Celebrity Fan Clubs

*^Harshad Chopda FC*^* Fan Interactive Special-p33 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

Originally posted by riks1

helllo everybody.......
well guys its official now........
kis des will be shifted to an afternoon slot......
it will be aired at 2.30 in the afternoon from 5th august........the promos have started airing.....
neways...lets star do watever they want....we'll maintain our loyalty with the show as long as HC is there......
take care...
cya tomm......
vandy

Vandana thanks for the infoSmileas u said we will always be LOYAL 2 our show no matter wht but ek baat toh pakki hai i won't stop mailing themAngrychahe jo ho jaye will keep giving one hate mail everydayWink

Kis Des will always ROCK kyunki HARSHAD THE ROCKSTAR HAI NAAStarStarStar

Priya

hello vandy and priya
yes priya no matter what even im going to send one hate mail per day to star plus and thats for sureApprove
kis desh will always rock with harshad and aditi thereEmbarrassed.......and sgjh the biggest flop ever
and as far as for myself....i will watch it till aug end
and then i will have to make some arrangementsWink

Edited by ektay11 - 25 July 2009 at 10:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*^Harshad Chopda FC*^* Fan Interactive Special-p33 (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

helllo everybody.......
it will be aired at 2.30 in the afternoon from 5th august........the promos have started airing.....
neways...lets star do watever they want....we'll maintain our loyalty with the show as long as HC is there......
take care...
cya tomm......
vandy

Vandana thanks for the infoSmileas u said we will always be LOYAL 2 our show no matter wht but ek baat toh pakki hai i won't stop mailing themAngrychahe jo ho jaye will keep giving one hate mail everydayWink

Priya

Thank You So Much Vandy di for the info !!!!! I so agree with both of you,Priya di and Vandy di, We all have to be loyal with this show as long as Harshad is there in the show !!!!! And Yes Harshad is a true ROCKSTAR...and for him I will watch this show at any time !!!!!!!!

I'm glad to see that Priya di is back with her font colorBig smile!!!!!

luv Alina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha--Frozen-

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Hey guys...the next FC is ready...thanks for slowing down and being patient for me...we'll get u the link once we hit pg 150, so feel free to make 7 more posts and finish this one off now.

Thanks again.
Love,
P

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 5:10am | IP Logged

helllo everybody.......
take care...
cya tomm......
vandy

Priya

I agree with u Prii, Priya , Vandy di and Alina..Let them play their tricks we will not stop our fighting and We will prove that we are loyal fans ..we will watch the show for Harshad and Additi..Harshad is so much confident that Show will not be shifted but i wanted to know his reaction after listening this bakwaas news..what a horrible torture we are getting super and awesome epis but we are not in mood to discuss anything..SP ruined everything..AngryAngry

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha10

helllo everybody.......
take care...
cya tomm......
vandy

Priya

I agree with u Prii, Priya , Vandy di and Alina..Let them play their tricks we will not stop our fighting and We will prove that we are loyal fans ..we will watch the show for Harshad and Additi..Harshad is so much confident that Show will not be shifted but i wanted to know his reaction after listening this bakwaas news..what a horrible torture we are getting super and awesome epis but we are not in mood to discuss anything..SP ruined everything..AngryAngry
soo true anusha
we will watch it at anytime
seriously we r not able to enjoy the show even after getting such good epi
and we r always there with harshad no matter what

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

Oye meri jaan,
aeeeeee haeeeeeeeee marrrrrrrrr jaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaan

Hey Atop bachaaaaaaaaaaaa How r u ? sorry i was busy so i could not reply to ur PM..me very very lazy i will reply to it soo soon..ont say thank you dear..just take care dear

am just watching yesterday's show and the scene were bro is throwing the photos in basket, like a small kid aiming at his targets in free time , god this is what i simply adore in HC bhayya , his facial expressions remain of an innocent kid so much so that he can give the kids a tough time Wink.
awwwwwwwwww loved that cute scene a lot yaar..the way he was throwing all the pics in the dustbin is just childish and toooo adorable..Embarrassed..I wonder if Papa aur beti donno milgaye tho Heer will have a tough time managing both of them..bahut saare masti karenghe hamare doono shaitanoLOL

and then chahat enters scolding him, awww the cutie pie bro looks so lovingly at her bilkul like an obedient student and giving his side of reasons, awwww simply fantastic...their convo"nakchadi , haan nakchadi bilkul apni muuuuuuummmmmma ki tarah" i so wnat to see this all over again, bhayya looks so so , now i really wnat to find a biiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggg synonym for cute on this, otherwise i would just keep on chanting this....

Chah enters " stop it " and that adorable look on Prem when he sees his daughter is just toooo awesome..he potrayed the expressions of a father so fantasctically i loved that soo much..that was too sweet when he says nakchadi and " mein bhi yahin chahtha hun ki tumari momma mujhe na choode " that was too cute and double meaning dialog LOL

Aww apka koi bhai wai hai, hai toh unko bhi bula lo and all this while his expressions are a mixtire of love,affection,cuteness with a tinge of naughtiness and finally it culminates into a caring and emotional one...

I really felt bad when Chah saying all those tensions her momma is facing and that sadness on Prem's face is tooo touching ..All the way Prem papa is adoring his nakchadi daughter..I want to see Prem Hugging chahatWink

Heer kab tak bhagogi, run before his charm gets you entrapped...
abh baaki am seeing the vdos abhi...

enjoy drooling over the Videos dear..i will reply soo soon to ur PM..Take care bacha Big smile..Missingggggggggggg U sooooooooooooo much ...Cry

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 5:23am | IP Logged
woo hoo...ready to hit the 42nd FC???!!!

i can see anusha here...Big smile

i just went thru the next one...cant wait to move in there......thnxx P Hug

Luv Nans

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ektay11

soo true anusha
we will watch it at anytime
seriously we r not able to enjoy the show even after getting such good epi
and we r always there with harshad no matter what

Hey Priya How r u ? chal FC complete kardethe hain i am waiting for a partner to compl the FC even Payal di gave her permission..LOL

We are loyal fans we will prove that ..But i am sad that in afternoon slot who will watch the show yaar..how can we do with the TRPS i think may be this is the plan of SP so that they can axe the show..lets see..We will not give up our war..

What u think after watching Friday;s episode..will Heer forgive Prem ? I am doubting that why Rano will go to her husband as they mentioned in the article..?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top