Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Harshadians
Congratulations for 41st HCFC...

I haven't gone through the 1st page thoroughly yet .. will do so this weekend...

Thanks to All the HCFC Members who contributed & tried their best to keep the HCFC going...

Sid - Thanks dear for the 1st page... Its great!!!  😃
Mehndi, Nans - Wow loved all the Siggies ... The Pics & colors u used are awesome.. 👍🏼 ⭐️
Payal, Rakshu - Thanks for the writeups.... You guys put down all the Dil Ki Baat in perfect words... Thanks soooo much for all the wisdom you give me through your writeups....👏

Thank You everyone Once again for all the Hardwork needed to make this HCFC.......

*Group Hug* 🤗

**************************************************************************************************

<<<***Harshad***>>>

Congratulations for Winning the most Prestigious Award out of All the Categories ...

I know You have worked really hard for it and no one else deserves it more than you HC....
👏 
YOU ARE THE WINNER OF OUR HEARTS.......
Yours have the sweetest Smile I've ever seen....
I often think How wonderful life is now that you're in my world.... 

"As you go through life you'll see
There is so much that we Don't understand "

"And the only thing we know
Is things don't always go The way we planned "

"But you'll see everyday
That we'll never turn away "

"We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one "

"Tears of pain, tears of joy
One thing nothing can destroy
Is our pride, deep inside
We are one "

"All the wisdom to lead
All the courage that you need
You will find when you see
We are one "

Shabnam 😊

Edited by lilsasha - 14 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

congratulations

to all the members

on the 41st

HCFC

A very heartful thankyou to all the members till date who have kept the HCFC rocking and brought it this far......without the contribution of each one of you we would have never been able to get this far........

and last but not the least.....thanx a lot Harshad.....for being the person you are......for being the bond between all of us......if it wasn't for you none of us would have been here......thank you for being there for us.......😃and congratulations once again for winning the Fav Jodi award at the SPA

vandy

Edited by riks1 - 14 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heyloo Fellow Harshadians🤗

Welcome 2 the 41 FC 🤗Congratulations 2 all the members Poorane aur Nayee sabke Contribution ke beena we would'nt have made through all the FC'SFinally we passed the 40 mark alsoHeyloo mere Harshad Dasiyoon chalo jii Weekend khatam abb apni apni haziri lagao yahan😃

List of THANKS 😃

-Thanking Harshad from Bottom Of my Heart ,its u HARSHAD that has brought us all here under this home,our Love,Care,Pagalpan,Bekhandapan  n Adoration for u which has made this place jahan we can pour our Love,Care,Pagalpan,Bekhandapan  n Adoration for u EKDUM BINDAAS NO STOPPAGE HERE😆Congratulatuons Once Again for Winning the award👏👏👏

-Thanks Siddy AWESOME,PHANTASTIC work dear👏

-Thanks Nandini n Mehndi loving all the siggies specially the "Winners Don't Do Diferent things But They Do Things Differently"👏its an perfect Siggy for our ROCKSTAR👏

-Thanks Payal n Raksha  for the write ups👏

-Collective Thanks 2 sabhi ko who made thsi FC possible with their hardwork n team work👏

Reading the messages abhi bahut baki hai, all messages r wonderful👏

Priya

👏Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sidrah.....
i just checked the first page of the new fc...i guess you overlooked my message for hc which i had posted on the thread on the forum.........if you want...i can pm you right away......
would you be kind enough to edit the first page with my message.......
and also...i would like to draw your attention to the fan list...loads of names are missing...including mine......i guesss you have probs editing it!..well just try again..shayad abb ho jaaye
thanx
vandy

-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats everyone on our 41st FC😃🤗🤗🤗

Siddyy you have done a mind blowing job with the FC...I cant tell you how much I loved it.
All the hardwork and effort that you put in for this FC clearly shows and the FC looks stunning….hats off to you for coming  up with this theme. The rendezvous and the ode were brilliant👏 and I told you na,there is no need to say thanks to me...I'm always there whenever the FC or you guys need me....and I'm glad you liked those siggys..honestly,this time I was a little nervous while making them😳😳...but I have to thank Nans for PMing me...she told me that you want siggys for the FC and asked if I could make them...otherwise I had no idea about it so the credit goes to her....thanks Nans🤗🤗🤗

Payal Di,Daisy,Yoj,Raksh Di,Vandy: It was a pleasure reading all your answers…I loved each and every answer that you all gave and all of you are so wonderful at expressing your thoughts and writing that it always feels great to read what all of you have to say about HC.

Rakshu Di: the ode to Harshad's fan following was fabulous…I can't stop reading it again and again….its so touching 😳

@Shabs, Yasmin Di, Prii:thanks😳

Edited by -Cupcake- - 14 years ago
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tellyland dudes Rock

12 Jun 2009, 0000 hrs IST, TNN
    Email   Discuss  Share  Save   Text:
Indian television was dominated by saas-bahu sagas and melodrama.
Angad

But Star Plus is bringing about some interesting changes. In the year gone by, Star Plus has changed the wave of television viewing with its stories of love and optimism, along with some dashing young talent. Not just the content, the stars are also changing!

Gone are the days when men with salt 'n' pepper hair ruled the roost; it's now the new generation. From Karan Mehra (Naitik), Prem Harshad Chopra (Prem), Kapil Nirmal (Yudi) to Angad Hasija (Alekh), Saurabh Pandey (Shaurya) and Kinshuk Mahajan (Ranveer), the boys have become household names today.
The recent 7th Star Parivaar Awards 2009 was a great opportunity for all these actors and a host of others. While Angad, Kinshuk and Harshad had walked the Red Carpet last year, for Karan and Saurabh it was the first time.

The boys were all dressed to kill and looked their best. The award naturally meant a lot to all of them. Just before the event could start, DT caught up with Karan Mehra, who had his family by his side on the big night. "I am thrilled to be a part of Star Plus and am looking forward to these awards," he said excitedly, adding, "This night is quite special to me as my entire family is here and I have been nominated in two categories. Recently, I had an opportunity to meet my fans in Lucknow where I picked the winner of Star Plus Ka Fan No 1 and I was humbled by the affection they showed for me and Akshara (Hina Khan). I recognise the reach of the platform and consider myself lucky to be playing Naitik's role. I hope I am rewarded for it. Getting the viewers support is every actor's dream. I have my fingers crossed."

Harshad had this to say: "It's a night to remember as we get the fruits of our hard work and this is my second Star Parivaar Awards ceremony and all I am doing right now is eyeing the trophy. I was awestruck last time... this time I feel like a senior among the new list of actors."

Angad looked very confident as he quipped, "This time I am more confident as compared to last year. It feels like I've come for a family get-together. Also, I'm anchoring an event for the first time and I'm more nervous about that."

His onscreen brother, Kinshuk, said excitedly, "I am raring to go and besides being nominated, I am also anchoring the show with my Bidaai co-stars and that is special." Yudishtir looked quite relaxed. "It is a great feeling to get nominated and it motivates us to perform better every year," he said.

The entire young brigade was vying for the crystal trophy. Which one of them won the hearts of the jury? Who was the viewer's favourite choice? Catch all this and more at the star studded 7th Star Parivaar Red Carpet at 7.30 pm and Star Parivaar Awards 2009 at 8 pm on June 13th 2009 exclusively on Star Plus.

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There are absolutely sooo many things abt HC and about the HC FC that make them stand out and make them special and different from the rest...

The FC always has had this warm feel to it ever since I joined it. And plus the effort, sincerity and support of all the members towards the FC and HC is truly amazing!

From Daisy and Yoj to Doc jee, Misty and now Siddy ... Every SINGLE time each successive FC has been a wonder.. From the theme to the write-ups to the siggies.... I remember how I used to say to Daisy how every single time the first page of every new FC leaves me stunned and over whelmed... The creativity and commitment is just something else...

I truly feel honoured to be a part of this place... tho I never really could properly chip in =(

From the newest to the oldest.. Each member has been absolutely detrimental to the smooth running of this place...👏

Now coming to this FC.. Siddyyy Goshh where do I begin..
I just cant im
agine how u cud even come up with such an awesome idea...

Lovedddddddddd the idea of the fans interactive theme.. and how apt u chose Daisy, Ru, Doc jee, Yoj and a non-fan Vandu hehe..

From the conception to the execution.. u did with such perfection... How did u even come up with those questions hehe.. *Maha impressed muh*

I can sooo imagine their reactions! And the way u organised it and tabulated the votes and the results.... 👏

As awesome as the questions were... the answers tou... totally matched ....

As everyone else said just seeing Daisy's answers and posts in the FC is completely a different feeling.. Payal absolutely rightly said Daisy is the life and soul of this FC :-) And always will be....like Ru also mentioned we always admire Daisy for her sincerity and support for HC.. I have never seen anything like that and I doubt will see ever :-)

And Yoj kay baarey may kya kahoon.. She is such a sweet heart... I still remember the first time I talked to her... bilkul laga hi nahi we hadnt met pehle....

And Ru .. gosh I know I m obviously a lil biased when it comes to her.. But keep all the bias aside.. her answers were simplyyyyyyyy superb.. totally dil se and honest... Loved them... Love you Ru muahhh

Payal tou has always left me spell bound and at a loss of words.. yeh ladki na..emotional and sensitive.. yet there is this strength she has.. And her command at her language and her way with words.. the beautiful ease with which feelings flow into words its just too overwhelming.. She has always inspired me esp with the way she is sooo meticulous and organized about everything :-) She is definitely my Pari..

Vandu LOL I just love her bindaas style and how she always lent her support to Daisy as a frnd and also the FC.. and her answers as a non-fan were totally fun!

I reallyy wanted to say a lot abt each one of u.. but then as much as I wud.. wont do justice :-)

It was a pleasure going through the answers by all four of them and your comments in btwn tou sonay pay suhaga...
Plus it did have a really emotional and nostalgic feel too!

Gosh the ODE was soooooooooooooooooooooo goooood!!
Ru the way u summed it up and the way u quoted Siddy ... sooo apt and sooo true.. I m sure HC wud love it and be totally touched.....

And its very hard to summarize the wide array of fan following that HC has.. the range of fans he has is truly amazing.. From the rock strong to the ooohh aaahhing to the sane and sensible :D
And the congratulatory msgs! Awwww.. So heartening and a testimant to the range of fan following :D
And Aww doc jee cudnt send her answers and felt bad *hugs*

Thank you Siddy *squishy hugs*
Thank you Ru, Daisy, Yoj, Vandu and Doc jee *squishy group hugs*
And Thank you Mehoo! *hugs*

And ALL the siggies by Mehoo are sooo AWESOMESAUCE!! the pics and the text.. perfect👏⭐️ Mehoo is a star!!⭐️

Edited by -Faith- - 14 years ago
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yo Yo Yo!!!!! 😆
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE 41ST FC to everyone here....😃

Siddu yaar main kya bolu....Allah ne tumhe beshaq bahot dimag diya hain....lol...Though maine kabhi shaq nahi kiya....but on a serious note The FC idea is awesome yaar...⭐️
Rakshu's "An ODE to HC's fan following " is direct dilse👏

And I Loved The Rendezvous ......😃....Mast Qts pooche hain ...😆....I loved it...though i still havent read them in DETAILS....😛Will do it soon.

Need I say Its always such a wonderful feeling to see Daisy on FC....aur daisy ke itne saare jawab...dil khush ho gaya....😃

I havent been thru all the ans in detail....still havent read the page aaram se..😕...Will do it on monday....have so much to write.....will do it soon.😛

I owe an apology to u siddu...I cant do anything on time yaar...I hate it when I cant do anything for fc.....Just few more days Then Inshallah I will manage to take out time daily for FC...😕

My dear Daisy Rakshu Vandu Yojana and P...thanks a lot dearies for sharing ur thoughts and veiws with us and a BIG THANKU To Siddu For making such a wonderful FC with such a thoughtful theme....🤗
Thanku Mehu and Nans for the siggys....Tumhare siggys se FC pe chaar chand lag jaate hain👏🤗

And once again Congratulations to My Monu for the Award..😆..You deserve it Boy...HC ROCKS!!!!⭐️

Btw how is everyone here on the FC..😕....sorry girls I am on a very hectic schedule nowdays..😭....Hope to meet u all soon...Vaishu Vandu Shabs Atop baccha Anu Nans Mehu Priya Heena Alina Sarah...I hope everyone of u are fine....I missed the celebration of HC's award..😭....But U all know very well I wouldnt have missed a chance to celebrate....I danced... I had a small party with my son to celebrate the award of my sons fav uncle🤣😉

Good bye for now girls...will come back soon😊

Have to talk abt many things...esp HC yaar...Itni aadat hain drooling shooling ki.....ab control nahi hota....😭😆
So Phir milenge chalte chalte😃
Edited by HarshadianNo1 - 14 years ago
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HarshadianNo1

Yo Yo Yo!!!!! 😆

Ye Vandu's Yo bug has caught all bekhandiyan kyaaaa😆

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE 41ST FC to everyone here....😃

Aaaaaap Ko bhi dii😳😃

Siddu yaar main kya bolu....Allah ne tumhe beshaq bahot dimag diya hain....lol...Though maine kabhi shaq nahi kiya....but on a serious note The FC idea is awesome yaar...⭐️

hahha what a compliment😆....I am gladd you loved it...I was very apprehensive about it and was wondering how it would be taken by everyone...So far no one is set to kill me and I am sitting here in one piece..😳😆

The part I loved the most is The Rendezvous ......😃

me tooooo and Raksh's ode as well....😛 I am still waitng for your answers, if you have are through with them, send them to me and I will add them as well/,....😳

Need I say Its always such a wonderful feeling to see Daisy on FC....aur daisy ke itne saare jawab...dil khush ho gaya....😃

It's always a pleasure to see Daiz around...she kinda revitalizes the original spirit of the FC...and ofcourse her answers were awesome..we shall discuss all of them in detail😛

I havent been thru all the ans in detail....still havent read the page aaram se..😕...Will do it on monday....have so much to write.....will do it soon.😛

Take your time di! and then write back to us...

I owe an apology to u siddu...I cant do anything on time yaar...I hate it when I cant do anything for fc.....Just few more days Then Inshallah I will manage to take out time daily for FC...😕

It's okay di..dont apologize..you have done more than we could have evn asked for..even I am not able to come daily....😕..Lets see how things take me now

My dear Daisy Rakshu Vandu Yojana and P...thanks a lot dearies for sharing ur thoughts and veiws with us and a BIG THANKU To Siddu For making such a wonderful FC with such a thoughtful theme....🤗

Hailaaa☺️...you are welcome di...
🤗

Thanku Mehu and Nans for the siggys....Tumhare siggys se FC pe chaar chand lag jaate hain👏🤗

The siggies were awesomee!!! And they were done at the last minute?! Do you know that!!

And once again Congratulations to My Monu for the Award..😆..You deserve it Boy...HC ROCKS!!!!⭐️

Btw how is everyone here on the FC..😕....sorry girls I am on a very hectic schedule nowdays..😭....Hope to meet u all soon...Vaishu Vandu Shabs Atop baccha Anu Nans Mehu Priya Heena Alina Sarah...I hope everyone of u are fine....I missed the celebration of HC's award..😭....But U all know very well I wouldnt have missed a chance to celebrate....I danced... I had a small party with my son to celebrate the award of my sons fav uncle🤣😉

🤣🤣🤣 Ya aapkey beta ka mamu na...buhat achey...when r u inviting me. ..🤣🤣

Good bye for now girls...will come back soon😊

Come sooon diii!!

Bye tc

Have to talk abt many things...esp HC yaar...Itni aadat hain drooling shooling ki.....ab control nahi hota....😭😆
So Phir milenge chalte chalte😃

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Betaaaa😳.........Teri Toh😡😡😡
Siddy ....U Ghost....U Vampire....(abhi sabke samne m calling u sophisticated names....U wait till I catch u khopche me !!.....I will give U proper kharcha paani there)😈

Waise Vandu jo bhi kehti hai....Wo trend ho jata hai....Chahe wo "Yo" bug ho.......Ya the "Bekhandi"  jaap !😆