Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Believe in Superstitions!!!??? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

- if your eye lid pulsates, it can be a sign of upcoming good or bad luck depending on whether it is your left or right eye..........yeh bakwaas hai bilkul ..this i can tell u for sure Free Smiley Face

baaki bakwaas kyon nahin hai?LOLLOL

koi mujhe bachaoLOL
tum ney pukara aur hum chaley aaye
explanationhateli pe ley aaye reyEvil Smile
ROFL..oh gauri r u sure he called u

lol......i know.......bachane ke liye gauri ji se acche log mil jayenge.......LOLLOL

gauri ji to marwaaengeLOL.....do teen chataak to maar bhi chuki hainLOL

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I don't believe in superstitions - what bull. Something good happens, we are ready to take full credit for ourselves, crediting our hard work, perseverance, and motivation. Something bad happens - blame it on bad luck, or the poor black cat that crossed your path.

huh? was this the reason why you don't believe in superstitions?LOL

then you can blame the white cat that crossed your path for something good that happens too...fair enough?..LOLLOL

Originally posted by Rage-Of-Angels

Superstitions have arised from somewhere from the History, we cant totally ignore that.

Originally posted by sandya_rao7

[QUOTE=Believe]
Can anybody tell me from where this superstitious came? i think there are scientific reasons behind most.

hmm.....would be nice if there were some articles or sth which tell from where a particular superstition might be originating :)

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

I don't believe in superstitions - what bull. Something good happens, we are ready to take full credit for ourselves, crediting our hard work, perseverance, and motivation. Something bad happens - blame it on bad luck, or the poor black cat that crossed your path.

then you can blame the white cat that crossed your path for something good that happens too...fair enough?..LOLLOL

Oye bechari bili ne tumhara kya bigada hai? AngryLOL

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Oye bechari bili ne tumhara kya bigada hai? AngryLOL

kuch nahin bigada isiliye to apne hardwork, motivation , etc ko blame nahin kar raha par billi ko kar raha hoon....

see the billi is so happy........why are you angry?LOL

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sonur15]

- if your eye lid pulsates, it can be a sign of upcoming good or bad luck depending on whether it is your left or right eye..........yeh bakwaas hai bilkul ..this i can tell u for sure Free Smiley Face

baaki bakwaas kyon nahin hai?LOLLOL..

they all r bakwaas but u know i  never knew superstitions r related to dogs  also Ermm..i thought only cats r related to this ..maine suna hai ki yeh na billiya  bohot waisi hoti hai Ermm..i thought dogs (kutte's)  r  safe

koi mujhe bachaoLOL

lol......i know.......bachane ke liye gauri ji se acche log mil jayenge.......LOLLOL

gauri ji to marwaaengeLOL.....do teen chataak to maar bhi chuki hainLOL..first of all u shouldnt  have called her MATAJI..LOL.....

Edited by sonur15 - 24 May 2009 at 12:42am

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sonur15]

baaki bakwaas kyon nahin hai?LOLLOL..

they all r bakwaas but u know i never knew superstitions related to dogs also Ermm..i thought only cats r related to this ..maine suna hai ki yeh na billiya bohot waisi hoti hai Ermm..i thought dogs (kutte's) r safe
LOLLOLLOLye billiyan bahut kaisi hoti hain? bechari itni bholi bhali hoti hain .....LOLyeah dogs might be safe, but when they are after you......all these thought suddenly vanish ......mere peeche ek baar kutta pada tha to main to "mumma mumma" poori colony mein chillata hua ghooma thaLOL

koi mujhe bachaoLOL

gauri ji to marwaaengeLOL.....do teen chataak to maar bhi chuki hainLOL..first of all u shouldnt have called her MATAJI..LOL.....

Ouch .....sacchai to haiLOL

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I think that at some point everyone is scared of them .. I know I try not to but somehow My heart just says move somewhere so the Black Cat wont cross you're path

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLye billiyan bahut kaisi hoti hain? bechari itni bholi bhali hoti hain .....LOLyeah dogs might be safe, but when they are after you......all these thought suddenly vanish ......mere peeche ek baar kutta pada tha to main to "mumma mumma" poori colony mein chillata hua ghooma thaLOL
Areey bohot waisi hoti hai these cats ..i know CP these dogs are very dangerous Angry...mere peeche bhi pada tha ek baar Cry i lost my beautiful pair of slippers because of that  AngryCry..hmmm

gauri ji to marwaaengeLOL.....do teen chataak to maar bhi chuki hainLOL..first of all u shouldnt have called her MATAJI..LOL.....

Ouch .....sacchai to haiLOL

she is a pataka mom Wink  not ordinary 'MATA WATTA LOL

Edited by sonur15 - 22 May 2009 at 9:51pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top