Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

This freak show needs to really move ahead now

gullicricket Senior Member
gullicricket
gullicricket

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Tapasya is back with Iccha and the basti gang.. yikes.. Im probably going to receive a lot of flak for this but I firmly believe in making friends who are like or better than oneself.. not necessarily in prestige and wealth but in education, way of thinking, way of speaking. It really affects your own character, knowledge, aspirations. Why doesn't Tappu have any good people around her?  Nut jobs as parents and dingbats as friends. 

The director is probably too cheap to move the story out of the 1 haveli he rented... and the characters.. 
-Naani the evil thinker who wants to stay put even after so many insults.
-Thakurain who just occupies screen space without doing much else.
-Jogi Thakur who I think has the hots for Damini.. its funny how he gets on his twinkle toes every time she is about to leave the haveli.
-Damini who doesn't want to get her cushioned butt out of the haveli.. why doesn't she ask Jogi for a better job in one of his factories and move on.
-Iccha the wonderkid who aces everything she does.. but the viewers are not supposed to forget that she is a poor and downtrodden soul.
-Tapasya who according to what the show synopsis says is probably going to end up sharing her love life too.. just like everything else.. or else her father might just go to the market and buy her a replacement lover. Smile

anusha_123 Senior Member
anusha_123
anusha_123

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
no no the story will move on
its really a rockin show
gullicricket
gullicricket

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Smile I guess I got too annoyed when Damini unpacked for the umpteenth number of time coz I was hoping for a fresh storyline. I have stopped watching this show since the last 2 days.. probably will continue after the leap.

Edited by gullicricket - 21 May 2009 at 8:23am
jia_v IF-Dazzler
jia_v
jia_v

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i think it is good now but i wont like it when we see the older girls becuz i dont like those girls that are chosen for tapu and icha's role =(
Topsy-Krett Newbie
Topsy-Krett
Topsy-Krett

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
It isn't a freak show, it's a sensible show. The main aim of the show is to teach people to love others. Everyone is equal. Ichcha may be a downtrodden soul, but isn't it possible that she has raw talent which is being brought out by the school she goes to? I don't think Jogi "has the hots" for Damini or whatever. It's just that he supports equality and doesn't want innocent people suffering. I can't wait for Mahindra to arrive, though. Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu

gullicricket
gullicricket

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I did learn a few things from this show -
Don't snuggle up to others so much that it ruins your child's life. 
Learn to take care of your own children then take care of others' .
Get good friends or u might end up selling flowers on the street.
Don't hit and run and if u do adopt the victim's family.. its easier than going to jail.
Don't be too lazy sitting around doing nothing or else God will stick you on your butt forever. 
Grow a spine, demand a good job and LIVE WITH RESPECT.

Smile

Edited by gullicricket - 22 May 2009 at 1:58pm
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 23 May 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
itj good to know things from all the sides and the conclusion you had drawn are worthy to ponder upon but still think the story is progressing and they are turning goodie again.well tappu on contrary is still a kidoo and a childs mind change very fast.he/she is not well aware of what is good and what is bad.they are full of innocence and what others try to lead them they tend to follow them blindly.in this case ammaji filled her,and may be creative might be showing that when things got back to normal and all that with both tappasya and iccha good friends again when they grew up and fall for the same boy that time the old memos or the grudge which tappu used to have might return back and would again draw a wedge between the friendship of two friends.
Topsy-Krett Newbie
Topsy-Krett
Topsy-Krett

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Ehhhh now the show's getting really boring. How many times does Tapasya have to be consoled? -.- Pfffft.

Go to top