Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ranbir Kapoor travelled to Karjat to meet his girl

Posted: 14 years ago

Ranbir Kapoor travelled to Karjat to meet his girlfriend Deepika Padukone

By: Tushar Joshi Date:  2009-05-22

Mumbai: 

They say distance makes the heart grow fonder. But Ranbir Kapoor doesn't seem to believe in the adage. The actor couldn't wait to see his girlfriend Deepika Padukone and travelled all the way to Karjat to meet her.

Deepika, who is shooting for Karthik Calling Karthik with Farhan Akhtar in Karjat, was in for a pleasant surprise. Without letting her know, Ranbir decided to land up on the set and surprise her. A source reveals, "Ranbir was shooting for Rocket Singh within city limits.

Since Deepika has been holed up in Karjat, the two didn't get enough time to spend with each other. Hence, Ranbir decided to visit Deepika. That way, the two would get to spend some quality time during their journey back to the city."

The source adds, "Deepika was on cloud nine when she saw Ranbir. She's always on the phone with him in between shots. Contrary to rumours, everything is great between the two and they are madly in love with each other. However since Deepika is busy with her film and ad endorsements, the last few weeks the two lovebirds hadn't met each other for long."

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2009/may/220509-Ranbir-Kapoor-Deepika-Padukone-girlfriend-Shooting-Karjat.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Perfect timing, Ranbir! 😳
Dikhtana Dikhtana Dikhtana. 😆
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very cute!

I like Ranibir, his parents just need to stop talking about their son and let him grow up. I'll prob like him even more then.

Deepika cannot act, sorry Kully. She's not expressive at all, but she's pretty and has a cool attitude. So I like her offscreen.

Off topic, but I feel the same about Imran and Deepika, lol.

There is another script writer who watched LAK and all praises for Deepika. Now this is getting really exciting. So far all positive views. Don't know what audience will decide.

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Maya, I really hope that Imtiaz got a good performance out of Deepika in LAK. She was ok in OSO, but she was def not up to the mark in BAH, didnt bother to watch CC2C.
Riya. I respect your opinion, of course. 😃 I hope LAK changes your mind. 😊

Originally posted by: Decoder

Dikhtana Dikhtana Dikhtana. 😆

😃
😃
RiyaK09 thumbnail
I already like her off screen now, just gotta change my mind about the onscreen part 😃

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Bless them both! They look fab together.

Originally posted by: RiyaK09

Maya, I really hope that Imtiaz got a good performance out of Deepika in LAK. She was ok in OSO, but she was def not up to the mark in BAH, didnt bother to watch CC2C.

Riya, That comment of mine was not directed at you. I mean not in response to what you said above.

I got to know about this script writer so I posted for everyone to read it. Till now everyone who saw the movie is all praise for IMLI and this script writer (I don't know if I should take his name here), wrote a whole para praising Deepika's performance in LAK. He also met her in real life and according to him she is one of the most down to earth personalities he met in recent times.

Having said that I have no problem if you or anyone dislikes her; on or off screen. We can't like them all anyways. There are so many actors I call wooden and dislike that people consider the best or are fans of. Just like that siggy of yours. I like Bhaichung but to me he is a non-dancer and worst of the 3 left. But then there are others who dislike Karan and some Gauhar.

I didn't even bother to watch CC2C. I am not crazy.😆 I am sure even after LAK there will be many who will criticize Deepika. We are entitled to our opinion and needn't change it for anyone.