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic ff I like the concept plz add me to your pm list continue soon
MrsMallikGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Love Lust Betrayel? AR

Recap
A-what the hell is happening? the fast pace music was back on..couples were grinding against each other again..crazy kiya re.. armaan rapped his hands around his head again when he heard only one word..Riddhima..he looked down holding his head and bonced back again on his heels..on the floor was a lifeless body..it was in blood and she was wearing a red salwar suit..
A-riddhima? armaan whispered..
Armaan ran from the dancing area and pulled rahuls hand who was enjoying his orange soda...
R-kya hau? where the hell are you taking me..
Armaan pulled rahul with great force maing him jump off his chair and his orange soda spilling over his new blazer...priyanka was left in the middle of the dance floor alone..wondering what the hell happened?

Outside the club
R-dude where the hell are you taking me? let go of me? what happend? you were dancing with that chick and now your pulling me out here..you know the bar tender in there thinks your gay!
A-shutup!! dammit riddhima saw me!!

******************************
Rahul looked at his friend...he glared at him wide eyed...it took him time realize what his crazy friend armaan said...finally he breathed and spoke..
R-okay..wait...umm..you saw riddhima? the riddhima..you know green emerald eyes..really pretty..innocent..the one that left the college a year back! he added emphasis on the word year back..
A-yes dude!!!
R-omg! rahul started laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†he coulent controll himself..rahul walked over the the bonnet of the car laughing hysterically holding his stomach..gasping for air....and dude you know i saw Brtiney Spears in that club..we were talking and drinking orange soda togethor..and then i proposed to her!! he said laughing even harder..he was on the bonnet almost slipping off..it was really hard for rahul to digest this! people were passing by..the glared a rahul wide eyes..thinking he was crazy or something..one of the girls even made a comment...
G-for a hottie he is pretty f****** up in the brain...
A-dude...rahul..your scaring me..
Rahul looked back at armaan..and gave him the serious glare..i am scaring you! rahul pulled armaan by the shoulders.
R-your scaring me! your a total idiot..you were just inside with like the hottest girl in the club..that would have probably jumped into your bed if you told her to..and now your talking raticul nonsense about a girl that left the college about a year ago..that girl who you slept with and humilatied infront of the whole school..the girl who loved you dearly..the girl who left the college just becuase of you..the girl...
A-SHUTUP!..its enough..okay..enough..
R-no you shutup..your talking crap about her and saying she saw you in there..when she left Delhi a year back..and may i remind you that no one EVER heard from here again! Even the few good friends she had in this college never heard of her again..your cyco..you need HELP!
Rahuls words hit armaan hard..he looked at him..tears were forming in his eyes..he felt like crying so hard...for once in his life..armaan had never felt so helpless..he felt like total trash..wow..he never knew about his parents..but the only person in his life..that he actaully cared about..and gave importance to..today called him cyco and said he needed help...it hurt..was this how riddhima felt?
R-look i am really sorry..he pulled him by the shoulder..i am sorry..maybe you just need sleep or a hot girl..he wasent sure about the last one..but whatever that helped his friend cheer up..
A-its ok...
R-no its not okay..i am really sorry..
A-dude chill..whatever you said was right..its alright..lets just go home,...please..
R-yea sure..he patted his back.....

Armaan started walking towards the car and opened the drivers seat and was about to enter when a hand held his shoulder...R-your not driving. rahul said sternly
A-why?
R-you dont seem well..just let me drive..okay..
A-yaar please..shahid ye drive mujhe teek karde..
R-are you sure?
A-ha paka..promise..Rahul made his way to the other side of the car and sat down and shut the door..armaan started driving..Thier was complete silence..Rahul had so many things to say to armaan..but he knew that whatever he had said was good for today..Armaans hands were cluthed to the driving wheel tightly..he was angry today..no it wasent about what rahul said..but  actuallly at the fact that this stupied riddhima ruined his whole night..that idiot..what does she think of herself..just comes out of nowhere in my thoughts.and ruins my night..god that priyanka..she was so cute..i left her all by herself there..shes probably so confused..just thinking what happened and why?..arghh oh well..Armaan started driving faster..he wanted to get home as soon as possible..while driving fast he noticed that today rahul was yelling at him for speeding..he stole a quick glance at him his eyes were shut and his hands were on his head...
A-theres tylenol in my dashboard if you have a headache..
Rahul opened his eyes startled...R-what who died?...
Armaan laughed..he was such a idiot when he would wake up after a sleep..
A-no one loser..i was saying..dashboard me tylenol hai...if tumara sir dard hai phir le lo...
R-oh ha..thanks..
A-no problem..
R-armaan..
A-ha..
R-tumare dashboard me har waqt tylenol kyu hota hai?
A-haha..girls and their stupied soars after..well tumko tho pata hai..
R-kya..oh..after realizing what armaan said...EW! chi!!..YOUR DISGUSTING! tumare ye matlab hai ki..ye seat par bhi...
A-shahid..armaan grinned
Rahul looked at him..he started squiggling around the seat...
A-rahul..chill..me masak kara tha..
R-promise.
A-promise..loser...haha..tum bilkul ek worm jaise lag rahe tha...rahul nodded at armaan comment..and swallowed the tylenol and took a sip of water from armaan water bottle rahul closed his eyes again..Armaan looked back at the road..and started speeding faster..he had forgoetten everything that had happened..the only thing now he knew was that he needed sleep...Armaan looked at the road wide eyes..trying not to sleep..but who knows when his eyes shut for few seconds...Armaan looked down for a minute and then back up down..when he noticed a girl in a red salwar crossing the road..Her hair was messed up and there was blood dripping down from her wrist..she was walking really slow when she suddenly stopped in the middle of the street and flashed a smile at armaan through the car window..Armaan imediatly stopped the car..he hit the brake hard..causing rahul to fly forward and hit his head on the dashboard and armaan hitting his head on the sterring wheel..

Rahul started massaging his head..there was no blood..he wasent even injured..however the headache that was there increased even more...Armaan stepped out the car angrily 😑not even checking to see if Rahul was okay..He started walking towards the girl..it was riddhima again..her green emerald eyes were shining bright..they were a little watery but her smile wouldent vanish..her hair was a total mess..she looked like she just popped out of bed..there was blood dripping down from her hands..she looked terrible...yet sexy..armaan clutched her by the shoulders and pulled her closer to his manly chest...

A-why cant you leave me the hell alone! get away from me life!? what did i ever do to you? your the one who came into my life..i never forced you into anything..you could have left the place..i cant help it that i am this sexy and charming..its not my problem that you couldent resist me..seriously grow up! this isent highschool..and you arent a 9th grade girl..this is college..things like this happen..people sleep with people..stop being such a little baby! you should be lucky you got to sleep with me!!!!

Riddhima picked her hand up and glided it across armaans face...she brought her face closer and kissed his forhead and then cheeks..She looked into his eyes and flashed a smile again..she rested her head on his bare chest and kissed his lightly.

Armaan looked at her..Her kisses felt so good..they felt so special..he looked down at her and kissed her head..it felt so right he wanted her in his arms forever

Rahul stepped out the car to witness what had happened..it seemed like he had something in his hand however there was no one there..armaan so peaceful..rahul looked at him desperatly..R- i knew this was going to happen one day..

Rahul walked up to armaan and wipped him around...
R-theres no one there...
A-what do u mean there is no one there dekho riddhima hai..armaan wipped back and pointed ..however he was right..there was no one....ye mujhe kya hora hai..he said holding his head..
R-kuch nahi...tumhe neend ke zaroorat hai..chal...rahul grabbed armaan by the hand and lead him to the car..you sit i am driving..
A-magar? mujhe drive karna hai..
R-shutup and sit here..he slammed the door shut and walked to the drivers seat..rahul speeded home and within the next 10 minutes they were home...Armaan and Rahul walked into the house and flickered on the lights..Armaan made his way down the sofa and laid down throwing his shoes and jacket off..
R-me coffe banata hoon..
A-nahi..mujhe nahi peene.
R-dekh mujhe aur tumhe ek bari si headache hai..so chup chap piyle..
A-teek hai..he said surrendering and shut his eyes..
Rahul was back in the next 5 minutes with his coffee..
R-here you go..coffee...with two spoons of sugar..
A-thanks..armaan sat up and started sipping on the coffee..
A- i am sorry
R-kyu?
A-meini ajj tumare puri raat bigar di..
R-dude its ok...ye kisko bhi ho sakta hai..
A-really? so guys like me..go running out of thier cars in the middle of the night to yell at imaginary girls?!πŸ˜•
R-um...no..magar..
A-magar?
R-magar wagar kuch nahi..to coffee pi..tumne to bathaya bhi nahi..ki coffee kaise lage?
A-bekwaas..
R-oye..rahul said throwing a pillow at him..
A-haha..its good dont worry...rahul..
R-ha?
A-when i was yelling at riddhima..i also dreamed of having her in my arms..it felt right..
Rahul looked at armaan desperatly and looked back down...
A-rahul
R-ha
A-ye mujhe kya hora hai.. riddhima ke bare me bar bar kyu soch raha hoon?
R-ye mujhe bhi nahi pata..magar..shahid..
A-shahid?
R-i think you regret what you did..
A-what?😲 me and regret! i could care less about that stupied benghi!
R-armaan..
A-kya! dehk..i dont care..i hate here..she is ruining my life..and becuase of her i..the armaan malik..spent the night in the jail! what does she think of herself!
R-she almost died becasue of you!
A-did i tell her to go and cut herself! huh?
R-armaan..she loved you!
A-haha..love..please..she loved my money...not me..
R-armaan tujhe bhi pata hai..ki riddhima aise larki nahi thi..
A-please sab larkiya aise hi hoti hai..jaha paise dekhe..waha dhor ki bhagte hai..
R-thats not true..she loved you and you did so much to her..
A-look rahul..i dont know what she was to you..but i know this...when she came to that date..i didnt force her..i invited her..she came..then when it rained..i gave her chothes..then well what happened after that..was her and mine decision..she could have rejected me..however she didnt...she went along with what happened..and that girls lucky..that was probably the best night of her life..and will be the last..becuase theres no one like me.
R-armaan tum..your talking nonsense..
A-no you are..look i am going to sleep..goodnight..armaan got up from the sofa and started to head out of the living room when his phone rang..
R-kiska phone hai..
A-your dad?πŸ˜•
R-vo tumhe kyu phone kare hai..speaker pai la..
A-ha..
Armaan put the phone on speaker and spoke
A-hello ha uncle?
U-tu kaha tha?
A-bahar kyu uncle?
U-meine tumko kitne baar phone kiya..
A-oh sorry uncle..me thora busy tha...
U-mujhe pata ki tum busy nahi thai..
A-uncle..why did you call?
U-look theres going to be a important deal in Mumbai..I need you and Rahul to go and take a look...
A-magar..were about to finish college..and we havent even had any experience with your work..why dont you send one of your men?
U-dekh..just do what i said..you flight is tommorow at 12..get packed and tell Rahul..
A-magar?
U-bye..
The line was disconnected..
A-ye ab kya panga hai! 😑
R-pata nahi..magar..whatever lets pack..
A-kya? i am not going...
R-armaan please..comeone..it could be fun..and anyways we were going to take over the bussiness one day..why not now? anyways theres some really nice clubs there..
A-fine..armaan smiled and thought maybe this might help me get over this Riddhima Virus

***********************************
Tring Tring...
Hello..
Is he coming?
Yes..Armaan and Rahul both..
Who the hell is Rahul?
His friend..they go everywhere togethor..
I said only bring Armaan
Yea but if Rahul didnt go..he wouldent either..
I am taking one lakh off..
What!
Yes..your 3 lakhs will be sent in a courier by the end of the week.

The line was disconnected..This convo was between..Rahuls Dad and another person..this person will be revealed as the story progresses..

************************************
Riddhimas Dads Office

Riddhima walked out of her car and walked inside..the gaurds opened the door for her and saluted..she flashed a fake smile..she walked inside and into her dads office

R-hi papa..
S-beta..andar ao..Riddhima walked inside and touched his feet..
S-bolo beta..kaise ana hua?
R-papa..ye file..
S-ha..he took the file from her hand and looked at it..Oh ha..isko me dhoond raha tha..thanks beta..abhi ata hoon..
R-teek hai papa..
Shashank walked out the cabin to his secetary to talk about arranging a meeting..while riddhima cleaned her dads desk..she started putting all his pencils away..and looked at the chocolate that was his under the few files in his desk..He still eats chocolate when he is stressed..she looked at it and put it back..she was amused..and remembered when she was in Excel College and when she would come inside her dads office and catch him red handed eating a chocolate..thoughts of that..lead to other thoughts of Excel College..she quickly closed the cabinet..flushing away other memories..she diverted her mind by looking at the other files..she looked at a lot..and made herself comfortable in her dads chair when her eyes caught a special file..

R-mhmm.this seemes interesting...she opened the file and read..So were joining with another company..interesting..Mallik and Garewal Textiles..the last names seemed familar..she ignored the feeling though...she read on and flipped pages when he eyes came across a name..She read on..Meeting...the meeting was going to be in 2 days..with Armaan Mallik..Her eyes froze at the name..her heart beat rised..she slid her hands across the name..trying to feel his touch..no riddhima..nahi..ye nahi ho sakta..tears started flowing down her face..she couldent breath..she dropped the file on the ground and grabbed her neck massaging her neck and pulling the skin..she tried to breath..she got up from the chair and started walking around...gasping for air..she quickly remembered pills..she dug into her hand bag and took out 3 pills..she was about to put them in her mouth..when her dad came back in..she flung aroung..causing one 1 pill to fall from her hand..
S-riddhima beta..her eyes were red..she was hunched over the table..she looked like she couldent breath..tears were flooding down her face..she looked like a extreme mess..riddhima grabbed her bag and threw her pill bottle in her purse and ran out the door leaving her father confused and terrified...riddhima flung opened the doors of the office and ran to her car..she opened the doors of her car and grabbed her water bottle..she gulped down the water as if she hadent drank for years..water fell from her mouth..dripping down from her lips down to her neck and chest..the same feeling came again..electric shocks and currents filled her body...just like when armaan had touched her..she could feel his hands gliding down her cheeks to her neck and chest..she could feel his cold lips kissing her neck..grabbing her skin bitting her shoulder chewing on her skin nibbling slowly..she could feel his hands rubbing down her back carresing her wait slightly going up and down to her chest carresing her chest slightly..placing gentle kisses everywhere..each one of them leaving its lasting effects..and then she heard the words..I love You..her whole entire body shaked..she threw the bottle down on the floor causing the water to fly everywhere..splashing against her creamy white legs..she stepped inside the car and popped the pills left inside her hands into her mouth..riddhima dug her key into the socket...and turned on the radio..Tere Bin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLeb5EvAMOs..she grabbed the steering wheel in her hand..cluthing it tightly driving at full speed..she could still feel armaan..she could feel his cold fingers running of her body everyhwere...her lips being moistened with his..she wanted to savor his lips again.she wanted his teeth to nibble slowly on her bottom lip again..she wanted their tongues to dance..she wanted to taste his juicy taste..she needed him..WHY? why god..kyu..meini kya kya tha?pyar tho baas kiya tha..she looked at her purse again..her phone was ringing..it was her dad..she turned it off..she looked at her capsules..there was nothing left..R-shit..She said hitting the steering wheel..still crying..

Okay guys..thats it for today..sorry if its not long enough..but you know it like 3 in the morning right now!! Everyone in the world is sleeping right now..well atleast in the USA! but seriously..i am up writing this..lol..well i had fun..hope you like it..please listen to this song..its Tere Bin.Thanks..please leave your comments..any suggestions..ANYTHING! lol

luv anisha..thanks for all your support..πŸ˜ƒ
archielicious thumbnail
reserved πŸ˜†

thmx 4 the part...........
ths is d first time i m posting on ur ff..............😊
really really llike it....😊..
so plz pm me 4m now onwards...............
n do contine soon...............

with luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊
Edited by karan''''s archita - 14 years ago
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey anisha, great part! so armaan and riddhima will be coming face to face soon i hope! i want her to teach him a good lesson, make him regret what he did to her!
wonder who this mystery person is!
looking forward to more, continue soon!
~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggg update just totally totally flabberghasting!!!!!!!!!!
the ideas in your head and the way you write it all out is just toooooooo goooooooooddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!
pls pm me!!!
love
sumedha
dazzlingstar thumbnail
hey it was a nice one. ridz is rlly shattered the effect ammy's name had on her. i rlly feel disgusted with armaan's behaviour n even she is haunting him. ammy's character is a little dark the way he uses n throws girls. i hope things turn for better as the story progresses. hey i had a confusion regarding those pills? what does ridz use them for i mean if u could clear it out in the next part then it would be gr8.
thnx and hope u cntinue asapπŸ˜† 
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow fantastic ff pls countinue soon and add me to your pm
list

-amna