Balika Vadhu

Should the family be going to Suguna's sasuraal? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
thy shud try 2 resolve the matter in their house....mreover if thy go 2 sasural... the news will spread like a fire!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should the family be going to Suguna's sasuraal? (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged

No..i don thnk so..bcuz if they go i'm sure they'll tell it's nt our prob..we don wan her in our house n stuff..! ..dey wer pretty mean 2 Dadisa too..so i don thnk they'll go..!

sashb

Groupbie

sashb

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
...Well...I think it would be a blunder to speak about Sugna's pregnancy to her Sasural...As it is they consider her bad luck for Pratap's death...they are not at all supportive of her..Now to discuss such issues with them will only doom Sugna's life further..It would be better if they abort the child...as it is, Sugna is too young to carry a child...

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jjairam

Its an episode I simply do not want to watch. Pratap's parents will do the expected. Deny the baby belongs to their son and trash Suguna's character...the episode will then linger on Bhairav's humiliation etc etc... How convenient that the pregnancy is three months old!Dead otherwise the smart thing would be a quick trip to another town for a quiet abortion and then help her finish her education....but then what would the writer do for the rona and dhona?

God forbid the word goes around the village...then the family will be ostracised with the village panchayat baying for blood...

This is getting to become an Ekta serial.

exactly...and cringe worthy episode coming up.

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

thy shud try 2 resolve the matter in their house....mreover if thy go 2 sasural... the news will spread like a fire!!

Ditto

Post Reply New Post

Go to top