Should the family be going to Suguna's sasuraal?

ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
When they have already behaved so badly?
When even Dadi saa does not trust her own granddaughter?
Won't they just get insulted by her in-laws? What do you think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmim_84 thumbnail
i really don't think they shld go to her in-laws...... they will surely malign her.......n wldn't be of any support......
n i feel, if shyam supports suguna in this, n finally marries her....they will come to create problems int heir life.....asking for the kid....Edited by lakshmim_84 - 14 years ago
ambodidi thumbnail
The other thing is they'll tell everyone!!!
bose541486 thumbnail

No way...they shd never go to her sasural😒....her in laws wd only blame sugna and wd abt mouth abt her character....poor sugna😭....daadisa was even more terrified wen she came to know that almost 3 months pregnency is there, as abortion can't take place nw😲......even i pity daadisa, she loved sugna so mch....jst few days back she bought so many sandals fr her as she has to walk bare foot....nw she is completely shattered😭.

Daadisa shd try 2 handle this issue herself & shd not ever visit to sugnaz in-laws.😊

MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is no way Pratap's parents will accept Suguna's baby.  They have called Suguna upshaguni, now with the baby Suguna's character will come out as bad.......

They should just handle the situation right in their own house and not go outside.
Edited by MonMad - 14 years ago
jjairam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its an episode I simply do not want to watch. Pratap's parents will do the expected. Deny the baby belongs to their son and trash Suguna's character...the episode will then linger on Bhairav's humiliation etc etc... How convenient that the pregnancy is three months old!🤢 otherwise the smart thing would be a quick trip to another town for a quiet abortion and then help her finish her education....but then what would the writer do for the rona and dhona?

God forbid the word goes around the village...then the family will be ostracised with the village panchayat baying for blood...

This is getting to become an Ekta serial.
ambodidi thumbnail
They can still go in for an abortion. They haven't even talked about it.
they cannot because they showed in the precap that her baby is 3 months old.. after three months an abortion cannot be done after that

they will just extend this drama for a long time..  hope it gets over soon!
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thy shud try 2 resolve the matter in their house....mreover if thy go 2 sasural... the news will spread like a fire!!
aish_punk thumbnail

No..i don thnk so..bcuz if they go i'm sure they'll tell it's nt our prob..we don wan her in our house n stuff..! ..dey wer pretty mean 2 Dadisa too..so i don thnk they'll go..!