*^Harshad Chopda FC*^* Fan Interactive Special-p33 - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
@ Mahrukh

Hiieee

Welcome to the FC...I think I am seeing you here for the first time?? Is it.....welcome shelcome... πŸ˜ƒ

and agreed...Nothing beats Harshad..Power to him!!..from all means and bounds...and one cant deny, that the awards were a major joke...they are such stupids...they made it SO obvious..Even when BT reigned supreme last year..atleast the awards were spaced between 5-6 shows....Here toh ..they made such an annoying comedy by rubbing in 2 shows over and over again!!🀒...i had a headache hearing that yeh rishta song again and again by the end of it...

Originally posted by -Nansy-

Haha...kissed it bye soo sooon?!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chal dekhthe hain....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wanna see ki kaunsi hadh ki absurdity thak jaa sakthein hain yeh loagg...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hehehe yaa ...have you seen me cribbing over the storyline offlately?!?πŸ₯±

Haha...kya bhej de...kisse kaise bhejoon🀣🀣🀣 bekhandii.....but on a serious note...am serious....abt sending....abh tu toh bzy ho toh....soching kaise sab karein...πŸ˜†

Haila mee??!πŸ˜•πŸ˜²...I am sorry...I wouldnt be able to venture any thing this time...I am too tied up with alot of things personallly professionally......and even if you guys stil want to send it..send it over through SBS or Balaji Head Office...
😊

@Mahrukh : yaar....am still hurt by it yaar...sumhow...am not able to get out of it..i cried so badli last nite...and cudnt even sleep properli....all i cud think of was wat dey going thru to sit thru the whole thing

me toh is pissed 😑

Luv Nans

[/QUOTE]Edited by -sidrah- - 14 years ago
Originally posted by -sidrah-

@ Mahrukh

Hiieee

Welcome to the FC...I think I am seeing you here for the first time?? Is it.....welcome shelcome... πŸ˜ƒ

and agreed...Nothing beats Harshad..Power to him!!..from all means and bounds...and one cant deny, that the awards were a major joke...they are such stupids...they made it SO obvious..Even when BT reigned supreme last year..atleast the awards were spaced between 5-6 shows....Here toh ..they made such an annoying comedy by rubbing in 2 shows over and over again!!🀒...i had a headache hearing that yeh rishta song again and again by the end of it...

Hi sidrah!!

Yea, I m here for the first time, I usually just hang out in Kis desh forum!!!!  Thank YOu shank you for the welcome:)
Yup, nothing beats Harshad!
Lol, I m glad i  didnt watch the entire thing? I 'd have to go see a psychologist then?? You know there s limit for trauma that a human brain can handle? And listening to YRRKH title track again and again would have caused a nervous break down for me certainly! And then You'd hear the doctors say," In ko koi gehra sadma pahuncha hai,"
Okay i m going off track but, yea those awards were a joke i tell you? I  mean, dont they think we possess a something calleda " BRAIN?" Hello, i could figure it out by seeing the Title track video of Star Parivaar??!?! It was All about YRRKH and Bidaai?!?! Lol

And yea last year's awards were lke 10 thousand times better?!?! At least were about the other shows aswell, yesterday was all about two shows!!

Mahrukh

Edited by sweetness4eva - 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Nansy-

@Mahrukh : yaar....am still hurt by it yaar...sumhow...am not able to get out of it..i cried so badli last nite...and cudnt even sleep properli....all i cud think of was wat dey going thru to sit thru the whole thing

Luv Nans

I know! I was hurt too, i m trying to get over it, and my roommate is trying to tell me, that HC and AG probably have forgotten it by now and that I need to do so aswell!! I guess i m jjust getting way too attached to this show and its characters?!/! And i m sure Hc and Ag felt horrible sittin gthere...and i felt bad that the entire Kis desh family left, because they were surely expecting this joddi award to go to the other shows aswell?!?! ONly Ratpal was there...But i liked him yesterday,just because he was there to atleast congratulate them....and because he was sitting in hell with HC and AG!

Mahrukh

P.S.....I M PISSED Too!!! I hate Starplus!
Edited by sweetness4eva - 14 years ago
Hello Nans di n Sids di !!!!
After such a long time I can see someone here in night batch !!!!!
Good to see you guys !!!
Hey there is a newcomer too !!!
Hiya Mahrukh !!! Welcome to the HCFC family !!!!
I hope to see you more !!!!

@Sids di; Thank you so much for telling us about jury member !!! Now I understand why even Harshad wasn't nominated !!! I totally agree with Nans di they should have made dogs and cats of that show as the jury members !!! It was really the worst SPA ever sorry sorry Rajin Shah Awards ceremony....Thank God i missed it !!!!

Well as i have told you guys that I havent seen it so I really dont have any Idea about what you people are discussing !!!! But what I could made out of it is that It was a fixed show...i mean it is clear from the jury member that who has to win. Anyway I really dont care about the SPA more and I guess what they have done this year i m not even looking forward to see SPA next year even !!!

luv Alina

Originally posted by -sidrah-

hehehe yaa ...have you seen me cribbing over the storyline offlately?!?πŸ₯±

oh yeaa...and am not hopin much...but as usual...am +ve abt d upcoming thingss.....am toh always like tht 🀣

Haila mee??!πŸ˜•πŸ˜²...I am sorry...I wouldnt be able to venture any thing this time...I am too tied up with alot of things personallly professionally......and even if you guys stil want to send it..send it over through SBS or Balaji Head Office...
😊

I had doubts abt u.....so was prepared for it...well...SBS..yea...let us try...but how to get thru the balaji head office?!!
and hopefullii..it does work outt...

Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

Hello Nans di n Sids di !!!!
After such a long time I can see someone here in night batch !!!!!
Good to see you guys !!!
Hey there is a newcomer too !!!
Hiya Mahrukh !!! Welcome to the HCFC family !!!!
I hope to see you more !!!!

@Sids di; Thank you so much for telling us about jury member !!! Now I understand why even Harshad wasn't nominated !!! I totally agree with Nans di they should have made dogs and cats of that show as the jury members !!! It was really the worst SPA ever sorry sorry Rajin Shah Awards ceremony....Thank God i missed it !!!!

Well as i have told you guys that I havent seen it so I really dont have any Idea about what you people are discussing !!!! But what I could made out of it is that It was a fixed show...i mean it is clear from the jury member that who has to win. Anyway I really dont care about the SPA more and I guess what they have done this year i m not even looking forward to see SPA next year even !!!

luv Alina

Hi Alina!!!!

Thanks for the welcome!!!
I agree with you, No more star parivaar awards for me from now on!!!

Mahrukh

Guys me is so sleepy now

I will come online tomorrow....see you all then..same place!!

had fun today wiith mahrukh , nans...

@ Alina..

welcome honey and yo the awards were craperial..sir ka dard...πŸ˜•πŸ₯±

bye

tc, nite😳

Dear Sidarah,

i also posted a message for harshad ..thats not there in FC..I think it was not that good to be mentioned here??But i felt left out...Any way It doesnot matter much.What matters more is the love and affection and admiration that i have for Harshad .
By the way FC is too good and well compiled...

Luv Svetalana
Oh great, Farislove is back on our forum!

Mahrukh