Fan Fictions

Second Fiddle (AR) Discontinued! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 53

pickytg

Goldie

pickytg

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

heya sim!

Finally..i caught up with this intro..and hear me say its given me an insight to a good extent yet...i haven't seen Aiana (or watever that is hinz mentioned)....sooo am lookin forward to this one now...

update Belonging sim..plzzzzzz!!!!

cheers!

nij

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Second Fiddle (AR) Discontinued! (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasanthi

Reserved

edit:

Hey Simi!!

Good to see you starting a new one....wah yaar.. a very interesting, promising and happening filmy start tha. Liked reading the intro.. much has been told and I know there is much more to tell.. Want to see you continuing with this soon....keep going dear!

Thank you Prasanthi, and yes the start is filmy because the idea is from a filmLOL 

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_luvPRB

wowwwwwwwwww superbbbbbbbb
grt introooooooooooo
Clap
anjali ran away...goodLOL
afterall  AR r made for each oder
continue soon simran
btw loved ur msg in sig..
so in dat tone m saying..
pm sab nu karin par shuru mere ton karinROFL

LOLLOLLOL yaar meri ek hi problem aa mein PM kisse nu vi nayi kardiLOL and yes phew Anji ran away she always ends up being a kabab mein haddi good thing I fed her to the dogsWink

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Riddss

heyy dear,
nice intro
continue soon

love
Riddss

Thank you for reading will continue once I return from my vacation

Originally posted by Pebblez

Okayyy...:D...i just dropped in here by chance and wohooo!! Another one by you Simran....and yea, someone seems to be really impressed with Aaina, huh? But anyways...pretty nice start...waiting to read more :D

Kiran

Kiran yaar I love Aaina I think it is one of YRF's finest works, 2 sisters batteling it out, come on what could be better than that!!

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO simi this is toooo utterllly goood man just amazinggg do continue soon Pm me pleae

Thank You so so much and yaar I am terrible with PMs

Originally posted by hinanaziri

hahahahahahaha

this is so funny and a quite a bit spooky
i actually was helping my cousin and was suggesting songs for her mehndi video and we had a little discussion over this tune from Aaina and we got discussing the movie  and here u have it

lmao,i havent read the intro but will do soon
thanks for another one Sim,hope work and life gets better

luv
Hina

I know I already responded to this but I just wanted to add that I truly think we are soul sisters!! Wink

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidha1983

woah dearHug its really awesome oneStar superb dearDay Dreaming  rocking oneDay DreamingThumbs Up i really like that movieTongueTongue and now ur ffEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed plz continue it soonTongueWink

"Real beauty lies not in the physical appearance,
but in the heart.
Real treasure lies not in what can be seen,
but what cannot be seen.
Real love lies not in what is done and known,
but in what that is done but not known."

With Luv: ~
Nidha

You are always so sweet nidha, thanks for reading and always commenting!!

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ladoo645

LOL! Your such a killer!!! I swear I thought you were actually goin to marry off ANgi n Armaan?! But Vavavoom woman! You've striked the cord- bravo!

Now Im anxious to read part one Natasha xo.

OMG are you serious I think everyone here would kill me if I got Anji-Armi married lol, plus I am a hardcore AR fan so can't have Anji spoiling the mood. Thank you for reading and commenting

Originally posted by scorpio95

great intro.

Thanks

Originally posted by Nancy_89

Wow your FF seems to be very interesting... I wonder why Armaan decided to marry Ridhima erm will it be like a revenge?

I don't think I've seen Aaina soo.. Waiting for the next part. If possible please PM me, thank you.

Thanks and sorry can't divluge too much now, it's only the intro please keep reading to know more

Originally posted by guju_girl1

hey

GREAT ff. LOVED the concept

ooo anjali ran away =( but hey

now ar can get together hehehe

can't wait to read more continue soon

Yes finally Anji ran away, she was annoying anyhow so it was good I got rid of her. Thank for commenting and reading

Originally posted by sea_nyx

fanastic intro and I love your Ridz and her attitude...Shashank is adorable as well...do you think you could send me a pm when you update?

Yes Ridz is disliking Armi but can you blame the girl? I mean he doesn't really treat her well either now does he. Shanky is adorable I just wish he was more cuddly lol and regards to PMs I am sorry dear but I am terrible with the multiple PMs so if you could please bookmark this.

Originally posted by premsONLYmine

your FF sounds very interesting you know.... do continue... sounds so romantic

Thank you I hope you enjoy the future updates too!!

Originally posted by Robin_M

sim are you serious!!!!!????? u already got 3 going! u sure you can handle this lol
well either way i am sooo happy to be reading anything by you!
amazing start! aaina was a classic, havent watched it in years, but u have reminded me of it, now i feel like watching it again!
loved the intro, its has me really excited for the story!
please please please try to update soon! or at least update the other ones! :D

Robin don't ask yaar I had this fixation with the movie Aaina and just had to pen it down, plus I think it fit so well with Anji-Ridz don't you think? I am not even counting how many I have he he…definitely more than 3 I know that. I agree Aaina was truly one of the finest of YRF that I have seen, even liked Amrita though I am not a fan. You know I had been wanting to watch Aaina again for like months but couldn't watch it online finally I had to order me a DVD, such a beautiful movie. I will keep my mouth zipped on the updates lol, you know how bad I am

vruls

vruls

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
great amezing wonderfull i have no words love this intro prety filmi but its great
pls add me to ur pm
loved it
Love Sanam

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suv.patki

Aha ... one more of your ff's. Would surely read further.

Thank you so much it's always a delight hearing from you

Originally posted by shweet29

plzzzzzzzzz ye continue karo i just love aina film but in ar version its smpli awsummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm plzzzzzz cotinue soon n pm me

I agree Aaina was an awesome movie but this FF will be a little different, hope you keep reading!

Originally posted by aravi

okies not a clue about the movie sim but am just super excited about this one seems like a wonderful tale already :))))) for a minute i was like u will get angie n armaan married *phew* newaz i like ridzy here n heaves n will she agree for the marriage??? cont soon....

love ya

OMG Aravi are you serious the movie is a frigging classic, a must watch if you can!! And come on I couldn't possibly get AA married it would be like a total sin lol and I will not commit it nope! As for Ridz agreeing well you will have to read further to know more J

Originally posted by cutie_yachu

hey wow yaar u knw while i ws reading it remembrs me tht movie story aaina same no worries i am super excitd to read ahead it seems sooooo intresting gosh cnt wait fr d prt cont sooooon nd plz do pm me......
luv yachna

Thank you for reading and commenting dear!

Originally posted by dazzling_armaan

I REALLLLY LOVED IT.

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOON AND PLS PM ME.

Thank you for reading and unfortunately it will be a while before I update this…sowwie.

Originally posted by naina893

wow this is soo good

can you plz pm when you update the next part....xx

Thanks for reading Naina and I am so sorry hunn but I suck at the Pming gig hence I never attempt if you could please bookmark this page

Originally posted by jia..

Woww Sim jaan ek aur!! u dunno i actuallyrubbed my eyes seeing u as the starter!! Haha um so looking forward to this....inspired somwer from Aaina huh...um sure u r gonna do an outstanding job here too :)

The start was just lets say *jaberjaast* forgive my doleful hienglish but yet a rocking one Sim, ifail to understand how u manage one rocking concept followed by another!! Really looking forward to this one. Muah!! take care....hope the workload lessens down...and how can i forget, awaiting Manzil and belongingg!! :D

*takes a bow* Jia jaani I am just following in your footsteps..churning out one after another lol. Yes this is indeed inspired by Aaina and I have no shame admitting since I think the movie is frigging brill, and besides Anji-Ridz also had a similar rivalry in the begging of DMG hence I felt this FF was apt. Work is no where  close to lessening but no worried, in this economy it's job security.

P.S.- Can't wait to meet you!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top