India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Nausheen gets a new sheen. (Page 4)

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 12:15am | IP Logged
i didn't read the page before properly so i don't kno wut this fite is exactly about. I understand purab and armaan fitez but wutz up with this? Can sum one like update me on y there are fitez about every single thing said? No offense to anybody but since i joined this site all i see is people fiting and arguing and all that. Wheres the love?

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Read the posts carefully then,Annie!you will know what I am talk about.Some people just like to shoot their mouth off for being cool and then try and be defensive about it with their stupid arguments! The issue I had was that Nausheen can go nude I don't care but that is my opinion as some people think she should not go in the gymwear she is shown in.But then don't come out and ridicule people on this forum for expressing their views by taunting them with how much they wear or they don't wear.Reflects how immature you are!That is all I have to say about this thread!

Edited by current - 11 September 2004 at 3:50am
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 8:36am | IP Logged

All I can say about this matter is when one doesn't agree with someone's personal views, there is a better way to express it. Many times jokes/comments about religion can be offensive so its best to stay away from that topic.

Express yourselves. No one is stopping you. But, keep in mind that your comments will elict +ve and -ve responses...so please respect the fact that people may have different beliefs and give appropriate replies.

Edited by MysticaMagic - 11 September 2004 at 8:42am
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 10:10am | IP Logged
okaii i see.. i hope i didn't offend anyone... i had just read a few posts from the last page, so i was just going on with the chain of going to the gym
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 11 September 2004 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Thanks Mystica.

It is ok Annie!

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 12 September 2004 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Its not just sportswear, but about clothing in general. I have Muslim friends who told me that there is a section in the Qur'an which deals with women's clothing (what is appropriate, etc..) ...I do not claim to be an expert on this so I apologize about possible misinterpretations.

Its just a matter of different beliefs and even though religious scriptures are being reinterpreted to suit modern times, there are some old traditions which still give each religion its unique flavour.

Sorry for sounding like a textbook.Tongue

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 13 September 2004 at 3:04am | IP Logged
The Quran is not a book but a way of life and held sacred by the muslims...so watch what you say as you know nothing about the subject.
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 13 September 2004 at 3:08am | IP Logged

jodi ......stop doing comments on religion n beliefs this can create a big conflict ....so stop this

Current now no  post on this

Go to top