Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

Originally posted by clodpolish

LOLLOLLOLye billiyan bahut kaisi hoti hain? bechari itni bholi bhali hoti hain .....LOLyeah dogs might be safe, but when they are after you......all these thought suddenly vanish ......mere peeche ek baar kutta pada tha to main to "mumma mumma" poori colony mein chillata hua ghooma thaLOL
Areey bohot waisi hoti hai these cats i know CP these dogs are very dangerous Angry...mere peeche bhi pada tha ek baar Cryi lost my beautiful pair of slippers because of that AngryCry..hmmm
bahut waisi matlab kaisi?LOL
slippers kha gaya kya?LOLLOL.....anyways , now i am over that fear.....ab koi kutta mera kuch nahin bigad saktaLOL

gauri ji to marwaaengeLOL.....do teen chataak to maar bhi chuki hainLOL..first of all u shouldnt have called her MATAJI..LOL.....

Ouch .....sacchai to haiLOL
she is a pataka momWink not ordinary 'MATAWATTA LOL

agar maine unhein pataka mom bulaya hota .......to chataak ki jagah laat,mukke aur na jaane kya kya free mein milta.......LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Believe in Superstitions!!!??? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

[
bahut waisi matlab kaisi?LOL...areey waisi na samjho badmaash types..u know there are so many superstitions related to cats Ermm..i think 10
slippers kha gaya kya?LOLLOL.....anyways , now i am over that fear.....ab koi kutta mera kuch nahin bigad saktaLOL

woh slippers meri raste mai reh gayi  bhaagte hue OuchCry..

agar maine unhein pataka mom bulaya hota .......to chataak ki jagah laat,mukke aur na jaane kya kya free mein milta.......LOL

areey bol ke toh dekha hota Wink...do it next time but dont forget to have curd before that ..im sure it will work

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

[
bahut waisi matlab kaisi?LOL...areey waisi na samjhobadmaash types..u know there are so many superstitions related to cats Ermm..i think 10
then make it 13......that would seem baap of superstitionsLOL
woh slippers meri raste mai reh gayi bhaagte hue OuchCry..
LOLLOLwas the road on which you ran pakka aur kaccha aur it was grass?LOL

areey bol ke toh dekha hota Wink...do it next time but dont forget to have curd before that ..im sure it will work

what will work?

you are on a mission to get me more than a chataak from gauri ji eh?LOL

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

then make it 13......that would seem baap of superstitionsLOL

Yeah ..chalo we will make it 13 next friday Big smile..what a deadly combination

LOLLOLwas the road on which you ran pakka aur kaccha aur it was grass?LOL
Pakka rasta tha...mai kachche pe kyo chalungi Ouch

what will work?

you are on a mission to get me more than a chataak from gauri ji eh?LOL

i think Curd will work ..LOL .baki we can test later Big smile

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
we have superstitions not only about cats & dogs but also monkey, cow, crow, owl, langda, kana, milk/oil spills, hair cut days, washing days , grihpravesh days & ritual, fasting, first feed of baby , first step in the day with rt or left foot, palm itching, dreams, colour of clothes on particular day, not to use books/sharps/tools on particular days, full moon day- new moon day significance,  Eclipse,  etc etc etc ......
........ list is endless ! It wud make life quite complicated if we even try to follow all these

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 3:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

premsONLYmine

Goldie

premsONLYmine

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged
 i'm a muslim so i dont believe in thoughs.........

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top