Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 10:36am | IP Logged
ummm i can cook but it would be meant for me only since no one would even dare to think to taste it or so.LOL i had never referred to any book as such but rem time back for writing food column in ml used to do soLOL  if i come across the ingredients and the process of making something i would read that but while trying sure enough wont share analogy with thatLOLand in those diff recipe books prefer seeing the pictures they provide the mostTongueLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do we need cookery book??? (Page 2)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lilmizz_Rahela

Goldie

Lilmizz_Rahela

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

ummm i can cook but it would be meant for me only since no one would even dare to think to taste it or so.LOL i had never referred to any book as such but rem time back for writing food column in ml used to do soLOL  if i come across the ingredients and the process of making something i would read that but while trying sure enough wont share analogy with thatLOLand in those diff recipe books prefer seeing the pictures they provide the mostTongueLOL
dat reminded me of sumin 1ce i cooked muffins n m sis tasted it after 1 hour she started feelin six

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i realy can't cook...but everytime when i try to cook it goes good, cuz i cook only eggs....

Lilmizz_Rahela

Goldie

Lilmizz_Rahela

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KasuPremeer

i realy can't cook...but everytime when i try to cook it goes good, cuz i cook only eggs....
nyc joke lol m sis lyk me cannot even cook eggs well i kno how 2 boil eggs

Lilmizz_Rahela

Goldie

Lilmizz_Rahela

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
i'm so happy guyz dat u r rilly enjoyin it

.x.Saira.x.

IF-Rockerz

.x.Saira.x.

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 3:42am | IP Logged
intersting topic!
ive commented now rahelaLOL

Lilmizz_Rahela

Goldie

Lilmizz_Rahela

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .x.Saira.x.

intersting topic!
ive commented now rahelaLOL
thank u
do u hav kno how 2 cook en

Lilmizz_Rahela

Goldie

Lilmizz_Rahela

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
1 morw msg 4 every1 plz also do say if u kno how 2 cook or if u need a cookery..book

Post Reply New Post

Go to top