Celebrity Fan Clubs

*^Harshad Chopda FC*^* Fan Interactive Special-p33 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
res

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*^Harshad Chopda FC*^* Fan Interactive Special-p33 (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Heyloo Fellow HarshadiansHug

Welcome 2 the 41 FC HugCongratulations 2 all the members Poorane aur Nayee sabke Contribution ke beena we would'nt have made through all the FC'SDancingFinally we passed the 40 mark alsoDancingHeyloo mere Harshad Dasiyoon chalo jii Weekend khatam abb apni apni haziri lagao yahanBig smile

List of THANKS Big smile

-Thanking Harshad from Bottom Of my Heart ,its u HARSHAD that has brought us all here under this home,our Love,Care,Pagalpan,Bekhandapan  n Adoration for u which has made this place jahan we can pour our Love,Care,Pagalpan,Bekhandapan  n Adoration for u EKDUM BINDAAS NO STOPPAGE HERELOLCongratulatuons Once Again for Winning the awardClapClapClap

-Thanks Siddy AWESOME,PHANTASTIC work dearClap

-Thanks Nandini n Mehndi loving all the siggies specially the "Winners Don't Do Diferent things But They Do Things Differently"Clapits an perfect Siggy for our ROCKSTARClap

-Thanks Payal n Raksha  for the write upsClap

-Collective Thanks 2 sabhi ko who made thsi FC possible with their hardwork n team workClap

Reading the messages abhi bahut baki hai, all messages r wonderfulClap

Priya

Clap

Edited by bellle4u - 14 June 2009 at 10:44pm

heena_mehta

IF-Rockerz

heena_mehta

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
res

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Res

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 12:01am | IP Logged
sidrah.....
i just checked the first page of the new fc...i guess you overlooked my message for hc which i had posted on the thread on the forum.........if you want...i can pm you right away......
would you be kind enough to edit the first page with my message.......
and also...i would like to draw your attention to the fan list...loads of names are missing...including mine......i guesss you have probs editing it!..well just try again..shayad abb ho jaaye
thanx
vandy

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 3:31am | IP Logged
reserved

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Congrats everyone on our 41st FCBig smileHugHugHug

Siddyy you have done a mind blowing job with the FC...I cant tell you how much I loved it.
All the hardwork and effort that you put in for this FC clearly shows and the FC looks stunning….hats off to you for coming  up with this theme. The rendezvous and the ode were brilliantClap and I told you na,there is no need to say thanks to me...I'm always there whenever the FC or you guys need me....and I'm glad you liked those siggys..honestly,this time I was a little nervous while making themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...but I have to thank Nans for PMing me...she told me that you want siggys for the FC and asked if I could make them...otherwise I had no idea about it so the credit goes to her....thanks NansHugHugHug

Payal Di,Daisy,Yoj,Raksh Di,Vandy: It was a pleasure reading all your answers…I loved each and every answer that you all gave and all of you are so wonderful at expressing your thoughts and writing that it always feels great to read what all of you have to say about HC.

Rakshu Di: the ode to Harshad's fan following was fabulous…I can't stop reading it again and again….its so touching Embarrassed

@Shabs, Yasmin Di, Prii:thanksEmbarrassed

Edited by -Cupcake- - 15 June 2009 at 4:10am

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Tellyland dudes Rock

12 Jun 2009, 0000 hrs IST, TNN
 Print   Email   Discuss  Share  Save  Comment Text:
Indian television was dominated by saas-bahu sagas and melodrama.
Angad

But Star Plus is bringing about some interesting changes. In the year gone by, Star Plus has changed the wave of television viewing with its stories of love and optimism, along with some dashing young talent. Not just the content, the stars are also changing!

Gone are the days when men with salt 'n' pepper hair ruled the roost; it's now the new generation. From Karan Mehra (Naitik), Prem Harshad Chopra (Prem), Kapil Nirmal (Yudi) to Angad Hasija (Alekh), Saurabh Pandey (Shaurya) and Kinshuk Mahajan (Ranveer), the boys have become household names today.
The recent 7th Star Parivaar Awards 2009 was a great opportunity for all these actors and a host of others. While Angad, Kinshuk and Harshad had walked the Red Carpet last year, for Karan and Saurabh it was the first time.

The boys were all dressed to kill and looked their best. The award naturally meant a lot to all of them. Just before the event could start, DT caught up with Karan Mehra, who had his family by his side on the big night. "I am thrilled to be a part of Star Plus and am looking forward to these awards," he said excitedly, adding, "This night is quite special to me as my entire family is here and I have been nominated in two categories. Recently, I had an opportunity to meet my fans in Lucknow where I picked the winner of Star Plus Ka Fan No 1 and I was humbled by the affection they showed for me and Akshara (Hina Khan). I recognise the reach of the platform and consider myself lucky to be playing Naitik's role. I hope I am rewarded for it. Getting the viewers support is every actor's dream. I have my fingers crossed."

Harshad had this to say: "It's a night to remember as we get the fruits of our hard work and this is my second Star Parivaar Awards ceremony and all I am doing right now is eyeing the trophy. I was awestruck last time... this time I feel like a senior among the new list of actors."

Angad looked very confident as he quipped, "This time I am more confident as compared to last year. It feels like I've come for a family get-together. Also, I'm anchoring an event for the first time and I'm more nervous about that."

His onscreen brother, Kinshuk, said excitedly, "I am raring to go and besides being nominated, I am also anchoring the show with my Bidaai co-stars and that is special." Yudishtir looked quite relaxed. "It is a great feeling to get nominated and it motivates us to perform better every year," he said.

The entire young brigade was vying for the crystal trophy. Which one of them won the hearts of the jury? Who was the viewer's favourite choice? Catch all this and more at the star studded 7th Star Parivaar Red Carpet at 7.30 pm and Star Parivaar Awards 2009 at 8 pm on June 13th 2009 exclusively on Star Plus.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top