Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 25 May 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the link.. atleast that settles this confusion once and for all.. its been a long time since this episode so we can assume anandi is 13 now.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi bugs me (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noodles

Originally posted by kshreya2002

i dont think she's 13. if i remember right she got married at 8(anandi's teacher kept saying it again and again). so recently her first wedding anniversary was celebrated so that makes her 9.

No dear, because about 2 years had passed after her wedding, before the gauna. Remember, after her marriage they showed her parents taking her out of school and keeping her at home etc. and if I'm not wrong in one episode they said 2 years passed since the kids' marriage.

Watch this video guys.. at 0:30 seconds into the video Abhishek asks the age of the kids.. Sughna says she's 15, Jagya says he's 13, and Anandi says she's 12 years old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEiyQj4uz84

Off topic: I love when Abhishek is shocked to hear their ages (and that they're all married) and Anandi says "Jiji yeh toh ghoor raha hai..chalo hum chalte hai" LOL

agree! but i think this part was a blooper in the show. otherwise why wud they celebrate anandi and jagya's first marriage anniversary. and yes they specifically mentioned first.

fruit_n_nut

Groupbie

fruit_n_nut

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
ya i agree @ d age of 13 no one asks such silly questions

i agree she is good in studies cooking,,,,,,,,, list is countless
but she opens her mouth most of the time @ wrong places...

that doesnt portray her innocence its makes her character irritating

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
well..yesterday too she was waitin till Dadisa scolded her..n dint move wen Dadisa asked her 2..!..I dunno y she wanz 2 get into trouble wid her..!

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Yes i agree Anandi kinda irritates everyone thats why Dadisa gets angry on her. I know she is a child but she does some stupid things that is very irritating. On every issue she goes and asks ques to Sumitra. So she had to get angry one day. The family is so stressed and still she cant understand it? Sumitra didnt say much to her. She's very sweet but she's too childish. But anyways i like her bubbliness.

truebluemoon

truebluemoon

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged
During the wedding anniversary celebrations, it was specifically mentioned that it was the first anniversary AFTER the gauna...one of the characters even says its been 4 yrs since the wedding...

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:00am | IP Logged
 I think now the writer should concentrate on building her character of a girl who is growing up, is consious of her surroundings especially of male inlaws and Jagya.

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by noodles

i dont think she's 13. if i remember right she got married at 8(anandi's teacher kept saying it again and again). so recently her first wedding anniversary was celebrated so that makes her 9.

No dear, because about 2 years had passed after her wedding, before the gauna. Remember, after her marriage they showed her parents taking her out of school and keeping her at home etc. and if I'm not wrong in one episode they said 2 years passed since the kids' marriage.

Watch this video guys.. at 0:30 seconds into the video Abhishek asks the age of the kids.. Sughna says she's 15, Jagya says he's 13, and Anandi says she's 12 years old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEiyQj4uz84

Off topic: I love when Abhishek is shocked to hear their ages (and that they're all married) and Anandi says "Jiji yeh toh ghoor raha hai..chalo hum chalte hai" LOL

agree! but i think this part was a blooper in the show. otherwise why wud they celebrate anandi and jagya's first marriage anniversary. and yes they specifically mentioned first.

Like truebluemoon said, it was the first anniversary after their gauna.. Four years have passed since they were married.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-RockChicGirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top