Celebrity Fan Clubs

*^Harshad Chopda FC*^* Fan Interactive Special-p33 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Congratulations Congratulations!!!

Another FC, Another beginning, another round of madnessLOL.. Welcome aboard friends!Star

Yes yes...we are forty plus alreadyLOL

There is a bug with the board, which hasnt been corrected even now. I am unable to update or edit the article list o fan list. I am going to PM Vijay about it. Sorry for the inconvenience till then. However if there is any article that you guys, would like to read, dont hesitate to PM me, I shall forward them to you. I have the collection handy with me.

I have no words to express about this FC. I dont even know and cant judge how it came out, if it was even worth it or does it look shabbily put. But ya I know, I had ALOT of FUN in putting this one up..Well, as it is, if I wouldnt enjoy something I do, I wouldnt do it. So it goes unsaid, I had one hell of an amazng time in summoning this one.

All the way from making questions, to coaxing these people to answer them, to listening to their non stop rants, to freaking out at some of the answers, and then eventually laying them down on board. It was great fun! Even If time takes me away from this place, ever, I will always remember this aspect of a FC I made.

The answers by Daiz, Raksh, Payal, Yoji and Vandu. An incredible mix of sarcasm, masti, leg pulling, and sensibility. A complete package I must say by each and everyone of you!!. Thank you guys.

I want everyone to read each and every answer. We shall discuss them along with these girls on the FC. It's a must! Tongue Great stuff and I am sure, even they would have to say alot of things to each other. Somehow, I ensured the questions were all so  entwinedWinkLOL

Part Two, the ODE was an unexpected surprise package by Raksh. I was bowled out, when I read it. What an ODE RAKSH!!! Out StandingClapClap Thanks a tonne Raksh! (BTW the SRK bit Shocked...haila very embarrasing.EmbarrassedLOL...I like SRK for the personality that he is more than the actor himself and I pray to see Harshad there one day. As an actor Harshad has outclassed him ages ago)

A huge thanks to Mehndi for the siggies she came up with at the last minnute. OMGG she is such a sweetheart, she herself PMed me and offered help. What do I say. I was moved. Embarrassed And instantly, within 24 hours, came up with some 15 siggies, eachone out doing the previous one. Thank you sooo much Mehndi ....Hug

I have tried to incorporate as many messages as possible and unfortunately due to shortage of space, I couldnt use some of them. However, if you feel your message isnt there, please PM me right away and I will edit it and add the message...Even I couldnt spare a moment to make a congratulatory message..will do it now.

Having said and done that, I will do the rest in the other post I am reserving down there....There is too much to say, clarify and allCool..

Thank you everyone once again
To each and everyone of you who was and continues being associated with this FC and ofcourse
the man himself, Harshad without whom, this FC would have never only existedCool

OH BTW dont forget to see the RAPID FIRE ROUND results...And YES YES I HAVE RIGGED ONE RESULT FAIR AND SQUARE..Embarrassed

and why do you all thing I am an emotional basket case...well that I amEmbarrassedbut such khullam khulla meri izzat afzayiLOL I am glad Raksh you accompanied me there in this mahaan categoryLOL

Daisy and Payal as predicted...Ma'am SensibiltiesClapClap always...unless Daiz gets into the groove...our kind of groove ROFL..she will kill me for this..LOL

Harshad in SBS, Casuals, as Prem Juneja and in white took away the cake and rightly so...EmbarrassedStarClap

Edited by -sidrah- - 12 June 2009 at 11:29am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*^Harshad Chopda FC*^* Fan Interactive Special-p33 (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Booked

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Booked!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
res

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Congos Shongos for FC No 41!! Sidrah, fantastic work here. Daisy and Yoj , how does it feel to be forty plus and nearing mid life crisis.LOLLOLLOL.  Looking for forward to turning 50 eh?

Siddy , of course harshad rocks in casual... business suits main, Prem antique piece lagta hai.... casual main kitna rocking hota hai, just like gaurav... i mean hip  hop prem... I mean, I loved that atttire! Yep, SBS any day...yeh kaise wahiyad sawwal poocha...who wouldnt want to see HC 7 days a week??? bola na??? BTW, awesome job in the FC. I know how tough it is to make one, so  I salute you!

Thanks Payal and each one of you for keeping the FC Alive.!  I know, I am very guilty for not visiting the FC but there are some things, that you need to do. I needed to stay away from my second home as I couldnt see  the show going down the drains nor could I see Prem being tarnished and tampered with. Pata nahin, why does the character of Prem have to be handled by nincompoops fools better known as the creative team of kis desh who do not know the c of creatvity nor the P of PremAngryAngryAngry 

Raksha - I loved the ode and there are no arguements here that both you and payal, write better than me.

Daiz, YOJ, Payal, Vandu and Raksh : loved your answers and thanks for sharing your views which only helped in understanding and knowing HC better.

HC : Please Sidrah ko apni behen bana dena taki mera line clear ho jaye. (Daisy. Sidrah ko rakhi zaroor bhej dena taki woh apne taraf se woh rakshi baand deLOLLOLLOL).

Congos on the jodi award and thank you for the aansoon (kushi ke aansoon not khoon ke aansoon like dj and maya kept harpinga bout) ands yep, thank you for the wonderful friends I made here. agar aap na hote, to shayad yeh FC na hota, yeh FC na hota to isse hum ghar na mantante aur yeh dost na milte!!!!! Hope you only get bigger and better.

to the rest ...lagta hai mujhe yahan pe sab bhool gaya hainCryCryCry for the uninitiated, hello I am misty...naam to yaad hai na!! Though, I may not always be around remember I am there in spirits and in soul.  Its a promise, I have made to myself not to write any more nor discuss the show, till Prems character is not tampered with. The day, I get THE PREM back, MY PREM back... I shall be back.  (kyunki abhi mere samajh aur bheja ke bahar hai, ki main kya discuss karoon...you can say I am suffering from writers block these days aur mera bheja, bheja fry ho jaata hai, jiska bahut hi jaldee brain curry banne wala hai)

Edited by -life- - 12 June 2009 at 11:35am

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
res

lilsasha

Goldie

lilsasha

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Hello Harshadians
Congratulations for 41st HCFC...

I haven't gone through the 1st page thoroughly yet .. will do so this weekend...

Thanks to All the HCFC Members who contributed & tried their best to keep the HCFC going...

Sid - Thanks dear for the 1st page... Its great!!!  Big smile
Mehndi, Nans - Wow loved all the Siggies ... The Pics & colors u used are awesome.. Thumbs Up Star
Payal, Rakshu - Thanks for the writeups.... You guys put down all the Dil Ki Baat in perfect words... Thanks soooo much for all the wisdom you give me through your writeups....Clap

Thank You everyone Once again for all the Hardwork needed to make this HCFC.......

*Group Hug* Hug

**************************************************************************************************

<<<***Harshad***>>>

Congratulations for Winning the most Prestigious Award out of All the Categories ...

I know You have worked really hard for it and no one else deserves it more than you HC....
Clap 
YOU ARE THE WINNER OF OUR HEARTS.......
Yours have the sweetest Smile I've ever seen....
I often think How wonderful life is now that you're in my world.... 

"As you go through life you'll see
There is so much that we Don't understand "

"And the only thing we know
Is things don't always go The way we planned "

"But you'll see everyday
That we'll never turn away "

"We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one "

"Tears of pain, tears of joy
One thing nothing can destroy
Is our pride, deep inside
We are one "

"All the wisdom to lead
All the courage that you need
You will find when you see
We are one "

Shabnam Smile

Edited by lilsasha - 13 June 2009 at 12:55am

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

congratulations

to all the members

on the 41st

HCFC

A very heartful thankyou to all the members till date who have kept the HCFC rocking and brought it this far......without the contribution of each one of you we would have never been able to get this far........

and last but not the least.....thanx a lot Harshad.....for being the person you are......for being the bond between all of us......if it wasn't for you none of us would have been here......thank you for being there for us.......Big smileand congratulations once again for winning the Fav Jodi award at the SPA

Thank You

vandy

Edited by riks1 - 12 June 2009 at 12:12am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top