India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

ORANGE & YELLOW????

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
what's with today's episode most of the kapoor ladies wearing orange and yellow suits or saris (i think besides Nakita) i can't rember wht she wore now...i made tht observation while watching the first ten minutes of it (i was eating dinner tht time...so i watched it after a while..i didnt watch rest 20 mins of it)...i just found it alittle funny and weird... LOL ...just trying to make u guys laugh...oh dont want to forget this comment...ofcourse Kumud's eyeliner...do i need to say anything else?... LOL

Edited by Nisha82 - 24 January 2005 at 7:42pm

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
hey.. well i didnt c it but umm sure.. yea but the last time i watched it kumud had like mad eyeliner on.. i was like um just a bit 2 much.. but yea i dont noe about the saris.. lol
cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
lol....well, i only read todays episode off the forum...but ya i think its the lastest trend with the whole bright theme coming on right now with fashion!!!...is it me or....?????????
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 24 January 2005 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
LOL Nisha!!!  I love these discussions about the strange clothing and makeup on this show Tongue  I saw the eyeliner today and it looked AWFUL!!!  Maybe someone forgot to tell Kumud that Halloween was over about 3 months ago LOLLOLLOL
nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 2:25am | IP Logged
hahahahaha :Halloween was over about 3 months ago LOLLOLLOL u make my day ajali. kumud said (no eyeliner no eyes)
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 5:51am | IP Logged
lol anju LOL LOL LOL
Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

LOL Nisha!!!  I love these discussions about the strange clothing and makeup on this show Tongue  I saw the eyeliner today and it looked AWFUL!!!  Maybe someone forgot to tell Kumud that Halloween was over about 3 months ago LOLLOLLOL

good one anjali...Clap  ....for real yaar...yesterday it was weird...Kali, Kumud, Sarla, Kusum, Arundati, etc...list keeps on going...SAME COLOR...i gotta see today's epidose atleast for 10 mins again just to have laugh of the day...LOL....

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged

so whats the big deal about it. may be she just wanna change a little bit of. she wanaa gives us a massege that please for god sake stop watching kkusum. cause what will happen to me ( the over eye liner stuff) can happen to the viewers too. may be thats why she did that.

what u guys thinkLOLLOL

LOL

Go to top