Rules & Announcements

Where is the Thank You button gone? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

bloodline

bloodline

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
wow thats realli a nice feature :)
Since 'Thank you' button isnt there, I would just say thank you over here :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is the Thank You button gone? (Page 6)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
lol..i was searching 4 d thank you button..nwy, thanx 4 d news hun..nice feature...i am on IF now more dan three years n IF is getting better day by day...IF is my 2nd home..hv so many frndz here..itz my another family..so i feel great 2 see a better IF..n congratz 4 ur blog as well...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

arwax

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Thank youLOL

I have another suggestion - in the quick reply box at the end, can the emoticons (smileys) be fully listed on the right, in place of the advisory note, and the note moved elsewhere? Right now, for quick replies, it's a hassle getting out the smileys, particularly if one wants several of them, or several combinations of them. Even when we post quick replies, smileys is an important thing we use, so that the meanings, effects, contexts and tones do not get lost in the delivery.

Please consider doing this. I also suggest doing a survey of which smileys are the most often used, and listing those as the default ones in the full screen edit page

maha_1

maha_1

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
WOW Sounds Nice... I Cant Wait for the hall of Fame... And probably A Blog of My Own LOL

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
interesting
this would very good improvement for IF
loving the improving features on IF

waiting for ur blog

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 20 May 2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vijay Bro

am glad now we can show our Vote of thanks not just to the topic starter but to any other post of the member in the thread

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 21 May 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged
wow that's really a good feature coming up exciting 2 no more about it & looking forward 2 this new intro. this surely make our IF more rockingThumbs Up Thank you vijay .ClapClap
Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top