Uttaran

This freak show needs to really move ahead now (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

I dont agree with gullicricket at all and infact just detest the opening statement that friends should be like us or better than us ----friendship is not business , so we need not look at any gain , so there is no question of equality here...I dont want to sound cliched, but I truly believe that friendship is for companionship and for love and understanding ....and what education and way of speaking are you talking about....I guess u r referring to the hollow sophistication of the society.....let me give u an example...our parents are surely less educated than we are (I am goin by the simple rule, every new generation is better than the older one) , then, we should leave them and search for ppl who are more educated than us and speak better than us , is it ??

Uttaran is much better than many other family dramas currently on TV....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This freak show needs to really move ahead now (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT? there is no comparision between parents and friends..btw if ur parents were illiterate and staying in a basti im pretty sure u wud be a little different than what u r now. When u or if u ve  kids i don't know how comfy u wud be watching them hang out with a group of jhopadpatti boys everyday.. well call me materialistic I wudn't like my child's BFF to be my servant's kid (all flak welcome). Being nice, helpful, polite, friendly is all good. what if Tappu's french teacher had not told her mom she was missing classes? she wud still be dancing on the streets. Also the way people speak around u.. especially peers does affect your lingo a lot.. How about friends who can discuss hobbies, computers, storybooks just for example.  

I still agree that Uttaran is one of the better shows out there but as a viewer i feel cheated.. it started out with a bang but there is no concept of uttaran in it.. once tappu gave her outgrown clothes to iccha and once books.. and she had to apologize for it.. when we were small even we used to use our sibling's stuff so what?.. its not like Iccha is eating leftover food or anything.. so when tappu shares her nice things she is like a sis but Iccha is too good for her old things? the basic premise of the show is all wrong.. and like i mentioned in another post i don't feel sorry for Iccha at all...but for Tapasya def.

Edited by gullicricket - 26 May 2009 at 1:36pm

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i request all of you pls dont try to make gullicricket understand ur views.i have been doing it in all the topics he has opened.u can go thru them.he has own world.if u try to explain him,it is simply bhaise ke aage been bajana.sorry gullicricket,but we cant bear any more of ur inhuman scraps.its enough now.pls leave spare us.

Edited by payalgarg - 11 June 2009 at 12:59am

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalgarg

i request all of you pls dont try to make gullicricket understand ur views.i have been doing it in all the topics he has opened.u can go thru them.he has own world.if u try to explain him,it is simply bhaise ke aage been bajana.sorry gullicricket,but we cant bear any more of ur inhuman scraps.its enough now.pls leave spare us.

Make things easier for urself.. dont open my posts and read them.. but no.. u have to read them, pass angry comments, give big lectures, now trying to gather everyone and making sure no one agrees with me ..people are not dimwits.. everyone has a brain of their own. does everyone around u have to listen to u? what happens to those who disagree? do u run behind them with a knife? u r a freaking psycho LOL.

Edited by gullicricket - 11 June 2009 at 1:45am

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gullicricket

Originally posted by payalgarg

Make things easier for urself.. dont open my posts and read them.. but no.. u have to read them, pass angry comments, give big lectures, now trying to gather everyone and making sure no one agrees with me ..people are not dimwits.. everyone has a brain of their own. does everyone around u have to listen to u? what happens to those who disagree? do u run behind them with a knife? u r a freaking psycho LOL.

u make me laugh gullicricket.but i dont blame u

wo kehte hain na khisiyaani billi khamba noche.

when u couldnt convince the users to agree with u and ur craps ur puttting the blame on me

but as u said urself they have a brain of their own,they can use it,

they dont have to listen to me for that

they can see what is right and what is wrong,

what is human and what is inhuman

and then make a statement(as they have been doing till now)

band ghari bhi din mein do baar sahi samay dikhati hai.aapne bhi dikhai.thank u

i request you to go to a psycaitris.and ask him give to give u a clean chit if he really can

haan by spelling TRUTH as LECTURE u cant escape it.bye

Edited by payalgarg - 11 June 2009 at 3:13am

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thanks babe for finally deciding to leave me alone.. and thanks for ur advice to see a psychiatrist.. learn the spelling first.. oh no i forgot you learn your lessons from the idiot box Smile.. you were the one gathering up people asking them not to respond to me.. maybe you think these guys are your friends and this is tapsya's boarding school Smile.. There are lot of people on the boards who share my views so go after them.. talk, write, scream, shout, yell and make the world understand your great views on humanity.. leave me alone.. A last word of advice (i know you wouldn't want it from A GIRL like me).. maybe you should go beyond TV and movies and also try reading forums like MSNBC, Newsvine and see how people with different viewpoints co-exist and have interesting discussions. GOOD BYE.

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
ummm things getting personal so better to stop the discussion hereSmile

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gullicricket

Thanks babe for finally deciding to leave me alone.. and thanks for ur advice to see a psychiatrist.. learn the spelling first.. oh no i forgot you learn your lessons from the idiot box Smile.. you were the one gathering up people asking them not to respond to me.. maybe you think these guys are your friends and this is tapsya's boarding school Smile.. There are lot of people on the boards who share my views so go after them.. talk, write, scream, shout, yell and make the world understand your great views on humanity.. leave me alone.. A last word of advice (i know you wouldn't want it from A GIRL like me).. maybe you should go beyond TV and movies and also try reading forums like MSNBC, Newsvine and see how people with different viewpoints co-exist and have interesting discussions. GOOD BYE.

thanks for finally knowing ur place.as for the spelling.i admit it was wrong.i dont get ashamed to admit my mistake.thanks for correcting it.

i am not here to teach you a lesson on humanity(now i'll get bald if i do that).i am only here to speak the truth.but i dont understand why are u so much screaming and shouting jaise ki maine aapki dukhti rag pe pair rakh diya????

as for the blog,after u leave do count the no.of people who agrees with u and the no of posts from ur side only which fills the blog.i never thought it was tapsya's boarding school but u definitely thought it was a MILLITANT CAMP where u can convince people to be like u-A TRUE MILLITANT.thats what i will call a person who attacks India,its togetherness,its loving culture of even loving people they dont know and its integrity which has no branches anywhere in the world..had u not told me,i wud have never believed you are a GIRL as i thought i woman's heart is an ocean and it never gets emptied no matter how much love and affection is poured out.anyways that is my belief.its not neccessary that u should agree with it.

i'll definitely try reading forums like MSNBC,NEWSvine etc etc and will interact with people with different viewpoints.but i dont understand how did u know about these forums?.u only said its for PEOPLE(which means human beings)????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top