A Man with true dignity- Karan Singh Grover!!! - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
absolutely yaar.....i love him  n he is a derservin contestant n way 2 go karan!!
Originally posted by Prince_007

Lol, there is a difference between inspiration and being a blind follower.. The majority of u lot r blind followers thats why he is still in Jhalak.. 
And i wanted 2 ask why is he an inspiration?? Any reasons??
i wanna know the same thing..y should he be the inspiration? 😆

i've always beleived that there r 3 sides of a story, ur side, my side n the truth
n right now..my side is that i feel karan has not reached finale on his own..simple as that!

having said that, i do not mean to hurt any of his fan 😳
i wuld have loved if he had proved me n everybody else wrong by giving a super stunning performance in the show or atleast in the finale
but his scores are speaking alot!

at the end of the day, JDJ is supposed to end n everybody related to this show will walk off home but we will still stay at IF only 😆so i dont think we shuld argue much amongst ourselves😉

Edited by amrit23 - 14 years ago

**oops! double post**

Edited by amrit23 - 14 years ago
hello!!!!
i'm seeing that it is only your 2nd post but welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we desperately need sensible people like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
agree with every word of it....i think to encourage karan and tell him we are here for him you should definitely post this link in the e home!!!!
all i can say is mindblowing words.....
love you
sumedha
hey,
i really think that karan does deserve to b in the finals. he is really working hard and spending a lot of time doing rehearsals so that he can improve himself. it really is very hard to dance as well as he does when fingers are being pointed at him, at his dancing abilities and sometimes even at his character and his friendship with his choreographer.
the hosts themselves ask the viewers to vote for their fav. contestants but when v do, they say that u should ve voted for the most deserving. come on, why would v waste our money if v think that someone does not deserve to b there?
so, it is a sincere request that stop bashing and humiliating him. if u cant say something good about him, better dont say anything. stop hurting him and the people who like him
Seriously, thanks for this! Its very well said, and I agree 100% with you!!

Zaynah
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
for karannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

well said....thanks a lot to u personally!!!

now if he doesn't win then my respect & love for him will not be less....

but i really want him to win!!!
if he had any dignity he would have backed out when  HK left!
thanks for this....I admire Karan after jhalak....he is a man with true dignity....he never said a bad word about anyone in d show n took all d criticism as well as sarcasm with a smile...hats off 2 u...I will not get into whether u deserve 2 win or not... but my respect for u has certainly increased....