Balika Vadhu

   

wat a mindblowing performance!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008

Posts: 13988

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 6:56am | IP Logged
hello guys!!!!
jus watched yesterdays epsde....the epsde was so electrifying n  mindblowing.....one of the best episodes wid superb performances.....SUREKHASIKRI aka dadisa hats off  2 her who can pull  any scenes  wid so much impact n yesterdays  was one of her best!!!.....each n every xpressions of her  jus gave me the goosebumps....the way she shouts on hearg the news from vaid n tells every1 2 get out n then shoutg sugnas name  was so haunting....the dialogues n the pain n anger was well potrayed .....jus luv her!!!!the whole scene between dadisa , BM, gehna, sumitra n sugna was brillinat infact the whole epsde...... im happy 2 c after a long time got 2 c agagin the finest performances n the house was on terror due 2 dadisaLOL vich went on missing 4 couple of daysLOL


Edited by mehraan - 22 May 2009 at 6:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wat a mindblowing performance!!!!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gurl-enchanted

IF-Rockerz

gurl-enchanted

Joined: 14 March 2008

Posts: 5585

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 7:36am | IP Logged
yeah gotta agree with u on this. the acting by Dadisa was absolutely mindblowing !!.. very good portrayal, though this means another ocean of tears and sad faces in the show.. aww, and poor Sugna, whats now gonna happen to Shyam? .. i think this love story will really have to face some trials along the way.. lots of them in fact..
but i think BV has some of the best actors around, especially Surekha Sikri ji, she's absolutely wonderful !! alongwith Vibha ofcourse

bose541486

Groupbie

bose541486

Joined: 30 March 2009

Posts: 114

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
yeah mehran.... kudos to all the actors of BVClapClapClap..... StarSurekha ji was fantabulousStar....every time she was shouting it sonded so scaryShocked...even vibha aka sugna did'nt had much dialogues bt still she showed excellent acting with her superb expressions and reactionsClap.....even sumitra...wen she heard abt sugnaz pregnency, the way she release her handCry...simply awesome!!! LOLLOLLOL

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Joined: 26 April 2009

Posts: 3193

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
agree with you.....Without any doubt
but am sad in the way story is developing:-(

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008

Posts: 13988

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bose541486

yeah mehran.... kudos to all the actors of BVClapClapClap..... StarSurekha ji was fantabulousStar....every time she was shouting it sonded so scaryShocked...even vibha aka sugna did'nt had much dialogues bt still she showed excellent acting with her superb expressions and reactionsClap.....even sumitra...wen she heard abt sugnaz pregnency, the way she release her handCry...simply awesome!!! LOLLOLLOL
yes dear tats rite sumitra was in total shock n sugna widout utterg a word...her xpressions said it all!!ClapClapClap 2 all the actors of bv!!!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008

Posts: 13988

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_yv

agree with you.....Without any doubt
but am sad in the way story is developing:-(
cheer up dear...im sure the creatives wud handle it brilliantly n down the line its positive!!Big smile

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008

Posts: 13988

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurl.enchanted

yeah gotta agree with u on this. the acting by Dadisa was absolutely mindblowing !!.. very good portrayal, though this means another ocean of tears and sad faces in the show.. aww, and poor Sugna, whats now gonna happen to Shyam? .. i think this love story will really have to face some trials along the way.. lots of them in fact..
but i think BV has some of the best actors around, especially Surekha Sikri ji, she's absolutely wonderful !! alongwith Vibha ofcourse
yes im waitg as 2 how thy will proceed the luvstry of shyam n sugna.. though nothn hasnt strted  yet between them.....i was thinkg how she is goin 2 meet him aftr the orders of dadisa 2b in the kothari.!!

disha_sen

Senior Member

disha_sen

Joined: 19 April 2009

Posts: 806

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Yup Surekhaji aka dadisa has always done this role so beautifully and yesterday she was the star of the serial. All my concentration was on her. She was mindblowing!!!Clap

i also liked Sumitra and sugnaClapClap

even though sugna did not have any dialogues she portrayed everything through her expressions.ClapClap

After this twist i m really waiting to see how sugna shyam love story proceeds coz i dont think that dadisa will allow her to step outside the house after this. So waiting to see their love story develop.Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
HATS OFF PERFORMANCE.....

2

roshaaan 10 1091 04 March 2009 at 7:45am
By mehraan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.