Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

london741

Groupbie

london741

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I dont understand whats the point in showing sugna pregnant???? Angry

they were giving nice message to society by showing sugna go to school and resume her study....

now they showed her pregnant..and then gettting marrid to shyam or whatever...

I mean what are they trying to show? Are they trying to tell people in such rural areas, that get your daughters married at early age..othewise they will become pregnant before wedding..just like sugna' ..Dead

and in rural areas where really people get their daughters wedded early...they will deff. think atleast once to send their daughters to her husband's place as soon as possible... beacsue after watching show like this, they will deff. feel that their daughters might get pregnant too.. Angry

waht you all guys think ?????/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats the point ???" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mannjari

mannjari

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
 & after so long time they are showing the pregnancy? why?  but i will fall in love with shyam s character now  :)

mannjari

mannjari

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged
If Dadisa Also supports widow remarriage in case of Sugna, it will be by force or compulsion not by wish

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannjari

If Dadisa Also supports widow remarriage in case of Sugna, it will be by force or compulsion not by wish

I agree.. I wish they showed a widow remarraige without any compulsion. Confused

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I am also still in confusion....what exactly are they trying to say ......If they want to stress the point about teenage pregnancy its well and good but for sugna...being a widow and going to school ......why cant they show a girl going to school or college or office for longer time in the shows....

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
This is reality and that is what is shown.  Sex education is a must no matter where you live (in a rural or urban area.......).  The moment the child gains understanding capability sexual knowledge needs to be discussed.

Edited by MonMad - 21 May 2009 at 12:25pm

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by london741

I dont understand whats the point in showing sugna pregnant???? Angry

they were giving nice message to society by showing sugna go to school and resume her study....

now they showed her pregnant..and then gettting marrid to shyam or whatever...

I mean what are they trying to show? Are they trying to tell people in such rural areas, that get your daughters married at early age..othewise they will become pregnant before wedding..just like sugna' ..Dead

and in rural areas where really people get their daughters wedded early...they will deff. think atleast once to send their daughters to her husband's place as soon as possible... beacsue after watching show like this, they will deff. feel that their daughters might get pregnant too.. Angry

waht you all guys think ?????/

oh my god u stole my thought litrallly i was thinking the sameeeeeee

i mean i was actually happpy and surprised that dey didnt show sughna pregnent insted they showed dadisa getting mellowed down dadisa for the first time feeling a widow's pain her misery feeling how horribley she herself had treated widows and they actly showed dadisa repenting too once over her behaviour towards phooli anadi's widoed friend that was one awesome moment sughna's sasural people had called her unauspicious and all and dadisa rebellled ki how cme dey call her that wat was her fault in pratap's death that night only she cried like anything remembering her own ill treatment twoards phooli and plus dey showed all dose moments where dadisa akele main cried for sughna used ot feel happy just to see her msille once she even slacked so many of her rules which earlier she had imposed on sughna...all dis was definatly giving a very brillaint social message and i was reallly happy that they didnt choose to go the way of usual serials yeh shaadi se pahle yaar den getting carried away and ending up pregnant..plus wat was d need wen dey had alreayd shown one such case in that girl from anandi's village Champa, dey had already shown her getitng preggy and the whole village turning thirsty for her blood and blah so wh did they had to drag sughna to that track too?...u know by doing this dey actly giving a veyr very deadly wrong msg speciallly towards Bhairon and Sumitra i mean Dadisa always opposed their revolutiory thoughts she always quetioned their upbrining nd was like bacchon ko itny choot nahi deni chahiye and blah u shld neevr break rules shld always follow society and blah but Bhairon and Sumitra were such parents who neevr cared a dammm dey did watever dey cld despite dadisa's persistent opposition still it was only coz of Bhairon's undebterable resolve hat he delayed Sughna's wedding why for her own good right? and in the end wat happend not only did her husband died but she ended up getitng preggy isnt it a symbol of utter failure of Bhairon's upbrining? utter failure of all his fights his struggle against Dadisa which he was fighting only to remove all the unwantted supersition and baisness from the rural society...infact wnt be surprised if bhairon himself feels defeated and is forced to bow down to Dadisa's way of thinking and life coz definatly he did not live to see this day....

i think the creatives did a big biiiiiiig flaw here and my main woryr is d serial is so popular and impactful dunno wat wld the orthodox audiace take out of this

Smriti

somaninitika

somaninitika

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

I agree with smriti completely. They  are giving messages at the end of each show. The message they gave today was the one they gave when they showed Champa's case...why repeating? Sugna"s pregnancy is like giving blow to all the hardwork of masiji,bhairon in order to change maasa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top