Balika Vadhu

wat a mindblowing performance!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha_sen

Yup Surekhaji aka dadisa has always done this role so beautifully and yesterday she was the star of the serial. All my concentration was on her. She was mindblowing!!!Clap

i also liked Sumitra and sugnaClapClap

even though sugna did not have any dialogues she portrayed everything through her expressions.ClapClap

After this twist i m really waiting to see how sugna shyam love story proceeds coz i dont think that dadisa will allow her to step outside the house after this. So waiting to see their love story develop.Day Dreaming

yes disha she was the star of the epsde.....me 2 waitg 2 c how the luvstry will progress!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wat a mindblowing performance!!!! (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~samy~

IF-Dazzler

~samy~

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Totally agree wid u meher...Surekhaji was amazing as always! Yaar shes so gud wid her scoldings and wen she has to taunt onscreen..i get scared just seeing her like that..! ystrday she ws fab in conveying the shock as well as the pain together.
Vibha was gud too wid jst her expressions conveying wat she wantd too...and the way sumitra was cold like a stone after hearing the news!
In short,everyone is really good..even i m waiting to see wat wud happen next wid sugna.

lime ice

IF-Rockerz

PRCís Biggest addict (Bhimdev)

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 2:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Clap hats of to everyone~!!!!!!!!!!!!! Star

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~samy~

Totally agree wid u meher...Surekhaji was amazing as always! Yaar shes so gud wid her scoldings and wen she has to taunt onscreen..i get scared just seeing her like that..! ystrday she ws fab in conveying the shock as well as the pain together.
Vibha was gud too wid jst her expressions conveying wat she wantd too...and the way sumitra was cold like a stone after hearing the news!
In short,everyone is really good..even i m waiting to see wat wud happen next wid sugna.
right samy...she give me shivers wid her actg as if im being scolded n beatenLOLLOLLOL in fridays epsde...the way she cries ....her hurt n shock was evident.....me 2 lukg forward as 2 how the thngs wud turn out now!!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i agree...she fantastic...on tv there is no one currently as good as her.

kiyudnive

kiyudnive

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i agreee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mujhe toh goose bumps aar hae the

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 3:22am | IP Logged
she's an awesome actress..n she gives brilliant performances all d time..d whole cast of BV r amazing..! Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top