wat a mindblowing performance!!!! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
surekha sikri is one hell of an actress! it so so so easy to forget that she is an unrban old lady who speaks poised and nuanced english while watching her onscreen as the fearsome,rude,old and very very backward daadisa!

i love the way she puts herself into each character and presents her characters so convincgly!
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ hats of to everyone~!!!!!!!!!!!!! ⭐️
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~samy~

Totally agree wid u meher...Surekhaji was amazing as always! Yaar shes so gud wid her scoldings and wen she has to taunt onscreen..i get scared just seeing her like that..! ystrday she ws fab in conveying the shock as well as the pain together.
Vibha was gud too wid jst her expressions conveying wat she wantd too...and the way sumitra was cold like a stone after hearing the news!
In short,everyone is really good..even i m waiting to see wat wud happen next wid sugna.

right samy...she give me shivers wid her actg as if im being scolded n beatenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in fridays epsde...the way she cries ....her hurt n shock was evident.....me 2 lukg forward as 2 how the thngs wud turn out now!!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i agree...she fantastic...on tv there is no one currently as good as her.
kiyudnive thumbnail
i agreee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mujhe toh goose bumps aar hae the
aish_punk thumbnail
she's an awesome actress..n she gives brilliant performances all d time..d whole cast of BV r amazing..! πŸ‘
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yes the whole cast is amazing. there have been shocking stuff happenning the show lately but unlike other shows the director didnt need to use sound and light effects to make audience realize there is something shocking going on. instead it was the fantastic acting by the cast which did the job whether it was surekha sikri or smita bansal or anoop soni.