*^Harshad Chopda FC*^* Fan Interactive Special-p33 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
what an idiotic award ceremony..it should have been rajan shahi parivar awards ...eeeks..can some one tell me why was prem not nominated for fav beta and why the hell was the prem proposing heer scene not win the yaadgar pal... agreed there were far many more yaadgar pals where prem was concerned but still.....Not Fair!!
Awww ..... butHC was soo cute.... panchwa mauram paati ka pitai....lagta hai prem knew heer se uskee pitaii hone walee serial main... hahahahaha
Heyloo guys

Such  Dull n Sad Mood after watching that disgusting Awards  bahut accha hua who  did'nt catch the awards🤢 it was not SPA it was Rajan Shahi Awards 🤢

HC was looking soo disappointed😭

But beamed with lil joy that  he recieved the award for jodi i think he was expecting 2 win best pati n Beta but wah SP ka kamaal toh dekho not even nominated Prem for it😭

Even 2 min ka bhi speech nahin diya HC -AG were surprised i guess ke how cum best jodi went 2 them 😆After giving everything 2 RS show yeh meherbaani kyun bhai 😡I guess Hamare Votes ke aage haarna pada besharmoo ko😉

Sachi wht that i m still in such bad mood least best bhai should have gone 2 Preet n Best beta n Pati 2 Prem😭bUT THEY WERE NOT EVEN NOMINATED😡HOW DISGUSTING

SP N  BT ke cold war why r actors being not given their Due deserved credit for their hardwork that they put in 2 bring TRP for the show n channel😭I agree RS shows r popular but Kis Des bhi third position par hota hai n brings good TRP least yeh toh consider kiya hota besharmoo SP wale 😡

Such unfair Sautela treatment  khullam khulla by SP😡Wht is the use of keeping on whinning, the awards r declared but sachii dekh lena yeh SP wale jaroor bhutegein apn kiye kaaa akhir apne karmoo ka hisaab yahin dena hota hai😈

Yeh loo SP U DESERVE ONLY THIS BESHARMOOOO

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
hi guys,,,!!..congrats fr nw fc!! HC's performance ws very nice...!! @siddy- i hav changd my id frm rani2310 to -skylark..mk neccesary changs if u want to.
Originally posted by bellle4u

Heyloo guys Hiya Priya di...how are you??

Such  Dull n Sad Mood after watching that disgusting Awards  bahut accha hua who  did'nt catch the awards🤢 it was not SPA it was Rajan Shahi Awards 🤢OMG OMG...Are you serious di???? Thank God then I missed it !!!!

HC was looking soo disappointed😭I know he must be damn disappointed like all of us here !!!😭 I m hating it !!!!

But beamed with lil joy that  he recieved the award for jodi i think he was expecting 2 win best pati n Beta but wah SP ka kamaal toh dekho not even nominated Prem for it😭Really they even didn't nominated him??😲 These SP people are getting on my nerves !!!!! How can they do this????😡

Even 2 min ka bhi speech nahin diya HC -AG were surprised i guess ke how cum best jodi went 2 them 😆After giving everything 2 RS show yeh meherbaani kyun bhai 😡I guess Hamare Votes ke aage haarna pada besharmoo ko😉Ya exactly Priya di....they both must be thinking that they wont be getting any award that night as according to you it was RS Awards but phir be as we voted for them and they win it !!!!

Sachi wht that i m still in such bad mood least best bhai should have gone 2 Preet n Best beta n Pati 2 Prem😭bUT THEY WERE NOT EVEN NOMINATED😡HOW DISGUSTING Yew !!!!!🤢 Priya di you know this morning I tried myself to wake up early and watch SPA which I have missed last night and the first thing which I saw is your comments and now I really don't feel like watching it even !!!!!! Its disgusting !!!🤢🤢

SP N  BT ke cold war why r actors being not given their Due deserved credit for their hardwork that they put in 2 bring TRP for the show n channel😭I agree RS shows r popular but Kis Des bhi third position par hota hai n brings good TRP least yeh toh consider kiya hota besharmoo SP wale 😡 Priya di i also don't understand this !!! If they are having any conflict with BT so why the hell they are doing this with actors???? And if this is the problem so i think in future they must be thinking to end this show (these words were really hard for me to write and even to think about it...it almost took me 5 mins to write it)

Such unfair Sautela treatment  khullam khulla by SP😡Wht is the use of keeping on whinning, the awards r declared but sachii dekh lena yeh SP wale jaroor bhutegein apn kiye kaaa akhir apne karmoo ka hisaab yahin dena hota hai😈Exactly priya di !!! Now they have to pay for this !!!!!

Yeh meri taraf se bhi

Priya

Originally posted by bellle4u

Heyloo guys
Hello Priya How r u ?

Such  Dull n Sad Mood after watching that disgusting Awards  bahut accha hua who  did'nt catch the awards🤢 it was not SPA it was Rajan Shahi Awards 🤢
Thank god i missed it as i was out for shopping ..even if i am at home also i have decided not to watch it as it is not SPA those are RSA(hope u understood) kitna bakwaas hain yaar..ya agree with u Priya i am hapy but i gave a glance of that just once and thought of breaking my TV seeing their Over Action..disgusting yaar😡

HC was looking soo disappointed😭
I did not see that but i can feel that he and even AG may be disappointed for getting only one award ..he deserved best beta yaar and AG bestest Bahu yaar 😭

But beamed with lil joy that  he recieved the award for jodi i think he was expecting 2 win best pati n Beta but wah SP ka kamaal toh dekho not even nominated Prem for it😭
ya my sister said that they did not nominate him for beta and bhai i was kinda what ? how could it be ? He deserves that..Now i sure that SP will soo soon axe our show also..dirty fellows bahut gussa aaraha hain yaar😡🤢

Even 2 min ka bhi speech nahin diya HC -AG were surprised i guess ke how cum best jodi went 2 them 😆After giving everything 2 RS show yeh meherbaani kyun bhai 😡I guess Hamare Votes ke aage haarna pada besharmoo ko😉
Ya because of our votes and our love on that jodi they should have gave that award..Even they also know that if They did not get a siingle award we will throw a bomb on SP..nalayak fellows..one shoul never forget their roots..i wish and pray to god that SP would loose their position and fall to down place that time they will understand about ekta and her shows popularity..

Sachi wht that i m still in such bad mood least best bhai should have gone 2 Preet n Best beta n Pati 2 Prem😭bUT THEY WERE NOT EVEN NOMINATED😡HOW DISGUSTING
Coolllllllllll Priya jaane do yaar what can we do now..we know and our heart knows what they deserve even Gay3 deserves a besr maa may be she is bad now but after Prem's death i can still remmeber her action..Heer deserves that best bahu award yaaar..what did tat winner do for her home ? (hope u got it)

SP N  BT ke cold war why r actors being not given their Due deserved credit for their hardwork that they put in 2 bring TRP for the show n channel😭I agree RS shows r popular but Kis Des bhi third position par hota hai n brings good TRP least yeh toh consider kiya hota besharmoo SP wale 😡
If they have any problem with BT then why should our actors and viewers suffer..i am sure that even jury members know who are deserved for that award..but i think RS gave money and purchased all the awards..it looks like that only DIE SP DIE😡

Such unfair Sautela treatment  khullam khulla by SP😡Wht is the use of keeping on whinning, the awards r declared but sachii dekh lena yeh SP wale jaroor bhutegein apn kiye kaaa akhir apne karmoo ka hisaab yahin dena hota hai😈
They have to Pay for breaking our viewers and actors hearts..i wish SP channel goes down to drain..😡😡😡

Chair Beating Emoticon                    
Bricks Thrown at Emoticon                        
Shooting Rampage Emoticon

Priya
HC's pics from SBS-8th June...credits--KHUSHI

Haila what an SBS...extremely adorable..He is so frivolous and so himself...awesome...Loved the way he was entertaining the reporters...Other stars royally ignored them....🤢😕..such small things indeed make you, who you are!!

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

what a thanda award ceremony....but awww harshad in white throughout.....mujhe aur kya chahiye.... he he he
Originally posted by -life-

Congos Shongos for FC No 41!! Sidrah, fantastic work here. Daisy and Yoj , how does it feel to be forty plus and nearing mid life crisis.😆😆😆.  Looking for forward to turning 50 eh?

Thanks....As it is. she was after me when I mentioned the "oldest" in her intro ..lolzz.

Siddy , of course harshad rocks in casual... business suits main, Prem antique piece lagta hai.... casual main kitna rocking hota hai, just like gaurav... i mean hip  hop prem... I mean, I loved that atttire! Yep, SBS any day...yeh kaise wahiyad sawwal poocha...who wouldnt want to see HC 7 days a week??? bola na??? BTW, awesome job in the FC. I know how tough it is to make one, so  I salute you!

See, people like Raksh who are so obsessed with Prem, would prefer the show over SBS and people like me who are in for his funny side any time any day..would opt for SBS...😆😉...
Thankyou so much...yaa not really all that tough...as long as I enjoy it..otherwise...these things zone me out...

Thanks Payal and each one of you for keeping the FC Alive.!  I know, I am very guilty for not visiting the FC but there are some things, that you need to do. I needed to stay away from my second home as I couldnt see  the show going down the drains nor could I see Prem being tarnished and tampered with. Pata nahin, why does the character of Prem have to be handled by nincompoops fools better known as the creative team of kis desh who do not know the c of creatvity nor the P of Prem😡😡😡

The creatives dont know the a and b...you are talking about a C and a P honey??😉.....Forget the show..I have given up...I am not rotting my brains on this show ever.....never...so just come bak...dont wait too much😡

Raksha - I loved the ode and there are no arguements here that both you and payal, write better than me.

Everyone has their own style...and its unfair to compare ...you guys rock in your own sweet ways😃😳

Daiz, YOJ, Payal, Vandu and Raksh : loved your answers and thanks for sharing your views which only helped in understanding and knowing HC better.

Haila the answers were awesome!! I felt like I was a reading a literal on thesis on Harshad...😆

HC : Please Sidrah ko apni behen bana dena taki mera line clear ho jaye. (Daisy. Sidrah ko rakhi zaroor bhej dena taki woh apne taraf se woh rakshi baand de😆😆😆).

😡🤬 she will NOT do that..and neither will Harshad allow me to do any such stupid thing😉😳😆..so DREAM on😆
🤬

Congos on the jodi award and thank you for the aansoon (kushi ke aansoon not khoon ke aansoon like dj and maya kept harpinga bout) ands yep, thank you for the wonderful friends I made here. agar aap na hote, to shayad yeh FC na hota, yeh FC na hota to isse hum ghar na mantante aur yeh dost na milte!!!!! Hope you only get bigger and better.

Yes the FC has to ROCK on and it shall..with or without US
😎

to the rest ...lagta hai mujhe yahan pe sab bhool gaya hain😭😭😭 for the uninitiated, hello I am misty...naam to yaad hai na!! Though, I may not always be around remember I am there in spirits and in soul.  Its a promise, I have made to myself not to write any more nor discuss the show, till Prems character is not tampered with. The day, I get THE PREM back, MY PREM back... I shall be back.  (kyunki abhi mere samajh aur bheja ke bahar hai, ki main kya discuss karoon...you can say I am suffering from writers block these days aur mera bheja, bheja fry ho jaata hai, jiska bahut hi jaldee brain curry banne wala hai)

No Please come back..it's pointless and absurd waiting for him because Prem lies in the hands of the creatives...and these creatives dont belong to the planet Earth...get my point?!! and ofcourse no one has forgotten..aisey nammooonon ko koi nahi bhool sakta😆
..dun kill me now