Nausheen gets a new sheen.

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

If you think that Nausheen Ali Sardar in Star Plus' forthcoming 'Kaalchakra' is going to remind you of Kkusum, this one is for you! The once upon a time 'healthy' babe is looking no less shapely than a Bollywood gal.

'I started dieting. But only dieting did not help. It was proving to be a reversible process. I decided to opt for a gym as well,' she says.

But how did it all begin? Of late, she had put on quite an extra bit at the wrong places. 'First I had a car accident which made my lifestyle sedentary. Later I went to the US where I consumed lots of junk food,' she explains. 'So, I started with a bit of treadmill and light weight-lifting in the gym in my building. Gradually I increased my work outs. I have a personal trainer.

I am off aerated drinks. Just sometimes, I can't resist a bite into a pastry.

I avoid carbos- be it sugar, rice, potatoes or bread. But I can't avoid chocolates. The moment I see one, I start salivating. After a chocolate, I make it a point to work out extra for 30 minutes

Gym is an addiction. If time permits, I make it in the morning, else definitely in the evening even if it gets late. Depends on the shoots, actually.

Vikaas Kalantri , a good friend told me to join Zaf. There I often use the cycle, fore-runner, crossrobics and triceps toning-up gadgets. These machines have helped especially around my lower abdomen, waist and thighs

I have started feeling different, these days. Bubbling with more vigour. As fresh as a daisy even if I had a long shoot. Regular work-outs are doing the trick.

Thank God, I neither smoke nor drink. Else toning wouldn't have been easy.

I have tasted alcohol a couple of times, though. I wonder why so many people love this bitter liquid. On the non-veg front, I eat grilled fish only.

Today, I love to don glamorous outfits which otherwise I was a bit uncomfy in,' she signs off. All said and done, Nausheen has lost her flaws and kept her virtues intact. Samajh gaye na?

As told to Vickey Lalwani
Shoot Venue: Zaf
Pics: Ashesh Shah

Courtesy: Telly Chakkar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heyher87 thumbnail

isn't she a muslim?

she can't wear that kind of clothes

*Anjali* thumbnail

😆 jodi

I think she looks awesome!!! Leaving Kkusum was the best thing she could do

kaleidoscope thumbnail

lol😆 @ jodi

She is looking diffrent and more fit 😉

kaleidoscope thumbnail
Oops sorry ..................jodi 😆
*Anjali* thumbnail
with you of course 😊  hehehe, going to the gym in a Burka.  good one 😆
heyher87 thumbnail
no i am just saying that at least wear full sleeves or sweat pants.
*Anjali* thumbnail
heyher, we're in the year 2004!!!!!! ðŸ˜² And anyway, it's hard to exercise in full sleeves or sweat pants.  It gets too hot 😈
heyher87 thumbnail
i am sorry but when i am school and exercisiing i wear full clothes and i dont get sweaty
*Anjali* thumbnail
I know what you mean heyher (I have a lot of muslim friends).  Some of my friends do strictly adhere to the rules and some don't as much (like Kkusum) . I think each person has their own level of comfort.