Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
oh my god oh my god Bhairon Surprised me totally today i thought he wld be heart broken shattered and he wld fall on dadisa's feet and wld be like feeling sickly guilty for not following her rules and always revolting against her always doing what he htough was right but he juuuuust totally surpriseeeeed me by saying ki "sari galti meri hi hai jab meri beti ki shaadi ki baat huui thi ussi din mujhe virodh karna tha" i mean woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowClap he reallly surpised me out of my witts i was dammed sure he wld say ki yeah masa aap sahi thi sughna ka gauna bohut pahle kar dena chahiye tha but insted yahaan toh hes actually feeling guilty for even getting his daughter involved in marrige talks at the young age and in a way hes absolutely right had dadisa not wedded off sughna and not constantly fed her wid talks of how a girl is destinied ot go to her in laws how a girl's only duty is towards her husband and her in laws and blah blah from an early age and insted had bhairon and sumitra forcefullly inculcated sughna into skl and studying totally keepiong her aloof form such htings such feelings and insted filling her wi desire to become somehting to achieve a name a distinct place in the society then all dis wld neevr have happened But Sughna got swayed seeing all her friends getting married gn to her in laws she started feleing her life was a waste oz her only mission in life was to go to her sasural and then pratap too had threatened to marry someone else had her paarents not agreed for gauna toh she got all the more carried away am juuuuust sooo impressed by Bhainron and his resovle now am convinced nothing nothinggggggg can break his goood intentions atleast i hope soooooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hats Off To Bhairon" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bose541486

Groupbie

bose541486

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Bhairav was totally awesome todayClap....with his views as well as acting & expressions.....Anup Soni is a gr8 actorStar....the way he expressed his anger with silence in front of Sugna was completely devastatingClap....the way he blurted out his guilt is going to make people rethink abt child marriage... Thumbs Up

The creative team of BV has shown that the actual reason behind this issue of sugnaz pregnency is not late gauna of sugna, or any thing else...bt only child marriage...if she had nt been married so early, no thoughts like this wd have crossed her mindPinch.....I m happy that they showed this kind of views of BhairavBig smile

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Hats off to BhairavClap I was really surprised....and yes he came out with the actual reason .......In the 1st place itself , boys and girls , both should not be married at this age. Getting them married and then keeping them away from each other will increase the curiosity of being together. Whilst at this age, not even marriage , leave alone gauna, they should be made busy with studies.

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bose541486

Bhairav was totally awesome todayClap....with his views as well as acting & expressions.....Anup Soni is a gr8 actorStar....the way he expressed his anger with silence in front of Sugna was completely devastatingClap....the way he blurted out his guilt is going to make people rethink abt child marriage... Thumbs Up

I too agree with you .....great twist + great actingClap

The creative team of BV has shown that the actual reason behind this issue of sugnaz pregnency is not late gauna of sugna, or any thing else...bt only child marriage...if she had nt been married so early, no thoughts like this wd have crossed her mindPinch.....I m happy that they showed this kind of views of BhairavBig smile

The part i have high lightened is what exactly the meaning of Bhairav.....thanks Bose for puttong it into clear words.Clap 

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I also really liked what Bhairon said today. Clap

Bose, what you said is true... if Sughna wasn't married so early she wouldn't have all these thoughts. Both Pratap and Sughna thought that their actions were fine because they were already married to each other. I mean what do you expect?

bose541486

Groupbie

bose541486

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Thanx BhaviBig smile...People wd nw tend to blame bhairav fr sugnaz pregnency as he was agnst gauna b4 sugna is 18Disapprove...bt BV reinforced that Daadisa maight appear to be right , bt she is not. Smile

I watched the repeat telecast of todayz epi, just towatch their acting....quite mesmerising epiClapClapClap

Pyaar-Ki-Chahat

Goldie

Pyaar-Ki-Chahat

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bose541486

I totally agree with you... Bhairon surprised me & I have feeling that he might help Sugna get married to shyaam....

Love
Mickey P

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Evn Dadisa had an unbelievable sort of expression on her face i mean even she as expecting that now at long last Bhairon wld finally finally realize whatever he did was wrong wld accept her and her ways to be the utmost supreme but Bhairon totally totally shooooocked heri mean the poor woman didnt know what to make off it she was flabergusted ki how cme even after such huuuuuuuge thing Bhainron stilll thinking in her exact opposite direction

my utmost fear asociated wid dis track was that bhairon and sumitra and the many parents like them many more who actly started thinking like dem seeing bv wld be shattered an heart broken their faith in goodness and in al the unbiased ways wid children wld hav been totally shattered but now am okay wid track coz am reallly really happy they didnt show bhairon's resolvve collapsinggggg now am convinced bhairon wld rebuild sughna's lifeee and wld continue to be the one brining abt a social change he really has emerged as a stallworth for me if there is any one in Bv who is actually making a real diff to the society its himmm hats off to him seriously and to Anup Soni as well  have known Anup since his Remix days even in Remix he played the roleof a revolutionary teacher who just changed his student's lifeee taught them how to stand up for themselves for the right reasons how to follow their heart fearlessly how to face life and all the opponents it brings along wid it bravely how to just relay on one thing and thats our own self belief he was a rioooooooooooooooot in Remix and hes doing the same thing here to reallly hats offfffff to him hes grown in my stature many many folds after yesterday

Post Reply New Post

Go to top