Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged
It has been revealed that Sugna is pregnant. Dadisa warns Vaidji that this information should not be leaked out. Dadisa slaps Sugna. She breaks the news of Sugna's pregnancy to Jiji, Sumitra & Gehna.

Now that Sugna is pregnant what will happen next? Will Dadisa abort her baby or will Shyam put up marriage proposal? Will Shyam accept Sugna after knowing the truth?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sugna Pregnant-What will happen now?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mannjari

mannjari

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
 i  think at last Shyam will marry Sugna coz she will not let abort the baby

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:13am | IP Logged

i was so shocked seeing todays episode. I did not expect such a twist.

but yes i guess Sugna will not want to abort Pratap's baby and then eventually she will fall in love with shyam and shyam will also accept it becoz he will love her too.

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged

and obviously they will get married and live happily ever afterClap

waiting to see their love story develop

RubyLynn

IF-Sizzlerz

RubyLynn

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged

I know Shayam is a nice guy and he will accept it..but how will his family reacts to it ??

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
shyam isj going to come for her rescue in a way which may be creating a few probs but would get solved later by him:) too bad in predicting anythingLOL but yes think that way.

bose541486

Groupbie

bose541486

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Yeah... I also think that shyam is the new messiah of the show!!!!LOL but todaz epi was really intresting and we got to watch some really wonderful acting by Surekha sikri & Vibha AnandClapClapClap...isn't it???

sugna wil also show her will power like her daadisa and wd refuse to abort the babyTongue....might be she will accept luv of shyam tooTongue....letz wait n watch!!!!Wink

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
First, i hate this twist.Dead
What will happen next ....million dollar question?Star
1) She should go for abortion......For a girl at her age that's the practical approach and best for her future.
2) I dont want her to be dramatic saying "akhri nishani of pratap".
3) Some have the view , aborting is killing a baby ......in such case, give birth and look for adopting parents.
4) when sugna's in laws will come to know....they want their heir...pratap was their only son.
5) Finally, getting married to shyam ....bad optionDead.......even if shyam agrees(he is sweet and helpful , will do social service by helping a widow raise her child etc etc ) ....look at their age..both shyam and sugna are teenagers.

Well as of now i can think of only these points..... you guys can add more...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top