Uttaran

This freak show needs to really move ahead now (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Now pleej no more quoting and discussion in this post.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This freak show needs to really move ahead now (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Hi..couldn' help but comment after reading through this post...i am in England currently and if there is any show i miss watching here its this..as colours is not present in the UK........and i can safely this its a great show...its senseless to get into such silly arguments..but yes if someone feels so strongly about this being a freak show.....please feel free to stop watching it!!!!!!!!...i think the makers have to keep bringing about twists and turns..this is how shows run..sometimes the twists can be quite silly. and senseless.,,,,like someone said out here..but that certainly doesent mean it becomes a useless show..because in no time they turn the story around and make it more intresting..which they will probably do with the friendship of these two girls....i am afraid that seems to be the way the serials run!!!!..i only wish i could watch it...but will have to just keep reading the updates for now...

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Hi..couldn' help but comment after reading through this post...i am in England currently and if there is any show i miss watching here its this..as colours is not present in the UK........and i can safely this its a great show...its senseless to get into such silly arguments..but yes if someone feels so strongly about this being a freak show.....please feel free to stop watching it!!!!!!!!...i think the makers have to keep bringing about twists and turns..this is how shows run..sometimes the twists can be quite silly. and senseless.,,,,like someone said out here..but that certainly doesent mean it becomes a useless show..because in no time they turn the story around and make it more intresting..which they will probably do with the friendship of these two girls....i am afraid that seems to be the way the serials run!!!!..i only wish i could watch it...but will have to just keep reading the updates for now...

thanks sonia for being there with me.i am so glad to know that somebody who lives in England misses tthe show.but do go thru'no sympathy for iccha topic' to know some other peopl'es views who only believe in finding flaws in the show

Edited by payalgarg - 12 June 2009 at 12:43am

RKB_LUV

Groupbie

RKB_LUV

Posted: 22 June 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
THE SHOW HAS GREAT POTENTIAL IBUT I DONOT WANT THE LEAP NOW THEY CAN SHOW THE PROBLEM ICCHA CAN PHASE IN HER CHILD HOOD LIFE ANOTHER THINK ISTHE REALATIONSHIP BETWEEN DAMINI & ICCHA IS A TREAT TO WATCH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top