Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Sugna Pregnant-What will happen now? (Page 3)

bhavi20_s IF-Rockerz
bhavi20_s
bhavi20_s

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bose541486

hmmmm....quite impressive thoughtsClap....I really appreciate ur realistic & practical views bhaviSmile....Akhri nishani & only heir sounds actually nonsenseAngry....but I dnt think pratap's parents wd take this event in a positive manner...but might be possible they will try to malign sugna's characterShocked...letz see what twist & turns this show has in itz kittyLOL.....and regarding a teenage motherhood....life wd b really difficult....Cry

Thank you Bose, I actually didn't think about the point u mentioned....pratap's parents ....malign sugna's character, but jagdish and anandi are the witnesses that pratap and sugna used to meet. Coming to teenage motherhood and that too being single(or a widow)....it is still not acceptable in India, it will be like hell in the remote places. Now coming to think about it , i can see why Maasa reacted in such manner.
Acting wise, Maasa, Badi masi ji, Sumitra, Gehna and Sugna did a splendid job. I had goose flesh while wacthing the scene as if it is happening in my living room.

Edited by bhavi20_s - 21 May 2009 at 5:17pm
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure whats gonna come up next!!!!!!!!!!!! But having positive vibes..... I feel Shyam would bring Suguna out of all this.
lakshmim_84 IF-Rockerz
lakshmim_84
lakshmim_84

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
wow what a twist........
i thought the creatives had forgotten abt this pregnancy track....

anyway shyam, the masiha is there.........so  i am sure, he will help her out........ but Vikrant Massey as dadConfused LOL
ROFL

Edited by lakshmim_84 - 21 May 2009 at 9:52pm
RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
i am disappointed as suguna's story was progressing well. just when a sweet romance was starting they had to spoil it. i can take a guess that:
-all of badi masi's hard work is now down that drain. suguna will be locked up in the kothri and maybe anandi and gehna in the house. no more school etc. feel sorry for bhairav and sumitra as now they no longer will be in a position to fight against maasa's old fashioned ideas
-suguna may not want to abort the child...pratap's akhri nishani and all that or even if she agrees she wont able to...jaan ka khatra etc.
-so consequently badnami and all problems associated...so now BV will end up like most shows with a pre-marital affair track.

Pruthaxi IF-Rockerz
Pruthaxi
Pruthaxi

Jai Shree Krishna Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
humm what will happen next Confused
first of all i think sugna wont allow to abot the child as she loves pratap a lot and this is his Nishani Confused
as she dont want to about child... dadisa ka para to chadna hi heOuch the only hope for sugna is shyam.. i think dadisa ki baato se thak ke sugna will go to shaym and directly ask him for marrige Confused

and other option is... as gehna is very weak... her child may died or some thing... and so dadisa order to give sugna's child to her... so no one else can knw abt all this things... bt still shayam ko kaise bhi pata chal hi jayega WinkLOL

Edited by Pruthaxi - 21 May 2009 at 11:53pm
Pruthaxi IF-Rockerz
Pruthaxi
Pruthaxi

Jai Shree Krishna Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmim_84

wow what a twist........

anyway shyam, the masiha is there.........so  i am sure, he will help her out........ but Vikrant Massey as dadConfused LOL
ROFL

loll laksh pls stop yaar.. ur post always make me laugh LOLLOL and vik as dad ROFL some one pls help i can not control my laughter now ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Pruthaxi - 21 May 2009 at 11:52pm
shruja IF-Dazzler
shruja
shruja

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pruthaxi

humm what will happen next Confused
first of all i think sugna wont allow to abot the child as she loves pratap a lot and this is his Nishani Confused
as she dont want to about child... dadisa ka para to chadna hi heOuch the only hope for sugna is shyam.. i think dadisa ki baato se thak ke sugna will go to shaym and directly ask him for marrige Confused

and other option is... as gehna is very weak... her child may died or some thing... and so dadisa order to give sugna's child to her... so no one else can knw abt all this things... bt still shayam ko kaise bhi pata chal hi jayega WinkLOL
I think u r right it will happen like this only
shruja IF-Dazzler
shruja
shruja

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pruthaxi

Originally posted by lakshmim_84

wow what a twist........

ROFL

loll laksh pls stop yaar.. ur post always make me laugh LOLLOL and vik as dad ROFL some one pls help i can not control my laughter now ROFLROFLROFL
Me tooROFLBechara vikky shadi se pehelehi dad ban gaya LOL

Go to top