§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
hahaLOL

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I don't think Kumud's eyeliner looks that bad...actually...it would look horrible on me...but it kind of suits her...and about everyone wearing orange...so what?...that colors in fashion...that and fuschia...so whats the big deal if most of them were wearing orange...oh no the worlds gonna end!...why do u guys watch kkusum if all u gotta say is bad stuff?
Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumaira.daud

I don't think Kumud's eyeliner looks that bad...actually...it would look horrible on me...but it kind of suits her...and about everyone wearing orange...so what?...that colors in fashion...that and fuschia...so whats the big deal if most of them were wearing orange...oh no the worlds gonna end!...why do u guys watch kkusum if all u gotta say is bad stuff?

sumaira CALM DOWN girl...we can't even post our opinions??????? come on...i mean think about it...have u seen any other show where all the ladies are wearing the same color in one episode?... LOL one thing...u will see alot of posts here tht u may not like...cuz people post their opinions here...so dont get mad...be glad Smile
shoalincow Newbie
shoalincow
shoalincow

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
i know right! ease down yaars 
shoalincow Newbie
shoalincow
shoalincow

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
i kno right! ease down yaars Tongue

Go to top