Hum Ladkiyan - maayke se sasural tak

bye bye ..raj and ajju...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

VasuS

IF-Sizzlerz

VasuS

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
..the best romantic comedy i have seen on TV....and one of the most realistic,natural and beautiful love stories of TV....I have loved every moment of their love story and want to thank the people responsible for that...the actors,creatives and the crew...really .....nothing else stands out from the show for me except karan the actor and the characters of ajju and raj...
ClapClap..i'll miss you raj and ajju...Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bye bye ..raj and ajju..." in Hum Ladkiyan - maayke se sasural tak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anitav

anitav

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
yep

did u notice Yuvraj  also held her hand when she came to sit in the mandap .....so caring

really going to miss them

ciao

VasuS

IF-Sizzlerz

VasuS

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
haan...i noticed...that is why i found this couple so natural...after all if you are dating then you are in love na...so how can there be absolutely no physical contact....with raj and ajju...yesterday's scene..we had ajju cupping raj's face and saying i love you and raj kissing her hand...these little touches make it more believable that it is a young couple in love rather than well contrived romantic scenes which somehow lack the warmth and comfort..

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Yeah those were da most loveliest scenes ever...they reallie could made da last episode 10x better.....but i stood still for raj and ajju...omg...such a beautiful and natural love story.....they will always remain in my heart!!!!

suhana786

Groupbie

suhana786

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged
yea guys..i m totally gonnna miss ajju and yuvi... loved their characters and how it was portrayed in the serial...
i guess all good things have to come to an end.. sadly..

Ajju.HL

Groupbie

Ajju.HL

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Me too agree with you all... I really like the combination...

Love, comfort and compromises... All in one... That really makes your life beautiful...

Ajju and Raj were really complimenting each other...

Good work guys and all the best for your future...  Clap

Miss u both Cry

VasuS

IF-Sizzlerz

VasuS

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
^^^ love,comfort and compromise and don't forget support for each other.....still missing them...after a week too..
though i guess will have to see  sshhh phir koi hai to see karan...gosh! i NEVER see horror...par kya karen will have to see...i'm sure he will do full justice to the negative role.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top