Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

truebluemoon

truebluemoon

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I know this topic has been discussed many times before, but seriously, Anandi really irritates me. That girl has no values and is just a pain all the time.

For one, she says she would never lie for some asinine reason that she thinks her nose will start to grow. Yet, she has repeatedly indulged in secret activities that she knows Daadisa won't like (ex: sitting for her exams, calling Jagya by his name behind Daadisa's back) I understand the causes were all noble, but how come she only thinks its wrong when its others' case...esp most of the time Jagya..whereas she conviniently ignores all this when it comes to her.

I understand that they are kids and kids are supposed to fight etc, but I find that she is especially rude and bossy around Jagya. She has come to realise that she can have her way with him, so she treats him real bad...Come on, what was wrong with Jagya telling Anandi that he is hungry and wants to eat..she didn't have to be rude to him, like its a sin...and she so conveniently changed her tone upon seeing Daadisa...arrrgh

And the whole shoe episode was the topper...I know she is a kid herself. But why is she always using Suguna's stuff? She knows daadisa will yell, yet she asked (rather assumed) Daadisa which one of the shoes is hers...

Its time for Sumitra to stop laughing herself silly. She has got to realise that she is spoiling Anandi by making her do whatever she wants...there is no need for any harsh punishment or anything, but the least she can do is just talk to Anandi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi bugs me" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged
200% agreed .. Anandi i the sweetest character in the show TILL she opens her mouth Smile

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
actually i did write myy comments on the shoe thng..tat scene  annoyed me  alot...she is well aware how dadisa is....she doesnt care abt any1 n tis is not the first time she is scolded by her...dadisa did tell every1 tat she bought shoes 4 sugna...n if she had 2 get thngs 4 othyrs she wud hve given it...bt then wen no1 asked then y did anandi opened her mouth?? she also knos her n sugnas shoes size r different wen sumitra butts in 2 say anandi nods yes.......n thres no coutesy 2 ask straight way she shoots tell me vich one of the shoes r mine????tats really terrible!!! shes shown intelligent n smart many times bt time aggain n agagin she opens her mouth infrnt of dadisa n commits the same mistake!

gurl-enchanted

IF-Rockerz

gurl-enchanted

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
well, i gotta agree on this one. the shoe incident was highly irritating.. i think they are just makin her say things cuz she hasn't got many dialogues now that the track has shifted to Gehna and Sugna's lives.. Avika is not gettin much chance to perform, hence she is being shown as a naive child instead.. hope they can think up somethin regarding this cuz Avika's talent should not be wasted on insipid things

Roben

Goldie

Roben

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
She is annoying but i can stand her lol

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
basically if they now what to go with balika vadhu's story they must move on with the story ie make anandi grow up(like they are planning for jai shri krishna and uttaran). but otherwise i feel they are trying to show anandi is still a kid and its not right to rob a child of her childhood.

ambodidi

ambodidi

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged
She's a child!

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 3:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top