India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

the hatred towards kkusum

cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

i've really noticed how many people are entering the forum to post comments that go against watching the show kkusum (i mean the negative stuff and the hatered).....and there are others who think that these people who dun appreciate kkusum, shouldnt even be on the forum...

well, just wanted to say that i did first join this forum because it seemed as if everyone were a family (i know that sounds chessy)...and that everyones opinion was allowed!!!....so whether you enjoy kusum or not i think people should keep an open mind, and appriate eachothers opinion whether good or bad!!!.....

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
yeah i totally agree with you. youre right about this. i mean they can put their opinions but if they dont watch it regularly, then they shouldnt really say anythin negative...how can they?
Try2StopMe Groupbie
Try2StopMe
Try2StopMe

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

mannn...

i really dun like this serial anymore

but i alwayz watch this show for Kali

*~sheena*~ Senior Member
*~sheena*~
*~sheena*~

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
lolz try n stop me..
i agree wit cndguju that if ppl dun watch it regulary.. they shuldnt relle put negative thoughts on here.. but still
i must agree with some of there comments
abt kkusum. lolz i dun no her REAL name.. but yeah she is not that great of an actor.. but i THINk shez tryin her best..
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 7:55am | IP Logged

OuchThere are many resons why i have starting hating this serial....

1. The Character of Kusum has been changed...i really don't like the new Kusum...they could have replace someone else who can do better role

2. They keep dragging this serial

3. Everytime all the character cry for stupid reasons (Kusum, Kumud, Garv, Kali etc) ....i haven't seen anyone happy since long time... 

4. Kusum was prenteding that she lost her memory in that time when Kumud really needed her mom so baldey....and the reason was to find out Mahi's killer.....after doing this DID SHE FOUND OUT MAHI'S KILLER???......nooooooooooooooooooooooooooAngryAngry...so what's the beneift..

5. NOW show us what will happen with Garv, Kumud, Kail and Kshtij life??? Garv loves Kumud , Kshtij also loves Kusumd, Kali loves Garv and Kumud also loves Garv...what the hell is thisAngryOuch

There are many more reasons...it's jsut my opinion that they shouldn't drag the serail like this

cute_girl 678 Newbie
cute_girl 678
cute_girl 678

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 8:46am | IP Logged
you are absolutely right. i watched this serial because of ejaz khan. otherwise i don't like this serial
cute_girl 678 Newbie
cute_girl 678
cute_girl 678

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 8:47am | IP Logged
i hate kkusum
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 9:54am | IP Logged

i don,t hate anyone. but i don,y think that this serial is worth watching any more.

well yea it used to be a good serial with all the life colour.

just like kabhi khusi khabi gumm.. but right only gumm hi gumm . & voh bhi like after kkusum the killer all the times. & still dosn,t kill her untill now.

( we know that she is the main cracetor*). but one side kumud is crying,then kali,then grve..

other side is aru chchi &nikita r getting jelouse.......(sorry mispell).

so lots of other things.

i mean they lost the basic meaning of this serial.  which is kkusum.

now there r lots of peole that we don,t know where they r.. well its just my 2 cents.

Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top